Re: FBI Is So Committed To Transparency Nearly Entire Trump Raid Affidavit Is Redacted

Fishing Trip

Aug 28, 2022, 6:20:03 AM8/28/22
Sven Petersen <svenpe...@REMOVEprotonmail.com> wrote in

> Nearly the entire 38-page affidavit released was redacted, with
few
> lines offering insight into the FBI's unprecedented raid of a
former
> president.
>
> https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/26/fbi-is-so-committed-to-
transparenc
> y-nearly-entire-trump-raid-affidavit-is-redacted/?
utm_source=rss&utm_me
> dium=rss&utm_campaign=fbi-is-so-committed-to-transparency-nearly-
entire
> -trump-raid-affidavit-is-redacted
>
> "Let not your heart be troubled."

Who at the FBI would sell themselves out for a Liz Cheney blowjob?
Or was it Dick Cheney?

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Aug 28, 2022, 9:20:43 AM8/28/22

On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 11:20:02 +0100, Here I was, minding my own business, and
Fishing Trip starts babbling shit like this:
#
Liz is a certified muff diver, so it must have been Dick who blew the dick.

--

Traitor Joe's Biden Baloney (tm)

#