Crew Fights

bumpy jonas

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98

total fake wrote"

"gangs need to re-evaluate thier activities. i mean,
what exactly is the cultural activity for a "gang"..is
it to hang out in a group??? one would believe that
the goal is to just do bad stuff, but maybe someone
else has another idea of the duties of a gang member."

i think you should try to see gangs in a historical
perspective. gangs are pretty much just youth
organizations, usually being rooted in poverty and
hardship. some people say they spring up as a way to
get some safety in a bad area. others say they are a
result of having a bad family life (one will join a
gang to find the family they miss at home.) others
say gangs come about because these kids don't have any
other legitimate way to make money, so they turn to
sellin drugs. others say that it's a way for them to
get the self-essteem that they otherwise lack.
whatever the reason, these dudes are usually stuck in
a rut, and they're assholes to a lot of people.

i don't think people join gangs just to do bad things.
there are plenty of people who do bad things on their
own. i think a big part of why they join is to feel
family and self-esteem (makes me feel like a big man)
and to a lesser extent, security in a scary world.

by the way, nobody13, do you live in gang territory?
up here, people push 14 also, and there tends to be
strife between the two.

shoot the fuckers and put them in jail.

266.

-**** Posted from remarQ, Discussions Start Here(tm) ****-
http://www.remarq.com/ - Host to the the World's Discussions & Usenet

mrmo...@hotmail.com

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
Today I whitnessed a fight between a local tagging crew and a gang. There was
much blood and i'm sure many suspensions from school. I too am in a very
tight crew and was pleased too see the the gang get their asses whooped. If
it came down to it I would have done the same. I'm just wondering if fights
like this or between crews happen often. Please reply to joeg...@laplaza.org

-NomeOne-ISK-

NOBODY13

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
> I too am in a very
>tight crew

ill leave this alone......>Today I whitnessed a fight between a local tagging

crew and a gang. There was
>much blood and i'm sure many suspensions from school. I too am in a very
>tight crew and was pleased too see the the gang get their asses whooped. If
>it came down to it I would have done the same. I'm just wondering if fights
>like this or between crews happen often. Please reply to joeg...@laplaza.org
>
>-NomeOne-ISK-

what city u in???
kind of a regular thing in LA for crews to have beef with gangs. not mine, but
others.

nobody13,
what do u think the 13 is for???

Total fake

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98

PAWN707

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98

Technically speaking, gangs are defined as such strictly by doing "bad things".
Unfortunatly, that usually plops crews in the same boat, though they are
usually different. And I know for a fact, at least in my hometown of Nowhere,
Cali., writers that claim crews are instantly put into the gang courts which is
totally different (and more harsh) than the regular court system.

--{Pawn}--

MYoungWISC

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
>>gangs need to re-evaluate thier activities. i mean, what exactly is the
>>cultural activity for a "gang"..is it to hang out in a group??? one would
>>believe that the goal is to just do bad stuff, but maybe someone else has
>>another idea of the duties of a gang member.

The gang in my area has been around since 1954 when it was started as a
religious offshot of baptism. Gangster Desciples has owned the WHOLE midwest
for years.

NAPALMHULK

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
yeah actualy a while ago out here in the IE
there was some crew/gang beef...and at some party they started fighting and
shit, 3 of my friends got hurt as fuck, and stabbed and shit,
and the leader of their crew got shot in the head and died, and two other kids
got shot in the leg and one in the stomach. and my tires got slashed.
napa.

PapaEs

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
Hey,

"this is a gang, and I'm in it, my man Dre will kick your butt in a minute,
with a right, left, right, left your tooothless, then you say "goddamn, they
ruthless."

ie: = gang sign of the notorious IE gang, THE 4 EXAMPLES.

