Active?

Robert A. Uhl

Feb 2, 2002, 11:59:39 PM2/2/02
I'm looking for refs on the original Unix version of the Usenet
Cookbook, back when men were men and roff was your friend:-)

Seriously, if this newsgroup is alive, perhaps someone can point me in
the right direction?

--
Robert Uhl <ru...@4dv.net>
If your adversary is badly bunkered, there is no rule against your