poll: would people like this group to warm up with reruns?

Brian Reid

Mar 11, 1991, 1:18:45 PM3/11/91
I'm within a month or two of being ready to put alt.gourmand on the air
again. I suspect that more than half of the people currently reading USENET
have never seen it; therefore it is likely to be worthwhile to put the grouop
into reruns. By "reruns" I mean posting recipes that have been posted before
(though often with changes and cleanups).

The existence of rec.food.recipes means that I can be much more selective in
the recipes that are published here. Recipes in alt.gourmand are formatted,
proofread, tested, and internationalized. They admit of no particular kind of
food faddism. I am retiring from the archives all recipes that I consider
substandard, and would like to start re-posting the "best of the USENET
Cookbook" at the rate of about 5 recipes a week. I will at some point change
it to have 1 or 2 new recipes posted each week.

Let me know what you think.

Brian Reid