WOMEN!!!! (just another rant)

Lady Greycat

Jun 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/22/98

In article <199806230038...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
sy...@aol.com says...

> ::has no clue where any of this is coming from::

Obviously not from that empty echoing cavern called your skull.

Greycat

--
**@** Http://members.theglobe.com/ladygreycat **@**

When my family thinks that I am safe in my bed,
From night until morning, I am stretched at your head.
Calling out to the air, with tears both hot and wild,
Oh I grieve for the girl, that I loved as a child.

elsworth

Jun 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/22/98

Necr0angel wrote>...

>I think the perfect woman for you is made of rubber and has a little place for
>the air pump...did I mention she comes in a box and can be bought at any number
>of adult novelty stores? She'd be perfect. I mean, she's quiet, you can dress
>her however you want(or keep her completely nekkid), and she'll never pick food
>off your plate, you can boss her around, and she'll still let you sleep with
>her.
>
>You're still single, by the way, aren't you?
>not suprisied....

Oh, I thought it was pretty funny... I may not clean out the shower drain, but
my boi don't clean out the sink! :Þ

I LIKE it when men and women snipe at each other about silly crap like this...
it blows off steam and helps keep the serious stuff on a more rational footing.

It wasn't meant to be serious... or even antagonistic. It was simply an attempt
to keep things in perspective.

After all's said and done, though, are those the best complaints against women
you can come up with? I'm a woman, and women drive me up the wall sometimes.
Of course, all my problems can be put down to male oppression....

MUAHhahahahahaha.....

elsworth(not the weaker sex, just the sex that looks better in tits) :Þ

Lady Greycat

Jun 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/22/98

In article <X3Gj1.1$lC2....@news-reader.bt.net>, shee...@lineone.net
says...

> Did anybody else bother to notice how funny this is? I wonder. And how come
> you birds are allowed to make grossly sweeping comments about men (see the
> MEN!!! just another rant thread) but you have to pick away at every detail
> if anyone criticises you? I HATE the way birds do that.

Would have been funny had he have not called people "skanky bitches" and
such. That's the only thing I had a problem with.

I don't think I'm calling men raving bastards in the men thread. I have
not ever said ALL men do this or ALL men do that. But This idiot says all
women do the crap he is talking about. He deserves to be flamed.

And don't call me a bird, you shithead.

Syn R

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

well boys here you go...and since you'd all get flamed hard if you started it
I'll do it myself dearies.....

1. I HATE when women keep bugging men and saying "Whats wrong? ...Whats
wrong...when time after time they're told NOTHING!! but they keep persisting
then when men explode they cry and go ...What ?? what is wrong with
you??..heheh

2. I HATE when women take showers and leave a GOB of long dark curly hair in
the drain of the tub and you go to take a shower and the water backs up and you
stand in 3 inches of chilling water all because she didnt' wanna stick her
fingers down there to remove the hair ball.

3. I HATE when you offer to buy them food or a drink and they (wanting to be
petite and all) say...Oh no thats ok I'll jsut have a bite or a sip of
yours.....they end up eating the whole friggin thing and you sit there shaking
your head going uhhh I'll just get me something else. (which invariably they'll
want a bite of too)

4. I HATE when they ask you 100 times.."do I look ok?" and they look fine but
just once you're dying to say...

NO!! as a matter of fact you look like SHIT and I FRANKLY dont' want to be SEEN
WITH YOUR SKANKY ASS!...just once I wanna say that...

5. I HATE when they are the complete opposite though and look like shit and
dont' bother to ask for some advice.

ON a totally other subject I hate toilet seats...if they're warm you're
thinking...

"OH fuck what skanky ass bitch was just sitting on this????"

and if they're cold you're thinking...

""GOD DAMN this is cold my ass is gonna freeze to this!!"

Necr0angel

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

>From: sy...@aol.com (Syn R)

>1. I HATE when women keep bugging men and saying "Whats wrong? .

I hate it when ANYONE of either sex does that to me...and yes i'm female:P

>2. I HATE when women take showers and leave a GOB of long dark curly hair in
>the drain of the tub and you go to take a shower and the water backs up and
>you
>stand in 3 inches of chilling water all because she didnt' wanna stick her
>fingers down there to remove the hair ball

Feh, you men do the same damn thing...or at least my brother and dad do.
_I_ on the other hand, clean out the drain, so nyah:P

>4. I HATE when they ask you 100 times.."do I look ok?"

well we woudln't want to embarrass someone of your high standards by not
looking like a barbie doll whore...^_^

>5. I HATE when they are the complete opposite though and look like shit and
>dont' bother to ask for some advice.

I think the perfect woman for you is made of rubber and has a little place for

the air pump...did I mention she comes in a box and can be bought at any number
of adult novelty stores? She'd be perfect. I mean, she's quiet, you can dress
her however you want(or keep her completely nekkid), and she'll never pick food
off your plate, you can boss her around, and she'll still let you sleep with
her.

You're still single, by the way, aren't you?
not suprisied....

necroangel
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2671
ICQ # 6471503(I'm NEVER on though, you'd have better luck with Instant
Messenger)
One of PapaPan's babygoffs =]
"A witty saying proves nothing." ~Voltaire

Skerry Carrie, Quite Contrary!

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

On 23 Jun 1998 00:38:33 GMT, sy...@aol.com (Syn R) scribbled in
ubergoffick black eyeliner:

>1. I HATE when women keep bugging men and saying "Whats wrong? ...Whats
>wrong...when time after time they're told NOTHING!! but they keep persisting
>then when men explode they cry and go ...What ?? what is wrong with
>you??..heheh

What IS wrong with you? No, really.

What the hell is wrong with you? :P

>2. I HATE when women take showers and leave a GOB of long dark curly hair in
>the drain of the tub and you go to take a shower and the water backs up and you
>stand in 3 inches of chilling water all because she didnt' wanna stick her

>fingers down there to remove the hair ball.

Funny.. my dad does that. Leaves a long ball of grey hair.

Long. Pretty waist-length grey hair :)

>4. I HATE when they ask you 100 times.."do I look ok?" and they look fine but
>just once you're dying to say...
>
>NO!! as a matter of fact you look like SHIT and I FRANKLY dont' want to be SEEN
>WITH YOUR SKANKY ASS!...just once I wanna say that...

You must have them lined up at your front door.

>::has no clue

You don't say!!! ;)

Carrie the Sarcastic

Skerry Carrie, Quite Contrary!: Fifth HorseWoman of the Apocalypse
Goth Milk? www.velvet.net/~skerry Postal Notes: www.execpc.com/~skerry
#000000, #000000, #000000 like my soul. --uhlume
Mail from socket, iname, hotmail, & yahoo will be stored in /dev/null.

Lolotea

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

>well boys here you go...and since you'd all get flamed hard if you started it
>I'll do it myself dearies.....

ah. i see. *anyone else* would get flamed for saying this, but *you* won't?
somehow, i kind of doubt that.

if these are the things that you hate the most, i envy you, and i feel a bit
sorry for you, too.

