Various TIFF formats

1 view

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Dec 28, 2005, 3:43:03 PM12/28/05

I have Phoenix eFax which writes to one tiff format
and the microsoft program which use a different one.
Multi-page documents get messed up.
Some pdf2tif programs don't do multipage.
Now I added three images to an old tif file on efax
and when I try to view it on XP Doc Imaging,
it hangs.

Is there a program (dos/bat preferred) which
reduces TIF files to a least common format?

- = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian
Pataki+JebBush in 2008!