HAVE YOU SEEN MY MANGINA?

Sr. burns

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
i always liked "gunt"...you know that second stomach that women
get...it's below the gut and above the cunt. if you watch closely
you'll notice that when one of these women talk thier gunts
move...simply mesmerizing.

Ingrid Vincent

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
when i was just a youngin i thought that was just a big ass bush !?
Nick

TNA IS RAW

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...THAT SHIT IS WAY TO FUNNNNNY... KEEP UM COMING....THAT
MANGINA WAS PRETTY CRAZY TOO HAHAH...
TNA IS THANKING !

Leroy Brown

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
there's some guy who makes a mangina, a vagina for men to wear, apparently he
has a museum devoted to this now and a new invention, the wenis...
eb

"we gotta tune up. we pound these fucking guitars like motherfucking
jackhammers... what do you think we are, lightweights?"

TNA IS RAW

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
HAHAH WENIS... YA THATS A NICE ONE....ME AND MY FRIEND WERE THINKING.....
POETASH!!!!
TNA IS TOO RAW!

JunglGraff

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
>HAHAH WENIS... YA THATS A NICE ONE....ME AND MY FRIEND WERE THINKING.....
>POETASH!!!!
>TNA IS TOO RAW!

i foudn the best word yet. TNA. that word is just straight up wierd.
<3 you tna
<3 janeen

zack morris

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99

Ingrid Vincent wrote:

> when i was just a youngin i thought that was just a big ass bush !?
> Nick

until i was 12 i was convinced girls pissed out of their asses. i
dunno, i never had a sister and i always noticed they sat down to pee,
so i figured it must be coming out of thir bootyhole.

zaque

dirtroad

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
Hey, my friends have a word... buhdussy. It means butt dick and pussy.
I think it would be a bisexuals dream, kinda like hermaphrodite.

Delirium

Dec 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/19/99
Biggie had that word in one of his songs.

JunglGraff

Dec 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/19/99
> buhdussy. It means butt dick and pussy.

Now come on boy's i would have had more faith in you. I thought you would have
all rented HOW TO BE A PLAYER when it came out. geez
<3 janeen

Ms. Information

Dec 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/19/99
>there's some guy who makes a mangina, a vagina for men to wear, apparently he
>has a museum devoted to this now and a new invention, the wenis...
>eb

he also fell in a hole and lost part of his leg.

ats

zack morris

Dec 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/19/99

JunglGraff wrote:

yeah.. i suggest you all go out and rent my video-biography. its chalk full of
good insights into the mind of str8 hustler. you get to watch me pull price scams
on the GAP, get those new loafers from Nordstroms, swindle video cameras from my
local electronics store, then top it off with me col kickin it dressin fresh and
lookin fly out in front of my local high school convincing 9th grade girls to pose
nude for my www.porn.site.

zack