>1. I HATE when women keep bugging men and saying "Whats wrong? ...Whats
>wrong...when time after time they're told NOTHING!! but they keep persisting
>then when men explode they cry and go ...What ?? what is wrong with
>you??..heheh

I hate that too. i think the woman in question should have beat the answer out
of you instead of bugging you and crying.

>2. I HATE when women take showers and leave a GOB of long dark curly hair in
>the drain of the tub and you go to take a shower and the water backs up and
>you
>stand in 3 inches of chilling water all because she didnt' wanna stick her
>fingers down there to remove the hair ball.

i hate it when guys bitch about standing in three inches of cold water! easily
fixed, easil remedied, yeah they shouldn't have done that but you should have
put the seat down!
(yeah, i know that was cheap, and the argument sucks, but it popped into my
head)

>3. I HATE when you offer to buy them food or a drink and they (wanting to be
>petite and all) say...Oh no thats ok I'll jsut have a bite or a sip of
>yours.....they end up eating the whole friggin thing and you sit there
>shaking
>your head going uhhh I'll just get me something else. (which invariably
>they'll
>want a bite of too)

*assumes redneck drawl*
well, sonny boy, what the hell are you doing taking them out to eat?! you know
damned well they ought to be in the kitchen whippin' up chicken pot pies!

>4. I HATE when they ask you 100 times.."do I look ok?" and they look fine but
>just once you're dying to say...
>NO!! as a matter of fact you look like SHIT and I FRANKLY dont' want to be
>SEEN
>WITH YOUR SKANKY ASS!...just once I wanna say that...

just once i would like to ask how people like you even end up with girlfriends
in the first place.
out of the people i hang out with, i know um...4 guys and one girl who do that
sort of thing.

>5. I HATE when they are the complete opposite though and look like shit and
>dont' bother to ask for some advice.

i hate to think they'd come to *you* for it!
i hate to think they would have to.

adele, who would have agreed with this post more and been less of a bitch had
it not been the usual battle of the sexes rehash.
"you're lying,i'm lying, everybody lies, and sometimes the paperwork just isn't
worth it!"

Psychedelic Lemming

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

Did anybody else bother to notice how funny this is? I wonder. And how come
you birds are allowed to make grossly sweeping comments about men (see the
MEN!!! just another rant thread) but you have to pick away at every detail
if anyone criticises you? I HATE the way birds do that.

The Psychedelic Lemming

Tightsmile

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98
Yeah, yeah, it's all very funny...but so unoriginal. Come on, let's not rehash
the same old complaints! Criticize creatively...
Isobel.

XloreleiX

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

Greycat wrote:

>In article <X3Gj1.1$lC2....@news-reader.bt.net>, shee...@lineone.net
>says...
>>

>> Did anybody else bother to notice how funny this is? I wonder. And how come
>> you birds are allowed to make grossly sweeping comments about men (see the
>> MEN!!! just another rant thread) but you have to pick away at every detail
>> if anyone criticises you? I HATE the way birds do that.
>

>Would have been funny had he have not called people "skanky bitches" and
>such. That's the only thing I had a problem with.

According to "Syn R"'s AOL profile (an RPG profile, admittedly....), she's a
she, for whatever it's worth...

Was it funny? Eh...no. I recall hearing more original material on "Comic Strip
Live," truly the nadir of televised standup "comedy." Hey Syn R, I eagerly
await your next rant about how men never stop to ask for directions, and always
have to control the TV remote...}:)

X Lorelei X
* * * * * * *
I remember how we were going to sit in this field, but never
quite did...rain, or appointments, or something... ~Jane
http://members.aol.com/XloreleiX ~it's virtually sucky!

tee...@spamtrap.com

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

Necr0angel <necr0...@aol.com> wrote:
:>From: sy...@aol.com (Syn R)

: You're still single, by the way, aren't you?
: not suprisied....

Umm.... I think that was intended to be a humorous gag post, and I further
get the impression that Synr is female.

She(?) says as much in the opening few sentences of the post.

XloreleiX

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

shee...@lineone.net wrote:

>And how come
>you birds are allowed to make grossly sweeping comments about men (see the
>MEN!!! just another rant thread) but you have to pick away at every detail
>if anyone criticises you? I HATE the way birds do that.

well, with a name like "sheepman," I get the impression that "birds" aren't
necessarily your cup of tea in the first place...

Nekokaburi

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

>From: tee...@spamtrap.com

>Umm.... I think that was intended to be a humorous gag post

I am quite aware of that, my response was pure sarcasm.

necroangel
Yep, it's just necroangel under a different SN...gotta have some variety in my
life! ^_\
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2671

tee...@spamtrap.com

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

Lady Greycat <LadyG...@infoback.net> wrote:
: In article <X3Gj1.1$lC2....@news-reader.bt.net>, shee...@lineone.net
: says...
:>
:> Did anybody else bother to notice how funny this is? I wonder. And how come

:> you birds are allowed to make grossly sweeping comments about men (see the
:> MEN!!! just another rant thread) but you have to pick away at every detail
:> if anyone criticises you? I HATE the way birds do that.

: Would have been funny had he have not called people "skanky bitches" and

: such. That's the only thing I had a problem with.

Which one? Skanky, or bitch?

I need to know which one not to use when on a date.....

: I don't think I'm calling men raving bastards in the men thread. I have

: not ever said ALL men do this or ALL men do that. But This idiot says all
: women do the crap he is talking about. He deserves to be flamed.

I'm sure he does.

: And don't call me a bird, you shithead.

Yeah, chicks hate that.

Charlotte Ashley

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

I have this theory on feminism and equality...

generally, when a man goes on ranting about all the negative traits of a
woman, I agree... what can I say? Most women are a little neurotic to say
the least... but then, I always make sure the offending man is quite clear
that, while *most* women might be wierd, *I* am not most women. ;)

but here...

Syn R (sy...@aol.com) writes:
> well boys here you go...and since you'd all get flamed hard if you started it
> I'll do it myself dearies.....

no flames. :) I just wanna know what kind of wierd women you know...

> 1. I HATE when women keep bugging men and saying "Whats wrong? ...Whats
> wrong...when time after time they're told NOTHING!! but they keep persisting
> then when men explode they cry and go ...What ?? what is wrong with
> you??..heheh

WHile I know better thn to bug a cranky guy, I have to ask for the sake of
the girls who's curiosity gets them... why *don't* men ever tell you
what's wrong?

(aside: huge presumption. my bf seems to tell me anything. :/)

> 2. I HATE when women take showers and leave a GOB of long dark curly hair in
> the drain of the tub and you go to take a shower and the water backs up and you
> stand in 3 inches of chilling water all because she didnt' wanna stick her
> fingers down there to remove the hair ball.