ES

NOBODY13

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
>by the way, nobody13, do you live in gang territory?
>
>up here, people push 14 also, and there tends to be

i live in the big bad SURENO.

nobody13,
V.GRSX3

Lazdazm18

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
<<by the way, nobody13, do you live in gang territory?

up here, people push 14 also, and there tends to be

strife between the two.>>

I know Nobody13 lives on a street that is GRS 13 territory. A very evil band of
misfits bond together by their love for gang bangen and sodomizing of yong
girls. Oh , and as for the "strife" between the pussy ass north siders and the
BIG BAD SUR 13 ...... well nothing need be said about that.

YOGI .... Home of the brave SOCAL.

Hell1999

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
>I know Nobody13 lives on a street that is GRS 13 territory. A very evil band
>of
>misfits bond together by their love for gang bangen and sodomizing of yong
>girls. Oh , and as for the "strife" between the pussy ass north siders and
>the
>BIG BAD SUR 13 ...... well nothing need be said about that.
>
>YOGI .... Home of the brave SOCAL.

blowin' it.

HelmetHeds

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
>I too am in a very tight crew
usually when someone boasts about what a dope crew they are in, the either suck
ass or have an ego the size of montana.. that's just what i've noticed over the
years..

>and was pleased too see the the gang get their asses whooped.

these guys must have been a bunch of pussies.. a gang getting beat up by a
bunch of writers?? come on.. it's usually the other way around..

> I'm just wondering if fights
>like this or between crews happen often.

I've never seen it.. I've seen gangs front on me and my crew and i've seen us
running away rather quickly but I've never seen a fight between a crew and a
gang.

kick arse!!!
HelmetHeds.

Hi Augi

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98

>Today I whitnessed a fight between a local tagging crew and a gang. There was
>much blood and i'm sure many suspensions from school. I too am in a very
>tight crew and was pleased too see the the gang get their asses whooped.

Good!
But damn... that's one of the things I fear about being a writer. Gangs. I
don't understand why they try to fuck with us. We're on two different mediums.
Gangs should fuck with other gangs. But I guess it's just something we have to
deal with. Writers should battle other writers through forms of artistic
expression or getting up... and maybe a little brawl here and there (which we
do, because most of us don't like to be associated with gangs). Anyway I'm glad
they got their asses wooped.

Augi

"This posting is an official bitchslap to DJ Del. For those of you that don't
know, DJ Del is a psychopathic homophobe that blames *others* of being
homosexuals to cover up his own sexual misfortunes. What a shame, but it's
still funny! AHAHHAA!"

Lazdazm18

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
<<>BIG BAD SUR 13 ...... well nothing need be said about that.

>YOGI .... Home of the brave SOCAL.

blowin' it.>>

blowin me you little momo

YOGI .... PURE LA SENT UM GOOD =}`~

Disastron

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
>gangs need to re-evaluate thier activities. i mean, what exactly is the
>cultural activity for a "gang"..is it to hang out in a group??? one would
>believe that the goal is to just do bad stuff, but maybe someone else has
>another idea of the duties of a gang member.

in a violent society maybe it's to look out for one another.. in the suburbs, i
have no idea what gangs are doing there.
maybe playing sega.

.a.t.s.

PAWN707

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98

>in a violent society maybe it's to look out for one another.. in the suburbs,
>have no idea what gangs are doing there.
>maybe playing sega.
>

>.a.t.s.

That's true...but if you go into it further, there's a lot more to it. I'm not
gang member (though I'm in the police records in my home town as such. Silly.)
but there's lotsa info out there about their structure, meaning,etc. At any
rate, they are kinda strange.

--{Pawn}--

Disastron

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98

>That's true...but if you go into it further, there's a lot more to it. I'm
>not
>gang member (though I'm in the police records in my home town as such.
>Silly.)
>but there's lotsa info out there about their structure, meaning,etc. At any
>rate, they are kinda strange.

yeah i know what you mean. i'm just saying that i've noticed of the kids that i
know in gangs (like the latin kings or whatever) .. usually their highest
concerns are for the boys they run with and the places they go being protected.
they're girlfriends all seem insane. for some reason.

.a.t.s.

