Tyke+Kaws= Kawn

AA

Jul 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/18/97

KBOZ wrote:

> Has anyone seen shit from Kawn aka.Kahn aka.Kon? (Check this months
> OTG) He bites off Kaws and Tyke soooooo much. And yet he still gets
> props from everyone. Whats up with that? He paints with a bunch of AWR
>
> kids and he thinks he is so hard. We were talkin with him and his
> crew(HM-Heavy Metal...formerly known as ATD)the other day and they
> said
> Graff has nothing to do with hip hop. Then proceeded to dick peoples
> pieces while they are painting them and start fights. Are alot of
> graff
> scenes like this?...I dont get around much. Maybe its just the punk
> rockers with purple hair.
>
> ...Twin.Cities.Kid..................WHAT
> ...revenge sure is fun....

idunnno about kon, but i dont think graff is hiphop, i dont think
graff is punk rawk either, graff is just graff, thats the cool thing
about it, ive met hiphop heads in graff, ive met dirtty hippies heads in
graff, that could probabbly king all of us, graff isnt a culture by
itself, its a big melting pot full of every culture, look at renasaince
for examp, he fuking paints horses everywhere, hes up, and i dig him,
but how hiphop is a horse???? im sure if you look hard enough you will
find every imaginable culture out there at night representing with a
pilot

hope41

Inspector Ass

Jul 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/19/97

--------------71EF6ABC6E0E

KBOZ wrote:

> Has anyone seen shit from Kawn aka.Kahn aka.Kon? (Check this months
> OTG) He bites off Kaws and Tyke soooooo much. And yet he still gets
> props from everyone. Whats up with that? He paints with a bunch of AWR
> kids and he thinks he is so hard. We were talkin with him and his
> crew(HM-Heavy Metal...formerly known as ATD)the other day and they said
> Graff has nothing to do with hip hop. Then proceeded to dick peoples
> pieces while they are painting them and start fights. Are alot of graff
> scenes like this?...I dont get around much. Maybe its just the punk
> rockers with purple hair.
>
> ...Twin.Cities.Kid..................WHAT
> ...revenge sure is fun....

Shit...wanna see a KAWS bite look no further.......
AS for that other guy, i dont know about you but kaws and tykes styles
dont really seem like they'd mix very good, maybe its just me. As for
graff scenes, man i dont really even have any stereotypes anymore, you
never know what to expect. Ive seen hippys, skaters, gangsters, hip
hoppers, dorks, preps =) after somewhat meeting jeloe, etc..... all
walks of life...... I dont like that graff is all associated with hip
hop so much, i like hip hop its pretty much all i listen to anymore but
thats just because all other forms of music have let there standards
down so much: Alternative blaaaaah, what kind of alternative is
there????? all you here on the radio anymore is "alternative" but its
not anymore its like the most mainstream form of music out there, so
fuck it! Hip Hop though at least the few groups i listen to say shit
thats intelligent and makes since not just some pretty boy lead singer
acting like he can play the geeetar screamin some dumb shit like
"Glisterine!!!! Glisterine!!! i dont think sooooo ...nananananana"
..fuck that bullshit, hip hop and death metal thats where it is!
ASASN ibm ams
heres the groups i listen to:
Ministry...all their shit
Lard...all theres too
Revolting Cocks...everything
PailHead....all of it
Dead Kennedys... " "
Jello Biafra Spoken word.......
(see a slight al jourgensen, jello biafra fetish????)
Tunsten Gat... what ive heard
Avail.... all
Guns N Roses... i dont give a fuck what you say ill defend them till the
death!!! =)
Appetite for Destruction is the shit!!!!!
Downset... everything
LawnMower Death... mainly like the name but they are pretty good
Sepultura....=) flyin at 110 mph on road trips
Morbid Angel.....flyin ""
R.A.W.......techno dj.. from denver, now in LA i believe, bad ass!
old.... 808 state....really dont listen to techno but this is good
Kool Keith....Speaking of, any one heard all the Dr Octo cuts on the new
Prodigy CD????
like 3 or 4 songs i believe...yummy!
Wu-Tang Clan...Namely: ODB, RZA, GZA and the ("brooklyn zoo" they are so
bad ass!!)
listen to track 14 on ODB's CD and 11 on Method Man for a sampling..
RedMAn
De La Soul
Bone... for a good deep belly chuckle =)
Das eFX
Grave Diggahs
SOns of MAn
Killa Army
blah blah blah
If you actually read all these you are more board than me! =)
ASASN ....again