*laugh*

I HATE when men take showers and leave a GOB of long dark hair in the
drain of the tub.... ;)

> 3. I HATE when you offer to buy them food or a drink and they (wanting to be
> petite and all) say...Oh no thats ok I'll jsut have a bite or a sip of
> yours.....they end up eating the whole friggin thing and you sit there shaking
> your head going uhhh I'll just get me something else. (which invariably they'll
> want a bite of too)

*snicker*

> 4. I HATE when they ask you 100 times.."do I look ok?" and they look fine but
> just once you're dying to say...
>
> NO!! as a matter of fact you look like SHIT and I FRANKLY dont' want to be SEEN
> WITH YOUR SKANKY ASS!...just once I wanna say that...

For heaven sake, why *don't* you say that? *grin*

Actually, I do this... see, "fine" is a cop out... it means "whatever, I
don't care". at least "um, actualy, it makes your ass look fayt" is
honest and I can change... ;)

> 5. I HATE when they are the complete opposite though and look like shit and
> dont' bother to ask for some advice.

*snicker*

tell 'em anyway... ;)

expert on man/woman relations, *ahem, touch wood*

Leanan Sidhe (tongue in cheek)

--
Mysterious are thy laws; http://www.interlog.com/~converg4
The vision's finer then the view;

Leonora the Lonely KittenLady

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

In the year of our Lord, Tue, 23 Jun 1998 02:38:43 GMT, the foolish

ske...@execpc.com (Skerry Carrie, Quite Contrary!) dared to write:

>What IS wrong with you? No, really.
>
>What the hell is wrong with you? :P

no

wifey muffin

what is wrong with *you* ?

-Leonora (Mistress of All Evil & Goddess Material :), who instaed of
getting agitated and telling people "NOTHING" eventually starts
throwing punches ;P
--
---------------A Shattered Heart In Love's Debris---------------
| OfficialCDWhorePigCarryingKittenLadyWenchGothOfTheNYRangers |

Leonora the Lonely KittenLady

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

In the year of our Lord, Tue, 23 Jun 1998 04:22:15 GMT, the foolish

"Psychedelic Lemming" <shee...@lineone.net> dared to write:

>Did anybody else bother to notice how funny this is? I wonder. And how come
>you birds are allowed to make grossly sweeping comments about men (see the
>MEN!!! just another rant thread) but you have to pick away at every detail
>if anyone criticises you? I HATE the way birds do that.

i'm looking for sarasm

i am looking even harder for sarcasm...

i am finding ctrl+k instead...

and oh yes...don't call me a bird.

-Leonora (Mistress of All Evil & Goddess Material :)

[no actual plonk as i have never seen you post before, carry on]

A.K.

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

On 23 Jun 1998, Syn R wrote:

> well boys here you go...and since you'd all get flamed hard if you started it
> I'll do it myself dearies.....

<snip long offensive unoriginal and NOT funny post>

> ::has no clue where any of this is coming from::

NO CLUE. Yes that is where it is coming from.

I see also your "clever" attempt to parody the MEN!!! rant, which although
it was quite a bit biased, did bring up a lot of issues of harassment and
safety.

And I am once again reminded of something Margret Mead said (allow me to
paraphrase badly):

Women and men do not live in the same world.
When men were asked why they were afraid of women they replied:
We're afraid they'll laugh at us.
When women were asked why they were afraid of men they said:
We're afraid they'll rape us and kill us.

Lady Ophelia

---
"There is hope, but not for us."

A.K.

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998, Psychedelic Lemming wrote:

> Did anybody else bother to notice how funny this is? I wonder. And how come

Perhaps it's funny if you happen to be fried on LSD and about to jump into
the ocean to commint mass suicide with your fellow fuckheads.

Speaking of which, why the hell haven't you done that yet?

Goddamn hippies have no friggin sense of dedication.

Matthew Ryan Wiehardt

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

A.K. (ak...@is7.nyu.edu) wrote:

: On Tue, 23 Jun 1998, Psychedelic Lemming wrote:
:
: >
: > Did anybody else bother to notice how funny this is? I wonder. And how come
:
: Perhaps it's funny if you happen to be fried on LSD and about to jump into
: the ocean to commint mass suicide with your fellow fuckheads.

(::glances at th'original post::)

hmmm.....

nope.

and to the original poster: i'd appreciate it if you'd avoid, in the
future, being so presumptuous as to advertise your opinions as the voice
of everyone possessing a penis. thank you.

-M., the velveteen ghoul
("hallucinogens yes! battle-of-the-sexes shite no!"

Lady Greycat

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

In article <6mnpq5$p97$4...@news.jump.net>, tee...@spamtrap.com says...

> Which one? Skanky, or bitch?

I think skanky was the one I got most offended by. I know *I'm* a
bitch...:)

> I need to know which one not to use when on a date.....

Use the combination of either of the two words will get you many dates.

> Yeah, chicks hate that.

*cheep* *cheep*

Skerry Carrie, Quite Contrary!

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998 16:55:03 GMT, tony...@eclipse.net (Leonora the
Lonely KittenLady) scribbled in ubergoffick black eyeliner:

>In the year of our Lord, Tue, 23 Jun 1998 02:38:43 GMT, the foolish
>ske...@execpc.com (Skerry Carrie, Quite Contrary!) dared to write:
>

>>What IS wrong with you? No, really.
>>
>>What the hell is wrong with you? :P
>
>no
>
>wifey muffin
>
>what is wrong with *you* ?

Want the entire list?

Carrie (who thought not)

FI2eAkGrl

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

ROFLMAO!!!!!! That was wonderful!!

LizzieW82

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

sy...@aol.com (Syn R) in a fit of ecstasy wrote:
<snip debated posts>
To voice a nicely unpopular opinion, I found it vaguely amusing. Not much, but
the parody was close.
The biggest problem with the post I had was the fact that when you look at
it, and when you look at the MEN!!!! rant as well is that much of the stuff
bitched about happens with both sexes.
I know women who would drive from New York to LA by way of Ontario, Alaska,
and Mexico rather than stop and ask for directions.
I know woman who do leave hair in the drain, as noted by others, men do that
too.
Both sexes will ask what's wrong? whats wrong? even after they have been
assured it is nothing. It is annoying based on your mood, not the sex.
And I know men who will say "no, you just get something. I only want a few
bites." and then eat all your food, even though they said that they wanted to
watch weight for wrestling or whatever.
Some of this stuff is bound to happen, and happens with one sex more often.
I have never come into a bathroom after my girlfriend has used it and bitched
about the seat being up. But woman have some idiosyncrasis <sp?> men don't.
It goes both ways.

Spider who is quite female thank you.
and hopes that some good discussion comes from this as it did from the men
rant....

"another woman is like a glass of water, it's cool, it's refreshing, it's
natural..."--unknown
Gothcode v3.1 available upon request

duVivier

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

There are some real evils in the world, one being that SOME
men believe women "are asking for it" ..