MYoungWISC

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
>yeah i know what you mean. i'm just saying that i've noticed of the kids that
>know in gangs (like the latin kings or whatever) .. usually their highest
>concerns are for the boys they run with and the places they go being
>protected.
>they're girlfriends all seem insane. for some reason.

That's how you can tell the reals from the fakers...the real ones watch out for
thier boys first and foremost...fakers want everyone to know their in a gang.
I ran with that shit for a while...i was "down"...but then I saw how rediculous
it was, and I was also getting in ALOT of trouble. I'm just finding out now
all the lists I was on. I'm all better now.

Lazdazm18

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
<<.fakers want everyone to know their in a gang.
I ran with that shit for a while...i was "down"...but then I saw how rediculous
it was, and I was also getting in ALOT of trouble. I'm just finding out now
all the lists I was on. I'm all better now.

<<...fakers want everyone to know their in a gang. >>

oh and you were in a gang .. ?

YOGI .... must have been bangin in Little Rock.

phil_...@my-dejanews.com

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
In article <19981204203541...@ng-cc1.aol.com>,
nobo...@aol.com (NOBODY13) wrote:

> nobody13,
> what do u think the 13 is for???

i dunno.
6 K43
1 123

Phil

MYoungWISC

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
><<...fakers want everyone to know their in a gang. >>
>
>oh and you were in a gang .. ?
>
>YOGI .... must have been bangin in Little Rock.

Nope. I'd be down for my boys though before anything else

Eric Callahan

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
if you come on my "turf" waring the wrong colors i shoot ya in tha face.
oh wait no i wont, nevermind

eric and the chocolate factory

Celery one

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
>YOGI .... must have been bangin in Little Rock.

yoy oy oy yo YOgi was banging in Yellowstone national park
usenet

Rawb 98

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
>> nobody13,
>> what do u think the 13 is for???

is it for the age of the girls you like?

Celery one

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
>>> nobody13,
>>> what do u think the 13 is for???

all the std's he has gotten in the last 3 years?

Snot rocka
usenet

Rawb 98

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
>From: hia...@aol.comREMOVE (Hi Augi

>don't understand why they try to fuck with us. We're on two different
>mediums.

i understand why they fuck with you/us if youre writing in their little
"territory" i remember in 93 at this little graff convention in LA me and my
friend decided to walk to the liquor store, so we were at the Xwalk and i
decide to nonchalantly get a little bit of cheap fame on the pole, next thing
you know i hear "this is big bad MS13, dont be writing in my neighborhood
punk" i pretended like i didnt hear it and walked semi fast to the liquor
store.....but im just glad all i got was a verbal warning..

bl...@netunlimited.net

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98

Eric Callahan wrote:

did i mention i was threated friday by some straight/edge kid that write
amid. he told me he was going to shot me because i went over a ton of his
tags w/ throwups and that i was making fun of him for getting caught
painting a freight in the middle of night. see the thing is that the yards
are super chill here. sad. real sad.

kos.

tweaker

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98

Hi Augi wrote:

> >Today I whitnessed a fight between a local tagging crew and a gang. There was
> >much blood and i'm sure many suspensions from school. I too am in a very
> >tight crew and was pleased too see the the gang get their asses whooped.
>
> Good!

> But damn... that's one of the things I fear about being a writer. Gangs. I

> don't understand why they try to fuck with us. We're on two different mediums.

> Gangs should fuck with other gangs. But I guess it's just something we have to
> deal with. Writers should battle other writers through forms of artistic
> expression or getting up... and maybe a little brawl here and there (which we
> do, because most of us don't like to be associated with gangs). Anyway I'm glad
> they got their asses wooped.

