Error: "Acrobat PDF File Format is having difficulties. Sharing violation."

瀏覽次數:394 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

mr.orange

未讀,
2002年12月9日 下午6:30:332002/12/9
收件者:
I can't delete an .ai file. For some reason the above message window
keeps popping up. No one else has the file open. Any solutions?

Stuart

未讀,
2002年12月10日 清晨6:18:102002/12/10
收件者:
A similar error has been posted previously, what platform and version of
illustrator are you using. I get a similar message using version 10 on a
Win2K platform. One of the suggestions on the site is to do a 'save as'
but I can't remember the link. The message was slightly different to
yours but it was the same problem.

See if you can find the earlier post with the link.

Stuart

mr.orange

未讀,
2002年12月10日 上午10:19:222002/12/10
收件者:
Stuart <stuar...@coventry.ac.uk> wrote in message news:<3DF5CD72...@coventry.ac.uk>...

> A similar error has been posted previously, what platform and version of
> illustrator are you using.
I'm using Illustrator 9 on a Win2K platform.

Stuart

未讀,
2002年12月10日 上午11:32:082002/12/10
收件者:
The earlier post said the problem happened because there were illegal
characters in the save path but I know when it has happened to me there
have not been any. I found that I can't delete the file from windows
explorer after I have exited illustrator and it won't delete until I
have logged out and back in again.

This makes me think its a windows thing but who knows.

Stuart

未讀,
2002年12月10日 上午11:35:092002/12/10
收件者:
Found the message pasted as is

'If your error message is : "Acrobat PDF File Format is having
difficulties", this problem is documented on Adobe Web site :
http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/26b3e.htm
It's due to the use of accent, bullet or umlaut in your Illustrator file
title.'

So there you go, same problem.

Stuart

mr.orange

未讀,
2002年12月11日 上午10:34:362002/12/11
收件者:
Stuart <stuar...@coventry.ac.uk> wrote in message news:<3DF617B...@coventry.ac.uk>...

> Found the message pasted as is
>
> 'If your error message is : "Acrobat PDF File Format is having
> difficulties", this problem is documented on Adobe Web site :
> http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/26b3e.htm
> It's due to the use of accent, bullet or umlaut in your Illustrator file
> title.'
Problem solved. I think it definitely had something to do with the
type. After running 'Smart Punctuation' under the Type menu I was able
to finally delete it. I wasn't able to before even after logging off
and back on (and having another user on the network try as well).

Thanks for your reply Stuart. - Orange

mdrakibm...@gmail.com

未讀,
2020年6月16日 上午11:47:012020/6/16
收件者:
On Tuesday, December 10, 2002 at 5:30:33 AM UTC+6, mr.orange wrote:
> I can't delete an .ai file. For some reason the above message window
> keeps popping up. No one else has the file open. Any solutions?

my file is acrobert covm file error.how this file illustorator opening
0 則新訊息