An equally potent delusion is that rape SHOULDN'T happen.
In a perfect world where everyone gets everything they
want, then this is feasible. In ANY other situation, this
sort of righteous indignation is pure foolishness.

Learn to understand the little curves that life can throw
your way and you will be a LOT better off, "combat" experience
or no.

Kisses,

duVivier

Psychedelic Lemming

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

Lady Greycat wrote in message ...

>And don't call me a bird, you shithead.

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm from Pompey in southern England, and its a habit

Jack

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

Matthew Ryan Wiehardt wrote in message
<6mp3ec$j7o$1...@jetsam.uits.indiana.edu>...
<snip>

>and to the original poster: i'd appreciate it if you'd avoid, in the
>future, being so presumptuous as to advertise your opinions as the voice
>of everyone possessing a penis. thank you.

Hmm...you know, that might be applicable, *if* the poster in question had
actually possessed a penis *herself*.

*bzzzzt!*

Sorry, but to you and everyone else who jumped on the "You're a male
chauvinist pig!" bandwagon, without bothering to exercise the minimal
reading comprehension skills that would have allowed you to realize that the
poster in question was, in fact, *female* before jerking knee, well...shame
on you.

Really, the stuff posted was, as someone else pointed out, about at the "You
ever notice how men will never stop and ask for directions when they're
driving?" level, only aimed at a few perceived *female* foibles. So, while
it may make it less that thrillingly significant as social commentary or the
like, hardly makes it worthy of some of the knee jerk, "You pig!" style

Frankly, judging from some of the flames I've seen lately, I think that some
people need to re-install their humor.sys, and your sense-of-proportion.bat
files. They seem to have gone missing lately. :P (Possibly having fallen
victim to the summer heat.)

--
-Jack- "Death, it's not just for breakfast anymore."
If you want to avoid getting lost in the spam, send

Custodes

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

Lady Greycat <LadyG...@infoback.net> wrote in article
<MPG.ff8e1baf...@news.earthlink.net>...

> And don't call me a bird, you shithead.
>

> Greycat
> --

I think the original poster was a girl. And what particular problem do you
have with bird? It's just an expression, doesn't mean anything other than
female. Unless of course the Lemming made a typo and was actually referring
to jangle meisters the Byrds.

--
Custodes
"I'm mean and evil and nasty and have been known to torment the elderly

Custodes

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

Psychedelic Lemming <shee...@lineone.net> wrote in article
<X3Gj1.1$lC2....@news-reader.bt.net>...

> Did anybody else bother to notice how funny this is? I wonder. And how
come

> you birds are allowed to make grossly sweeping comments about men (see
the
> MEN!!! just another rant thread) but you have to pick away at every
detail
> if anyone criticises you? I HATE the way birds do that.

It wasn't particularly original, but neither was most of the stuff in the
first thread.
I wonder why, exactly, the posters who specified they were been sarcastic
even bothered to respond to what was blatantly a joke though, their srcasm
being even less funny than the original post. If they'd aimed the post at
the general unfunniness of the post it would be alright, but they
criticised the points made in it instead. Pretty poor.

tee...@spamtrap.com

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

Jack <thri...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

: Sorry, but to you and everyone else who jumped on the "You're a male

: chauvinist pig!" bandwagon, without bothering to exercise the minimal
: reading comprehension skills that would have allowed you to realize that the
: poster in question was, in fact, *female* before jerking knee, well...shame
: on you.

Heh. Chicks do that. They can't handle sentences with polysyllabic
words...

>;)

Psychedelic Lemming

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

XloreleiX wrote in message
<199806230838...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

>well, with a name like "sheepman," I get the impression that "birds" aren't
>necessarily your cup of tea in the first place...

Oh my god, that is so witty. Actually its a nickname derived from my
surname, which is Shepherd. I got stuck with this name and have kept it for
many years as it is preferable to other names that I have received.

Psychedelic Lemming

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

Leonora the Lonely KittenLady wrote in message
<3591de1c...@enews.newsguy.com>...
was I trying to be sarcastic? Oh, I get it. Hilarious.

>i'm looking for sarasm
>
>i am looking even harder for sarcasm...
>
>i am finding ctrl+k instead...
>
>and oh yes...don't call me a bird.

Once again, sorry about that. Where I come from its just a habit, it's not
meant to be derogatory or insulting. Damn you females are irritable about
this.

Psychedelic Lemming

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

A.K. wrote in message ...

>Perhaps it's funny if you happen to be fried on LSD and about to jump into
>the ocean to commint mass suicide with your fellow fuckheads.

Actually I was stoned. I don't take class A drugs.

>Speaking of which, why the hell haven't you done that yet?

Because I'm not a fuckhead. And suicide is the chickens way out.

>Goddamn hippies have no friggin sense of dedication.

Hippy? About thirty years out.

Psychedelic Lemming

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

Fine, I apologise unreservedly, totally, completely, utterly, 100%, and
without restraint. I guess I didn't realise that

a)You birds can't take a joke.

b)There are so many of you reading this. Are there no blokes in this Ng
or are you all to scared to say something.

Go ahead, flame me, I'll just killfile your messages. So fuck off of my back
and go get a shag.

Lady Greycat

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

In article <01bd9f5e$5dbf4400$LocalHost@default>,
Everyb...@ibarber.globalnet.co.uk says...

And what particular problem do you
> have with bird? It's just an expression, doesn't mean anything other than
> female.

Ok then I can call you dickhead or asshole because that's just an
expression, and it doesn't mean anything other than an affectionate term
to call you.

Right?

Greycat

<who, when thinking of birds, thinks of little twittering delicate
creatures that no one really pays mind to, except when their twittering
gets out of hand.>

Oh yeah, another person in this thread asked not be called a bird as
well, why aren't you saying something to her too?

Psychedelic Lemming

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

Psychedelic Lemming wrote in message
<5Cck1.297$mG3.3...@news-reader.bt.net>...

>and go get a shag.

Obviously by this I meant go and get shagged by someone other than your
brother.

the Gruamach

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, our intrepid hero "Psychedelic Lemming"
<shee...@lineone.net> scribbled

>Fine, I apologise unreservedly, totally, completely, utterly, 100%, and
>without restraint. I guess I didn't realise that
>
> a)You birds can't take a joke.

We can. It's just that we tend to not laugh when said joke isn't
funny.
Oh, and look! He's trying to use brit slang to make himself loo
spiffy! How cute.

> b)There are so many of you reading this. Are there no blokes in this Ng
>or are you all to scared to say something.

There are plenty of blokes here (note the slang again), but we have no
desire to say something/stand behind any person/thing/opinion that we
do not agree with.

>Go ahead, flame me, I'll just killfile your messages. So fuck off of my back

>and go get a shag.