Closest I ever got was at some concert at the beach (river, whatever), everyone I
was with had a little drinking session (no smokes yet). I was with two actual crew
members and one was a brother of a member. And we head off to this bomb-ass 20 ft
rock to chill on when this punk kid started shit with this 10 year old friend of
ours telling him to "get off his rock" (he had indian heritage which was his
justification). We jump in and tell him to chill and shit and that it's all good.
He tell us to get off also and flashes some cheap (but affective) bowie knife.
We're all whatever, we're there for a good time not this same old bull shit so we
leave. But later we ment in the parking alot, they're talkin bull shit, I forget
what. The main punk kid with his kinfe in his jacket is in the middle with his
friend and two others that came out of nowhere, I'm with 3 other two are over 6ft
and all muscle, their arms are bigger than my head. we're staring eachother down
and I notice that all these people are coming out of the wood work none of which I
know so they aren't on our side. The punk has his hand in his jacket on his knife,
my friend one of the brothers, Mike, is just staring this guy down, and I'm mean
down, he's like a foot taller then him. I'm all in kung Fu stance ready to kick
that joke k-bee's knife out of this guys hand when the shit blows up. Things look
good the only thing they have is a bunch of medium sized guys and one tall guy but
still smaller than either of The brothers (on my side). All the sudden two more
guys, BIG fuckers walk up to their side and then grab them and pull them back and
away from us. Security broke it up. After that the beer an tetesterone wore off and
it all died. The one kid Mike was staring down like he was going to rip off his
head at the buzzer, was all nice and shit to him, "hey, see I'm your friend man you
won't kill me , please, I'll suck your dick" practically, we all laughed at him.
One of "my" crew members was trying to be buddy-buddy with the Gang's biggest guy
(always the peacemaker right) who was like on speed and started digging a hole
flinging sand on the crowd, "to cook salmon in", which no one has. The other 3 kept
going around fronting like badasses but when we see them we'd just simile had say
hi, and they'd "Hi" back then snear or some shit. Made me wish Security never
stepped in. Oh well...

Zach Morris

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98

Lazdazm18 wrote:

> oh and you were in a gang .. ?
>

> YOGI .... must have been bangin in Little Rock.

nah, bangin in little rock starred bill clinton.

preppy. suck it out the world..

Hell1999

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98
>yoy oy oy yo YOgi was banging in >Yellowstone national park

jellystone ?

NOBODY13

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98
<<e pole, next thing
you know i hear "this is big bad MS13, dont be writing in my neighborhood
punk" i pretended like i didnt hear it and walked semi fast to the liquor
store.....but im just glad all i got was a verbal warning..

ur lucky, MS would chop your face off.

nobodyx3

BadLookSS

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98
>ur lucky, MS would chop your face off.

How come all the writers that sound cool live on a different coast than me?

nekro

NOBODY13

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98
<<>> nobody13,
>> what do u think the 13 is for???

is it for the age of the girls you like?

naw, thats to old.

thaat guuy

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98
NOBODY13 wrote:

> <<e pole, next thing
> you know i hear "this is big bad MS13, dont be writing in my neighborhood
> punk" i pretended like i didnt hear it and walked semi fast to the liquor
> store.....but im just glad all i got was a verbal warning..
> >>

> ur lucky, MS would chop your face off.
>
> nobodyx3

yet officer campbell still lives

Hell1999

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98
got jumped and had a fourty busted over my head by some asian gang in sf 93.

Keyser Soze

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98
word.. i got jumped by the latin kings with my boy naste.. he got a
forty to the head.. i blocked the forty intended for me.. we bolted
and hopped the turnstile at the nearest cta station (california on the
douglas.. ghetto as fuck) and ran elevated tracks.. the latin kings
followed us up to the platform but looked bewildered by our escape
route on the tracks..
lesson officer Campbell: graffiti saved my life.. it gave me the
knowledge neccessary to escape a violent mob of latin kings..

jskllz ?

