California Father Who Defended Family by Opening Fire on Home Intruders Has Gun Permit Revoked

Leroy N. Soetoro

Nov 17, 2023, 5:16:50 PM11/17/23
https://themessenger.com/news/california-father-shoots-home-intruders-gun-
permit-revoked

A Los Angeles homeowner who got into a shootout with masked intruders at
his home said his concealed carry permit was taken away.

The attempted home invasion on Nov. 4 was caught on camera.

Vince Ricci had just returned home from the gym when a man with a gun
hopped over a wall at the home and ran up behind him as tried to get his
keys out at the front door.

The gunman grabbed his arm but Ricci dropped a coffee cup in his hand and
pulled out his gun, surveillance video shows.

The assailant and an accomplice are seen running off as Ricci fired
several gunshots.

Ricci’s wife, young daughter and a nanny were in the home at the time of
the attack and he called the shooting a clear case of self-defense.

"After successfully defending my home and my family and my 5-month-old
child, California has now decided to suspend my Second Amendment," Ricci
said in a video released by the National Rifle Association on Friday.

Later in the video, Ricci said the state had “temporarily suspended” his
concealed carry permit.

“This is an attempt to make me vulnerable,” Ricci claimed.

Ricci told Fox News that the sheriff's office “revoked” his concealed
carry permit because they said he yelled at Los Angeles police officers
who had gone to his home days after the incident.

The sheriff's office did not respond to a request for comment, Fox News
reported.

The Bronx native ended the video saying he is a proud member of the NRA.

There were 2,780 armed robberies involving a gun reported in Los Angeles
last year – nearly 400 more than in 2021, Crosstown, a local news outlet,
reported. The jump continued an upward trend of reported firearms-related
crime incidents seen since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020.

--
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so that
stupid people won't be offended.

Durham Report: The FBI has an integrity problem. It has none.

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.