<comic book voice>
Flame on!
</comics>
And the final attempt at the Brit slang. Notice how confusing and
complicated the pharse is? I tried to say it out loud, but it just
didn't work. Guess I'm just a tosser, and should sod off now. :P

Charles/the Gruamach, St. Louis Hardcore Perkygoff
"100,000 sinners, hanging from the chandelier!"
The Horatii, Annaline
http://home.stlnet.com/~gothcop

klaatu

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

Syn R wrote:

> well boys here you go...and since you'd all get flamed hard if you started it
> I'll do it myself dearies.....
>
> 1. I HATE when women keep bugging men and saying "Whats wrong? ...Whats
> wrong...when time after time they're told NOTHING!! but they keep persisting
> then when men explode they cry and go ...What ?? what is wrong with
> you??..heheh
>
> 2. I HATE when women take showers and leave a GOB of long dark curly hair in
> the drain of the tub and you go to take a shower and the water backs up and you
> stand in 3 inches of chilling water all because she didnt' wanna stick her
> fingers down there to remove the hair ball.

Oh wowsers - I knew this guy, and with him it wasn't hair, it's like I think
he completely regenerated his skin every day (usually it's like 10 days or
something) and despite the fact that he was actually scrupulously clean,
people dreaded him taking a bath because basically he left this huge film of
discarded skin all over the shower, and unless you reminded him he'd never
remember to clean it up.

> 3. I HATE when you offer to buy them food or a drink and they (wanting to be
> petite and all) say...Oh no thats ok I'll jsut have a bite or a sip of
> yours.....they end up eating the whole friggin thing and you sit there shaking
> your head going uhhh I'll just get me something else. (which invariably they'll
> want a bite of too)

I for one have no clue about this, but I've noticed it too.

> 4. I HATE when they ask you 100 times.."do I look ok?" and they look fine but
> just once you're dying to say...
>
> NO!! as a matter of fact you look like SHIT and I FRANKLY dont' want to be SEEN
> WITH YOUR SKANKY ASS!...just once I wanna say that...

Save it for when you're fixing to break up... heh. Cause that, if nothing
else, will do it.

<snips>

--
Be kind to your neighbors, | "When the going gets weird the weird turn pro."
even though they be | http://www.clark.net/pub/klaatu/home.html

klaatu

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

Psychedelic Lemming wrote:

> Did anybody else bother to notice how funny this is? I wonder. And how come
> you birds are allowed to make grossly sweeping comments about men (see the
> MEN!!! just another rant thread) but you have to pick away at every detail
> if anyone criticises you? I HATE the way birds do that.

Um pardon my "igging" but is a "bird" and adult "chick"? <ducks>

But seriously, I wasn't going to be the one to bring it up, but yes - in case
nobody ever told you, now I must - men may not generalize about women,
however, women are permitted to generalize about men, 'cause after all "we're
all the same". {animals}<grin>

> The Psychedelic Lemming

klaatu

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

Psychedelic Lemming wrote:

> Fine, I apologise unreservedly, totally, completely, utterly, 100%, and
> without restraint. I guess I didn't realise that
>
> a)You birds can't take a joke.
>
> b)There are so many of you reading this. Are there no blokes in this Ng
> or are you all to scared to say something.
>
> Go ahead, flame me, I'll just killfile your messages. So fuck off of my back
> and go get a shag.

I really hate to say this, you <grin> unrepentant bahrsted, but this made me
laugh.

No no no there's males here it's just that we'd thought to let the ladies have
a go at you before we all jumped in and took a bite.

As you can see the ladies or the femmes or the WoMyN (or whatever they're
insisting we're meant to call them these days) are just letting you know that
they're doing the obligatory "you can't call me anything except what I want to
be called" and once they've done that, you may feel free to call them whatever
you want anytime you'd like to get flamed. I suppose that if you'd prefer to
be addressed as "Mister" and people called you "sheep-dip" you might get a bit
upset. But other than that, I happened to agree with your original point,
about those who might be a trifle slow to understand "what's good for the
goose, is good for the gander".

klaatu

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

Psychedelic Lemming wrote:

> Psychedelic Lemming wrote in message
> <5Cck1.297$mG3.3...@news-reader.bt.net>...
> >and go get a shag.
>
> Obviously by this I meant go and get shagged by someone other than your
> brother.

ROFL! <got your foot in your mouth clean up to the hip I'd say but it's damned
entertaining! *g*>

cba...@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

Psychedelic Lemming wrote:

> Fine, I apologise unreservedly, totally, completely, utterly, 100%, and
> without restraint. I guess I didn't realise that
>
> a)You birds can't take a joke.

Perhaps not, but neither the original post, nor your contribution was
funny, so I guess we'll never know.

> b)There are so many of you reading this. Are there no blokes in this Ng
> or are you all to scared to say something.

Perhaps we didn't feel the need to comment on an outrageously stupid and
unfunny thread. There are other things going on here you know.

> Go ahead, flame me, I'll just killfile your messages. So fuck off of my back

> and go get a shag.

Shag a sheep? No thanks, I'm not from Aberdeen. Best of luck to you in
that regard, however.

Jim Dugan

Cassidy

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

One day, it so happened that Necr0angel wrote:

>I think the perfect woman for you is made of rubber and has a little
>place for the air pump...

woohoo!

Be My Girl, Sally... :)

(many of you may not know what I am talking about, it's a Police song
reference from Outlandos d'Amour, their first album... it's a Must
Hear although it's not really a song per se)

a lonely net.goth drowning out here: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

GothCode 98: CUOfba3GaSaaqaaaHbaa55dwMSMQAj%6mlqibaiK1Flx7a6d6Ock8pbaGijicecXZJkVdbkvpk6baasEaGcUXPFaaaaaabcaNB

Camarilla Member #9771-013 http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8869/
ICQ: 5853501 Stories: http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/poe/4/

Necr0angel

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

>From: klaatu <kla...@clark.net>

>Oh wowsers

Wowsers? Did you ever watch Inspector Gadget by any chance? ^_^

Y'know...the M.A.D agents and that neat Dr. Claw, and of course MAD Cat.

necroangel
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2671
ICQ # 6471503(I'm rarely on though, try Instant Messenger)
One of PapaPan's babygoffs ^_\
"A witty saying proves nothing." ~Voltaire

Psychedelic Lemming

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

the Gruamach wrote in message <359c7893...@news.stlnet.com>...

>Oh, and look! He's trying to use brit slang to make himself loo
>spiffy! How cute.

In case you haven't read any of my other post, I am English you moron.

>And the final attempt at the Brit slang. Notice how confusing and
>complicated the pharse is? I tried to say it out loud, but it just
>didn't work. Guess I'm just a tosser, and should sod off now. :P

I think your right.

Psychedelic Lemming

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

cba...@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu wrote in message >Shag a sheep? No thanks,

I'm not from Aberdeen. Best of luck to you in
>that regard, however.

What? Where did I say that? Oh' I get it, it's because of the e-mail addy
isn't it? Like I've said before, its a nickname based on my last name:
Shepherd. I got it a few years ago and is very preferable to most other
nicknames.

Psychedelic Lemming

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

klaatu wrote in message <3591A267...@clark.net>...

