Crew Acronyms

TermOne

Jan 2, 1995, 7:34:13 PM1/2/95
Now...it's time to shout out your crews and whatever and tell us what they
stand for. Y'know...like TAT is The Artistic Team and so on.

There was this crew around LI called CBH (Controlled By Hate). They were
just taggers and were on some 'ol violence sh*t. I dunno if they are
still around. Then there are others like GHS (Get High Squad) and PB
(Public Bias). All taggers...nothing more. =(

te.one

PJUF

Jan 2, 1995, 9:07:49 PM1/2/95
waterbury park crew. WPC
criminal into art. CIA
brookfield bombing crew. BBC
new england crew. NEC
inkhead incorporated. IHI

peace

Mace343.

c...@panix.com

Jan 2, 1995, 10:38:58 PM1/2/95
TermOne (ter...@aol.com) wrote:
: Now...it's time to shout out your crews and whatever and tell us what they

: stand for. Y'know...like TAT is The Artistic Team and so on.

TVT - The Voodoo Tribe
COS - Coming On Strong

...and about 20 other long dead crews.

Joey Buta

Jan 3, 1995, 3:00:09 AM1/3/95
if i was to be in any crew, it would be the warriors from coney island.

Joey Buta

Jan 3, 1995, 3:01:55 AM1/3/95
TCB-throwin' capital ballistics, ten crazy bastards,
tangerines-carrots-bananas
CIA-criminally insane artists

Grady O. Williams III

Jan 3, 1995, 11:47:57 AM1/3/95
TermOne (ter...@aol.com) wrote:
: Now...it's time to shout out your crews and whatever and tell us what they

: te.one

SKA-Still Kickin Ass
KBE-Kids Bombin Everyday

Get some...

Dito.one
--------
Wait..I don't write anymore..

o o o Grady O. Williams III * wil...@netcom.com o o o
o o o * o o o
o o o If life gives you lemons... You're messed up... o o o

c...@panix.com

Jan 3, 1995, 1:11:55 PM1/3/95
Oh yeah, best one was back in 85 -

FUN - Fuckin Up Nigguz

Joey Buta

Jan 3, 1995, 11:23:40 PM1/3/95
one for the road

CBS-city bombin' squad

PJUF

Jan 3, 1995, 5:28:11 PM1/3/95
anyone know what DF (kaws, sub, gaze, just, emit, jive and winks crew)
stands for?

lets see who is slick and knows what IMOK REALLY means....

peace.
stillgettingups.
sgu

Mace343.

Rapman E

Jan 3, 1995, 7:09:43 PM1/3/95

OL- One Love
TMC- The Most Clever
FU- Fuckn Unkind (also Fuckn Unstoppable)
SU- Skillz Unlimited
YGA- Young Graffiti Artists

Peace...

SpHiNx. OnE

PJUF

Jan 4, 1995, 6:20:36 PM1/4/95
Ive heard:

In Memory of Kevin. IMOK
and what it really means:

I am o.k

Mace343.

c...@panix.com

Jan 3, 1995, 8:40:04 PM1/3/95
PJUF (pj...@aol.com) wrote:
: lets see who is slick and knows what IMOK REALLY means....

What does it mean? Someone told it was "If Mom Only Knew" - but that's
kinda corny.

Ace Club1

Jan 4, 1995, 8:06:45 PM1/4/95
your in tvt? What do you write?

NZONE
ICF
NJ/NYC

Ace Club1

Jan 4, 1995, 8:08:42 PM1/4/95
:to be in any crew, it would be the warriors from coney island.

bahaha I saw that movie bout a week on cable tv...classic old school
flick.. The warriors aint to be fucked with.

NZONE?
ICFame '95alive
NJ/NYC

Ace Club1

Jan 4, 1995, 8:11:37 PM1/4/95
anyone know what DF (kaws, sub, gaze, just, emit, jive and winks crew)
stands for?

Well in my piecebook tdee hooked up Diabolical Funk.. I've also seen
'Demented Freaks' hooked up in pieces..

NZONE!
I C F ninety5alive
NJ/NYC

Ace Club1

Jan 4, 1995, 8:16:43 PM1/4/95
a few of my crews..

