Chart plotting software recommendations?

1 view

Matthew

Mar 29, 2006, 10:17:13 PM3/29/06
Does anyone have an opinion on the currently best graph plotting
software for layout/publishing? We need to produce lots of
pretty-looking charts, almost all simple line and column charts. No
number-crunching.

Deltagraph used to be standard - but said to be buggy, and judging by
the one test download I did, it is really difficult to use.
Kaleidagraph seems to be not up to standard for layout.
What about Aabel? Alas it is only for Macs. But is it any good?

Any other ideas?

Monolisa Overdrive

Mar 30, 2006, 1:16:35 PM3/30/06

Try Grapher from Golden Software