>Psychedelic Lemming wrote:
>>
>> Psychedelic Lemming wrote in message
>> <5Cck1.297$mG3.3...@news-reader.bt.net>...

>> >and go get a shag.
>>

>> Obviously by this I meant go and get shagged by someone other than your
>> brother.
>
>ROFL! <got your foot in your mouth clean up to the hip I'd say but it's
damned
>entertaining! *g*>

Thank you. I aim to please.

Leonora the Lonely KittenLady

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

In the year of our Lord, Tue, 23 Jun 1998 21:41:13 GMT, the foolish
ske...@execpc.com (Skerry Carrie, Quite Contrary!) dared to write:

>Want the entire list?

sure just email it

i owe you stuff tho so hold on a bit till you get a really whiny story
about piney boy:)

-Leonora (Mistress of All Evil & Goddess Material :)
--
---------------A Shattered Heart In Love's Debris---------------
| OfficialCDWhorePigCarryingKittenLadyWenchGothOfTheNYRangers |
| Alt.Gothic.Crown.Princess Member-Alt.Gothic.Arrogant.Bastards |
| http://www.kittenlady.com azy...@swoon.org ICQ UIN 1962098 |

Psychedelic Lemming

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

Skerry Carrie, Quite Contrary! wrote in message <>>>What IS wrong with you?
No, really.

>>>What the hell is wrong with you? :P
>>
>>no
>>
>>wifey muffin
>>
>>what is wrong with *you* ?
>
>Want the entire list?
>
>Carrie (who thought not)

You thought wrong. I'd like a list of what is wrong with you. Oh, hang on a
second.........It's your crap sense of humour. And your inane posts. And
your ridiculous over-sensitivity. And many other things that I can't be
bothered to type

the_n...@my-dejanews.com

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

In article <5Cck1.297$mG3.3...@news-reader.bt.net>,

"Psychedelic Lemming" <shee...@lineone.net> wrote:

> Fine, I apologise unreservedly, totally, completely, utterly, 100%, and
> without restraint.

Furthermore I apologize for any inconvenience that I may have brought to you
or your family. (I like Wanda too)

I guess I didn't realise that

> a)You birds can't take a joke.
>

> b)There are so many of you reading this. Are there no blokes in this Ng
> or are you all to scared to say something.
>

> Go ahead, flame me, I'll just killfile your messages. So fuck off of my back

> and go get a shag.

Huh? What did you say to piss people off so much? This post is too ambigious,
and too...British. No, nothing can ever be too British. You realize of course
that we have been saved only because I am incredibly well-bred. :)

Dag

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

Lady Greycat <LadyG...@infoback.net> skrev i artikkelen

> And what particular problem do you
> > have with bird? It's just an expression, doesn't mean anything other
than
> > female.
>
> Ok then I can call you dickhead or asshole because that's just an
> expression, and it doesn't mean anything other than an affectionate term
> to call you.

OK this is to everybody who didn't like being called bird (I didn't use the
pharse, but I still feel like I should say something, since I also use the
pharse on many an occation).
I gather you haven't been in England, or if you have and still take offense
then things must have changed lately. Bird is not dergoatory (unlike
dickhead or asshole) As mentioned in means nothing other than female. It
can be used for women of vitually any age, and doesn't make any comment on
anything exept the persons gender. If you don't like being called a bird,
fair enough. But just say so, don't start insulting the guy and jumping up
and down, he wasn't being demeaning or pretentious or sexist or anything
else. Saying 'bird' is just like saying 'bloke'. Or at least was three
years ago when I lived in England (outside London). If things have changed
and someone who currently lives in England can correct me, I will gladly
stand corrected.

Ravn
"Those who restrain Desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be
restrained"
William Blake

Lady Greycat

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

In article <01bd9ffd$b6ad60c0$56ac...@Internett.anima.no>,
swes...@online.no says...

> I gather you haven't been in England, or if you have and still take offense
> then things must have changed lately. Bird is not dergoatory (unlike
> dickhead or asshole) As mentioned in means nothing other than female.

The problem I have with the word "bird" in reference to females is that
the first time I was introduced to the word was in "Trainspotting". The
way that women who were "birds" were somewhat derogatory, and they all
seemed demeaned by that word. Had someone actually called me a bird
before that in an affectionate way, I prolly would have no problem with
it.

And when I think of birds, the actual animal, I think of something that
someone cages because it's so beautiful and doesn't want to let it free.
Something along the line of that women are supposed to look pretty and
titter away in their song, only for our amusement.

It's just weird. I'd heard of blokes before, as well, but I thought that
was an insult too.

Ah well, different strokes. Hell, I know women in the US that don't like
to be called "babe" or "chick" or "doll". Those are all affectionate
terms, meaning female, but alot of people don't like that either.

Personally, I don't like anyone but my SO to call me babe. Chick, I've
gotten used to. And if anyone called me doll, I'd prolly call them a
fuckhead.

*shrug* I don't like anyone calling me any sort of cutesy name, unless
it's my SO.

Greycat

Glenn Olson

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998 12:32:47 -0700, LadyG...@infoback.net (Lady
Greycat) wrote:

>In article <01bd9f5e$5dbf4400$LocalHost@default>,
>Everyb...@ibarber.globalnet.co.uk says...
>

>And what particular problem do you
>> have with bird? It's just an expression, doesn't mean anything other than
>> female.
>
>Ok then I can call you dickhead or asshole because that's just an
>expression, and it doesn't mean anything other than an affectionate term
>to call you.
>

>Right?

Odd. I had the revelation today that, yes, I am an asshole (IRL,
anyway.)
So, to be honest, I won't object to being called one. Totaly
irrelvant, though; I'm talking about me, not you.

><who, when thinking of birds, thinks of little twittering delicate
>creatures that no one really pays mind to, except when their twittering
>gets out of hand.>

Odd. I always think of these beautiful little creatures with lovely
voices. (Then I see a magpie and get disillusioned.)

>Oh yeah, another person in this thread asked not be called a bird as
>well, why aren't you saying something to her too?

Probably because you've got better propogation and noticeability.

Glenn (who hasn't seen this other person's post yet.)
--
Due to Shaw's lack of policy on spam, no email
sent from that system will be read until they

Axel

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:39:45 GMT, "Psychedelic Lemming"
<shee...@lineone.net> wrote:

>Fine, I apologise unreservedly, totally, completely, utterly, 100%, and

>without restraint. I guess I didn't realise that

> a)You birds can't take a joke.

No, you just need to learn how to write something that is actually
funny.

> b)There are so many of you reading this. Are there no blokes in this Ng
>or are you all to scared to say something.

What you said was bollocks.
I didn't feel the need to reply before now.

>Go ahead, flame me, I'll just killfile your messages.

How are you going to know which messages are flames to be killfiled
without actually reading them?

> So fuck off of my back and go get a shag.

Okay.

I'll be having fun.