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98
I was with two other writers in a black gang
neighborhood at like 4 in the morning, me and another
kid stopped to talk to a few of the gang members that
we knew who were our age, about 14 or 15. About 15-20
of the older heads came over and didnt like the fact
that we were white in their hood and beat the shit out
of us despite the fact that the younger kids told them
we were cool. Fourtunately some older guys we knew
pulled up in a car with weapons and put an end to shit
before i really

-**** Posted from remarQ, Discussions Start Here(tm) ****-
http://www.remarq.com/ - Host to the the World's Discussions & Usenet

Zach Morris

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98

thaat guuy wrote:

> and want did the prez say to his new intern?
> 'i havent come across your face before'

heh, nothing beats the "human humidor" a.k.a monica lewinsky.

preppy. a humidor keeps cigars moist in case you didnt get the joke.

Zach Morris

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98

BadLookSS wrote:

> >heh, nothing beats the "human humidor" a.k.a monica lewinsky.
> >
> >preppy. a humidor keeps cigars moist in case you didnt get the joke.
> >

> Wow, you really hit the bottom of the white trash barrel if you even smirked at
> that joke.
>
> nekro

huh?

preppy. same song

thaat guuy

Dec 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/9/98

BaknNeggs

Dec 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/9/98
got chased by VBS one night.Fought some thug from CPA . and bad carma with dogs
always chaseing me fuck a dog.
LIL'BAKN SURx13

BadLookSS

Dec 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/9/98

BadLookSS

Dec 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/9/98
>huh?

You heard me.

>preppy. same song

nekro
Scream whenever.... You hear this tone

Hi Augi

Dec 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/9/98
>in the suburbs,
>have no idea what gangs are doing there.
>maybe playing sega.

oh don't worry about them. those are just white guys that just saw that rap
video on mtv one too many times and instantly became a InstaThug(c).
Augi

"This posting is an official bitchslap to DJ Del. For those of you that don't
know, DJ Del is a psychopathic homophobe that blames *others* of being
homosexuals to cover up his own sexual misfortunes. What a shame, but it's
still funny! AHAHHAA!"

Hi Augi

Dec 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/9/98
>YOGI .... must have been bangin in Little Rock.

i hope that wasn't sarcasm. there are in fact plenty of "real" gangs bangin in
Little Rock. i saw this documentary and it showed how bloods and crips spread
out from L.A. and into the midwest, etc. in fact when clinton was governor
there, they said that gang activity was taking place just blocks away from the
governor's mansion.

Augi
he did not have sexual relations with that woman.

GraffYogi

Dec 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/9/98

>I was with two other writers in a black gang
>
>neighborhood at like 4 in the morning, me and another
>
>kid stopped to talk to a few of the gang members that
>
>we knew who were our age, about 14 or 15. About 15-20
>
>of the older heads came over and didnt like the fact
>
>that we were white in their hood and beat the shit out
>
>of us despite the fact that the younger kids told them
>
>we were cool. Fourtunately some older guys we knew
>
>pulled up in a car with weapons and put an end to shit
>
>before i really

Before what .... you got sodomized by some big black thug ..... or
could it be that you are a lier. A young kid try'n to sound just like a "real
tagger" with his version of a bad storie. If it makes you feel good like you
live in a big city , type away. I would respect a true dull tail then a "boys
in the woods" storie.

YOGI ... bubble popper

Jody Hansen

Dec 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/9/98
In article <19981208015715...@ng60.aol.com>,

Hell1999 <hell...@aol.com> wrote:
>got jumped and had a fourty busted over my head by some asian gang in sf 93.

Umm, lets see, this isnt gang related, as there arent any gangs
around here, but i did happen to get kicked a couple times in the ribs and
head a few years ago by some friendly hicks in a jacked up truck.

yay for cowboy boots!

thaat guuy

Dec 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/10/98

last time i got bashed.. more than a year ago now.. it was 6 on 1

always a mob against me.. i can never get a one on one

what? im too scary??

jakal
I just saw down kathy wong's shirt.. ahhhhhhh

Rawb 98

Dec 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/10/98
>From: hia...@aol.comREMOVE (Hi Augi)

>>in the suburbs,
>>have no idea what gangs are doing there.
>>maybe playing sega.

