Adjusting text box sizes without adjusting font size. How?

BTinternet

Aug 22, 2003, 5:58:39 PM8/22/03
I have looked at the manuals which talk of point type and paragraph type but
failed to make this work properly. Perhaps some-one can show me where I'm
going wrong?

Whenever I change the size or shape of a text bounding box the font size
changes with it. I need to keep the font size the same for consistency. I
want the type to wrap in the box as the box size is changed. Finally I will
make the box size fit the text and not the other way round. I'm sure this
possible can some-one put me straight.

Thanks John I

ben-dover

Aug 22, 2003, 11:33:42 PM8/22/03
what are you in quark?
"BTinternet" <ive...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

BTinternet

Aug 23, 2003, 6:57:25 AM8/23/03
Sorry forgot to mention Photshop 7 - Any help? I'm sure this is a most basic
question. Thanks John I

"ben-dover" <http://www.gilligan@theisle> wrote in message

Charley

Aug 29, 2003, 12:07:16 PM8/29/03
If your text and your boxes are created on different layers, it's easy. Just
transform (scale) the box size.

--
Charley