Later....
Axel
Everything is true, even false things
- Malaclypse the Younger

Axel

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998 22:14:03 GMT, got...@stlnet.com (the Gruamach)
wrote:

>And the final attempt at the Brit slang.

Looking at his posting path starts at bt.net (British Telecoms domain)
and his sentence structure I think he's from SE England.

Just goes to show...

Axel

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998 07:00:04 GMT, the_n...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> No, nothing can ever be too British.

Football hooligans are.

"It's a long way to the car park, it's a long way to go...."

"Your going home in a fucking ambulance"

Classic terrace chants of the '80's.

elsworth

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

I *still* say I thought it was amusing....

I was one of the first to reply.....

I'm female.....

I don't care to be caught up in the general blanket of disapproval.....

I use the term chick (not bird, I've been away from England too long).....

And it's still better than being called 'little lady'....

elsworth
(who is now going to be thinking of the guy with the shedding skin and gagging
all day)

Ian Sturrock

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

In article <MPG.ffbb02ac...@news.earthlink.net>, Lady Greycat
<LadyG...@infoback.net> writes

>And when I think of birds, the actual animal, I think of something that
>someone cages because it's so beautiful and doesn't want to let it free.
>Something along the line of that women are supposed to look pretty and
>titter away in their song, only for our amusement.

"Why should a bird that is born to be free
Sit in a cage and sing?" Wm. Blake

>It's just weird. I'd heard of blokes before, as well, but I thought that
>was an insult too.

Bird & bloke are just slang terms for chick & dude ;)

The perception, I think, is that "bird" is mostly used by working-class,
uneducated blokes, & so it may be perceived as sexist because a large
number of those who use it are sexist to start with.

Of course, us New Lads use it in a post-modern, ironic sense :)

I still reckon more or less any word can be reclaimed & used in a
positive way.

>Ah well, different strokes. Hell, I know women in the US that don't like
>to be called "babe" or "chick" or "doll". Those are all affectionate
>terms, meaning female, but alot of people don't like that either.

Not many chicks in the UK would be happy to be called "doll", I reckon,
although babe has gotten fairly well detourned these days- I often hear
women use it to refer to blokes or other women.
--
"The roots of self-reproach and good behaviour tangle deep in the
living flesh: you can't ease them out gently, they have to be torn

Ian Sturrock

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

In article <3591A212...@clark.net>, klaatu <kla...@clark.net>
writes

>As you can see the ladies or the femmes or the WoMyN (or whatever they're
>insisting we're meant to call them these days)

<snip>

These days, they're still chicks, but they're chicks *in their own
right* :)
--
"Of course it wasn't personal. That's why I stabbed you with a rubber knife."

Ian Sturrock

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

In article <5Cck1.297$mG3.3...@news-reader.bt.net>, Psychedelic
Lemming <shee...@lineone.net> writes

>Fine, I apologise unreservedly, totally, completely, utterly, 100%, and
>without restraint. I guess I didn't realise that
>
> a)You birds can't take a joke.

I'm reminded of a joke in poor taste:

Q: Why don't women laugh at sexist jokes?

A: Because they have no sense of humour!

This snippet of humour repeated in a purely ironic, self-referential,
post Baudrillardian kind of way, with no actual sexist content intended
:)

There is a similar, even funnier one. But I fear that a lot of the ag
females have less of a sense of humour & more of a sense of outrage than
their British counterparts, many of who tell *me* sexist jokes.
--
"I used to love her, but I had a Tequila."

Jennie Kermode

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998 07:48:23 GMT, Psychedelic Lemming
<shee...@lineone.net> wrote:
>Lady Greycat wrote in message ...
>>And don't call me a bird, you shithead.
>
>Yeah, sorry about that. I'm from Pompey in southern England, and its a habit

I found it slightly amusing, actually. It made you sound like
you were out of a 'Carry On' movie - the expression is so incredibly dated
in the rest of the world.

Jennie

--
Jennie Kermode http://www.skinner.demon.co.uk/jennie jen...@innocent.com
Gothcode 3.0A: GoAu7$CS3 TGlTgFeNr9 PMoRSg B40/90Bk"4 cBk9 V6s

Jennie Kermode

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

On 24 Jun 1998 17:10:19 GMT, Custodes
<Everyb...@ibarber.globalnet.co.uk> wrote:
>I think the original poster was a girl. And what particular problem do you

>have with bird? It's just an expression, doesn't mean anything other than
>female. Unless of course the Lemming made a typo and was actually referring

It's actually a corruption of the Old English word 'brid', which
meant 'lady'.

Custodes

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

Jack <thri...@rocketmail.com> wrote in article
<6mqqfc$c...@enews3.newsguy.com>...
> Frankly, judging from some of the flames I've seen lately, I think that
some
> people need to re-install their humor.sys, and your
sense-of-proportion.bat
> files. They seem to have gone missing lately. :P (Possibly having fallen
> victim to the summer heat.)

It's just one of the bugs in Winhumour '98. Luckily some people are use
Laughx, or in Oddly's case MACsoh.

--
Custodes
"I'm mean and evil and nasty and have been known to torment the elderly
with frozen peas." -Scott

cba...@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

Perhaps, but your have to admire the fact that they put so much time and
effort into it. They are the best in the world at what they do. Rather
like Anna Nicole Smith.

Liverpool 39, Italy 0,
Jim Dugan

Alain Cislaghi

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998 20:50:16 -0400, klaatu <kla...@clark.net> wrote:

<snip>

>Oh wowsers - I knew this guy, and with him it wasn't hair, it's like I think
>he completely regenerated his skin every day (usually it's like 10 days or
>something) and despite the fact that he was actually scrupulously clean,
>people dreaded him taking a bath because basically he left this huge film of
>discarded skin all over the shower, and unless you reminded him he'd never
>remember to clean it up.

Did ya tried to make fashionable accessories and stuff with it? ;)

*being weird*

Alain.
<Spoiled rotten slutty bratty Silly-butt and a Buotoko.>
*He's just a stereotype, he doesn't really exist*

Alain Cislaghi

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998 20:54:24 -0400, klaatu <kla...@clark.net> wrote:

>Psychedelic Lemming wrote:
>>
>> Did anybody else bother to notice how funny this is? I wonder. And how come
>> you birds are allowed to make grossly sweeping comments about men (see the
>> MEN!!! just another rant thread) but you have to pick away at every detail
>> if anyone criticises you? I HATE the way birds do that.
>
>Um pardon my "igging" but is a "bird" and adult "chick"? <ducks>

Well, man.... ye know... birds are just birds... chix... yer know...
females... They're like normal humans (Men) but they dont piss
standing up, they must sit down... and, ye know, they cook the food
for the real men like us... the real machos! Hmm Ye know : they're
used to make babies too, nice strong boys... or occasionally, when
there's a bug, weak little girls that cry a lot... Yep... ;D

>But seriously, I wasn't going to be the one to bring it up, but yes - in case
>nobody ever told you, now I must - men may not generalize about women,
>however, women are permitted to generalize about men, 'cause after all "we're
>all the same". {animals}<grin>

Yep, real animals.. yer true, man ;P heh
And, of course, chix , they're all nice objects ;)

That's the only momment i can be happy that *someone* went off for a
trip to visit a friend and cant read that ;P

Gotta go to the men thread, now, to make some feminist comments and
backstab male gender...

klaatu

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

Necr0angel wrote:

> >From: klaatu <kla...@clark.net>
>
> >Oh wowsers
>
> Wowsers? Did you ever watch Inspector Gadget by any chance? ^_^
>
> Y'know...the M.A.D agents and that neat Dr. Claw, and of course MAD Cat.