>oh don't worry about them. those are just white guys that just saw that rap
>video on mtv one too many times and instantly became a InstaThug(c).
>Augi

you act like there's no such thing as a suburbanite mexican/black guys....

PinkJellie

Dec 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/11/98
speaking of fights, in orlando the other day a kid died from one punch to the
temple...sucks to be him
but it also sucks to be the kid who punched him

xxxchyzzxxx
keeling from one punch?????
...xxx888xxx...

Rawb 98

Dec 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/11/98
>From: pinkj...@aol.complacence (PinkJellie)
>Date: 12/10/98 10:27 PM Pacific Standard Time

>speaking of fights, in orlando the other day a kid died from one punch to the
>temple...sucks to be him
>but it also sucks to be the kid who punched hi

that also happened out here in so. cali, but they were 4th
graders.........about a month ago

PAWN707

Dec 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/11/98

>>speaking of fights, in orlando the other day a kid died from one punch to
>the
>>temple...sucks to be him
>>but it also sucks to be the kid who punched hi
>
>that also happened out here in so. cali, but they were 4th
>graders.........about a month ago

That would really suck to just think you're getting into some playground fist
fight only to end up fighting a murder rap.....

Whoops-a-daisies!

--{Pawn}--

tacoboy(MacGyver)

Dec 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/13/98
Two friends of mine had a little enocunter on the subway some "gangsters"
didnt appreciate them bombing the interior,so they kicked my friend in the
hand..umm..nothing serious...and there was this one time when me and two
other friends were doing a fillin and these "gangsters" thought we were
writing shit about their "gang" or something.These guys chased us,and me
beeing the fatass,was the one they caught.Beeing confronted by 10
"gangsters" who are going to punish you by fucking you in the ass with a
stick,isnt a whole lot of fun.
163
"So you thought all we norwegians did was whaling and killing baby seals,eh?"

--
Bob Bryan is in a transvestite spice girls cover band....

Fredrik

Dec 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/13/98
I have had 2 incidents for you.
The first one took place when me and a friend whent out bombing. On our way home
we took a rest at a bussstop, And then 4
guys who looked real "bad" shows up (2 turks and 2 swedes) and ask if we want to
buy Hashish, but we said no and started to
walk away (you could feel the trouble in the air), after 30 meters one of them
run to us and said hes friends wanted to talk to us
but we said we had to go on and didnt want to talk and shit like that. Then he
pulls out a Gun so we walked back to the
busstop and they start to rob us. But we did'nt had shit on us, just cans and
flows, my friend had a wallet that they took first but
gave it back because it was noting of value. The understod we where writers and
we said so to but they didnt give a shit.
Finaly we walked away with nuttin lost.

Another time we (3 people) were at to a "club" but I had forget my Id card so we
drank "people beer" att some benches insted.
At the end of the night we went to MacDonalds to eat, then we went in to a ally
to take a piss, and 5 big turks followed us and
asked for money. We said we didnt have any and they started to fuck around with
us but we didnt let them go through our
clothes but they grabbed my bag and went trough it. And the found a Chrome and
draw a line at a street light and then throwed
it in a channel that were right by us. One of my friend got scared and gave them
12-13$ but then we asked them were they lived
and shit like that and we started to name drop alot of "gangster" from were we
lived wich is a pretty messed up place so they
got scared or something and gave back the cash to my friend, and started to give
us cigarets and shit =) guees they werent so
tuff after all...

extra extra: I bought teargas after this wich I allways have in my pocket now.

Mr Lowlife

Eric Callahan

Dec 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/14/98
well i dont have any stories like that but a little bit south of here
and out of the city there is this school called Lee-Davis. They had a
race fight like a year ago and kids ended up going to jail and school
was closed for 3 days.

eric their footbal team is called the rebels

J0nnyB1aze

Dec 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/15/98
>there is this school called Lee-Davis

>eric their footbal team is called the rebels

Midland??
Blaze Wonderin'.
goin' south for the summer