--------------71EF6ABC6E0E

<encoded_portion_removed>
F6UiVENnXyrzJif/AG1//wBJpeN0kmO2eHIa7VH0xP8Aqv8A+4fKiqa6C60+H+T/2Q==
--------------71EF6ABC6E0E--

KEV138

Jul 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/19/97

uh....... that's kaws right?
twist used to write karma......sometimes.............

kevin.
i think it was twist...
?

SOBE...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net

Jul 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/20/97
> [Image]
WOW! thats pretty cool, you listen to Prodigy!! do you also listen to
Chemical Brothers and Orbital like the other 1,0000,0000,00000000
"alternative" faggot fucks who think that that shit is techno?! REAL
INSTRUMENTS SUCK!

-hS
singe your nipple hairs to your toenails....

Tyler orJon

Jul 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/21/97

Inspector Ass wrote:

> umm... no what i said was.... i listen to .....

> Kool Keith....Speaking of, any one heard all the Dr Octo cuts on the new

> Prodigy CD???? and ive heard his tracks on the prodigy cd which are
> very good actually, but i dont own or listen to prodigy on a regular
> basis.
> ASASN Prodigy Sucks, Dr.Octogon Doesnt

I think the track "deisel power" sucks. And I've always been a fan of
kool kieth. I'd compare it to Old-dirty teamed up with mariah carey.

And the track "smack my bitch up" just uses the sample from the
ultramagnetic song, "smack my bitch up". <boo>

ROY
ASG

zack morris

Jul 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/22/97

> [Image]

that is one of the most OUTRIGHT bites i have ever seen. and a shitty
one at that. oh well, im not the one who has to go to bed at night and
think to myself, damn i feel good about biting KAWS's nuts.

preppy. talkin shit i could NEVER physically back up in person.

ps. phunk starter

Desire one

Jul 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/23/97

<but i dont think graff is hiphop, >

yes yes yes,graff.is a element of the hip hop culture.. but when graff
started ,writers was doing hole cars listening to led zep.. I know writers
that are into ska..........

<---- Turning up some salsa ------>

helmetheds

Jul 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/23/97

but when graff
> started ,writers was doing hole cars listening to led zep.. I know writers
> that are into ska..........

I'm into ska.. but down for hiphop anytime..

wesker

Inspector Ass

Jul 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/23/97

--------------43981D04769

--------------43981D04769

<encoded_portion_removed>
F6UiVENnXyrzJif/AG1//wBJpeN0kmO2eHIa7VH0xP8Aqv8A+4fKiqa6C60+H+T/2Q==
--------------43981D04769--

Desire one

Jul 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/24/97

Im mainly into Salsa ,Trip-Hop, Merengue

Michael J. Joyce

Aug 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/4/97

this has a lot to do with tyke, kaws, and kawn.

Desire one (desi...@aol.com) wrote:
: Im mainly into Salsa ,Trip-Hop, Merengue

Desire one

Aug 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/5/97

I think i posted that on the wrong topic..
Kill me,im a lamer!!!!

52 Lewis Avenue

Aug 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/5/97

I like Karate, Bowls and Fishing

zack morris

Aug 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/5/97

52 Lewis Avenue wrote:

> I like Karate, Bowls and Fishing

i like a cheap date, some water based lube and a burrito joint.

preppy. easily satisfied, though i never satisy.

ps. phuckin selfish