ICF - I Can Fly!
I Crave Fame
Infinate Continous Flavor
Idiots Commiting Felonies
Intoxicated Chronic Freaks
In Cunts Frequently

DAT - Destroying All Toys
5MH - Five Million Hoods
HTE - Hit The Expressways
333 - Half Evil

NZ in a freNZy...
ICF
NJ/NYC

AJC Andersonnb

Jan 4, 1995, 12:29:50 AM1/4/95
TermOne (ter...@aol.com) wrote:
: Now...it's time to shout out your crews and whatever and tell us what they

Out here in San Jose we have BCS (Bustin' Crazy Styles) which is
basically just a tagging crew, there are actually a million tagging
crews, and no REAL graffiti artists out here. I think I've met five that
aren't from San Francisco. wack.

peas

Kabir alt.asian-movies alt.astrology alt.atari-jaguar.discussion alt.atari.2600 alt.atheism alt.atheism.moderated alt.atheism.satire alt.ato alt.authorware alt.autos.antique alt.autos.camaro.firebird alt.autos.karting alt.autos.rod-n-

Jan 4, 1995, 5:57:42 PM1/4/95
CED - Causin extreme Damage

PJUF

Jan 5, 1995, 2:28:50 PM1/5/95
DF:

Thanks for hooking me up, everytime i see an Emit piece i go nuts trying
to figure out the DF

Mace343.

KabukiGirl

Jan 6, 1995, 1:18:36 AM1/6/95
west coast, really vaugue shit..
EC-Evicting Crews
KGM-Kids Gone Mad
SED-Stoned Every Day
DEK-Dead End Kingz

KabukiGirl

Jan 6, 1995, 1:24:34 AM1/6/95
BRAH-ONE says...
NBC-Never Been Caught
Nasty Brown Criminals

aNdRea bOucHer/pE

Jan 6, 1995, 11:35:34 AM1/6/95

tHat mighT be tRue, yet i have heArd thAt it means:
"iF moMa onLy KnEw"
as welL.

vOidonE.hIv.sFe
+_-----------_+

GREG DAVIES

Jan 12, 1995, 1:14:04 AM1/12/95
In article <3einbs$m...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> kabuk...@aol.com (KabukiGirl) writes:
>From: kabuk...@aol.com (KabukiGirl)
>Subject: Re: Crew Acronyms
>Date: 6 Jan 1995 01:18:36 -0500

sum melbourne crews:

DMA - Da Mad Artists
WCA - Wild Child Art
FMC - Fresh Mess Crew
MSA - Melbourne Suicidal Assasins
DSA - Da Stoned Artist
CKA - City Krime Art
..
..
..

Chad Timmreck

Jan 12, 1995, 3:11:22 PM1/12/95
KabukiGirl (kabuk...@aol.com) wrote:
: west coast, really vaugue shit..

in LA's there's
WC which is West Coast, Wicked Children, We crush, whatever's clever...
(this is Risk's crew)
CBS which is City Bomb Squad, Chronic Bud Smokers, Creating Better
Styles, Can't Be Stopped...

plus plenty more...

arch

Jerry Mouton

Jan 12, 1995, 6:35:18 PM1/12/95
hay all..just gonna put my two cents in on
some local SF bay area crews well here's a few

JFK-just fuckin crushin, just for kicks
UOK-users of krylon
BCS-bustin crazy styles
INS-it'll never stop, i never skate
US- united skaters
285-?(you tell me)

Ernest D J

Jan 16, 1995, 5:16:50 PM1/16/95
Crews in Oakland/SF

AVC - Another Vandalizing Crew
TKO - Total Krylon Overdose
TDK - Those Damn Kids
GMC - Graffiti Minded Criminals
Irie - No acronym
BOV - Bombed Out Vandals
HS - Hit Squad
KOD - Kids of Destruction

There's some others that are police codes for Graffiti like 640 360 or
some shit like that.

There's A bunch of others that I can't remember.

Skoom Inc

Jan 16, 1995, 6:53:44 PM1/16/95
Respect to my crew

KGB
Krazy Graf Bros
Krazy Ghetto Bombers
Kant Get Busted
Kids Get Beatdown

Peace 2 : Ultra, Oso, Cast, Cram,

FESTO / VENER KGB
Wacky Wild Kool-Aid Style!!

PJUF

Jan 17, 1995, 4:19:33 PM1/17/95
While we are shouting out crews, might as well do mine.

CAP. Criminal Artistic Productions
WPC. Waterbury Park Crew 1992-1995!
BBC. Bronx Bombing Crew
CIAII. Criminals into art
NEC. New England Crew
HF. Hailing Freestyle, Having Fun, Heather F_______

Peace to Sake, Sife, Bipe, Me, Gank, Tise, Funk, Emit, Wink, Zect

C L

Dec 23, 2021, 4:25:44 PM12/23/21
IF YOUR MOTHER ONLY KNEW