Um yeah - actually I am at times convinced that my few recollections of the
'80s can be best explained by deciding that I didn't so much as watch, but
live, Inspector Gadget.

As in go go gadget shoes...

--
Be kind to your neighbors, | "When the going gets weird the weird turn pro."
even though they be | http://www.clark.net/pub/klaatu/home.html
transgenic chimerae. | Now. Chock full of uninteresting links.
--------- Whom thou'st vex'd waxeth wroth ----------------
Non-UseNet re-transmission of this news article is a willful violation of US
Copyright Law and the Berne Convention. Statutory damages are $250,000.00
Re-transmission of this e-mail expressly prohibited.
The e-mail addresses for the FCC Commissioners include
wken...@fcc.gov sn...@fcc.gov hfur...@fcc.gov gtri...@fcc.gov

Lady Greycat

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

In article <2VFk1.16$eT5....@news-reader.bt.net>, shee...@lineone.net
says...

> Oh yes, who is now going to say that all Yanks are complete wankers and
> wimps. In our country, the original version of American Football is played.
> It's called Rugby, and its for real men. There is no body armour. We can
> actually take pain.

Football sucks, no matter what sport it is. Rugby, Am. football, soccer.
they all suck.

I'd like to see you with a hockey puck flying at your face at 90 miles an
hr with no mask. Then lets see how big and tough you are.

Greycat
<Hockey rules, eh?>

When my family thinks that I am safe in my bed,
From night until morning, I am stretched at your head.

Calling out to the air with tears both hot and wild,
Oh I grieve for the girl that I loved as a child.

Necr0angel

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

>From: klaatu <kla...@clark.net>

>As in go go gadget shoes..

yup, and Go Go Gadget arms!

Was I the only one hoping that horrid penny girl and her stupid dog brain would
end up being messily killed by Dr. Claw? ^_^

Eisdamme

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

Syn R scribbled in violet chalk:

> well boys here you go...and since you'd all get flamed hard if you started it
> I'll do it myself dearies.....
>
> 1. I HATE when women keep bugging men and saying "Whats wrong? ...Whats
> wrong...when time after time they're told NOTHING!! but they keep persisting
> then when men explode they cry and go ...What ?? what is wrong with
> you??..heheh

I almost never ask anyone *what is wrong*. A) because I am fairly oblivious and
very self absorbed, and B) Because it usually falls into the realm of SEP (Someone
Else's Problem) I have never asked a significant other this, and *I* am usually the
one who ends up getting bitched at that I "don't care because I don't ask" Well
hell, if there was something wrong and they wanted me to know, wouldn't they just
*tell* me?

> 2. I HATE when women take showers and leave a GOB of long dark curly hair in
> the drain of the tub and you go to take a shower and the water backs up and you
> stand in 3 inches of chilling water all because she didnt' wanna stick her
> fingers down there to remove the hair ball.

I never shower. **giggle** I take baths. Not only do I remove hairballs, I reach
down drains, smash the five foot Floridian roaches that my ex boyfriend used to
duck in fear from, plunge toilets. Oh...and my hair's not dark.

> 3. I HATE when you offer to buy them food or a drink and they (wanting to be
> petite and all) say...Oh no thats ok I'll jsut have a bite or a sip of
> yours.....they end up eating the whole friggin thing and you sit there shaking
> your head going uhhh I'll just get me something else. (which invariably they'll
> want a bite of too)

Well...I *am* petite! (I HATE being petite so we're even) I have been the same
height, weight, shoe, ring and chest size since the age of twelve. About fourteen
years now. I have a fear of eating in public so I usually order my food and take it
home and eat it, and due to my really sucky diet restrictions, I can't eat much of
anything that any normal human would even think of ordering, unless they love bland
food.

> 4. I HATE when they ask you 100 times.."do I look ok?" and they look fine but
> just once you're dying to say...

Rarely do I ask this. I know when I look like shit. I know when I do not look like
shit. If I want someone's opinion, I ask. Usually for something I can't see, like
the *back* of my hair, or a bustle or something.

> NO!! as a matter of fact you look like SHIT and I FRANKLY dont' want to be SEEN
> WITH YOUR SKANKY ASS!...just once I wanna say that...

I say this alot. Especially when my friends say they are fat, or *do I look fat* I
tell them yes, they are a bona fide heifer and I am amazed that their car doesn't
tip. I then progress to "how do you manage to fit through doors?"It usually works.
This is why my friends rarely ask my opinion, because I give it. I have occasional
bouts of tact, but they are short lived.

> 5. I HATE when they are the complete opposite though and look like shit and
> dont' bother to ask for some advice.

I give it anyway.

> ON a totally other subject I hate toilet seats...if they're warm you're
> thinking...
>
> "OH fuck what skanky ass bitch was just sitting on this????"
>
> and if they're cold you're thinking...
>
> ""GOD DAMN this is cold my ass is gonna freeze to this!!"

I have peed standing up (over the toilet) in public rest rooms. I'd prefer a cold
seat myself if I had to choose. This has given me something to ponder for quite a
while. Ask Roni or Xan, I am always amused by bathroom humour, and once wrote *poop
is fun* in chocolate frosting on the inside of my toilet seat just to see the
reactions I got from visitors. They either laughed and asked about it, or they
hurriedly and nervously left.

> ::has no clue where any of this is coming from::

I have no clue where my reply came from, either. No I am not on the toilet, I do
not own a laptop. If I did, I would most assuredly post from the Throne Room.
I have no clue, generally speaking, I believe I have given most of mine away.

Glitter and Glass,
Eisdamme

Metamorph

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

Ian Sturrock wrote:

> There is a similar, even funnier one. But I fear that a lot of the ag
> females have less of a sense of humour & more of a sense of outrage than
> their British counterparts, many of who tell *me* sexist jokes.

And now you must put it to the test. Don't worry, we can only kill you
once...

Metamorph

Psychedelic Lemming

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

Axel (Axel) (Axel)> wrote in message <359e08c0...@news.newsguy.com>...

>Looking at his posting path starts at bt.net (British Telecoms domain)
>and his sentence structure I think he's from SE England.
>
>Just goes to show...

Your right. At least one person on this Ng has the brains to think of
checking the headers. Its central Southern England by the way. A place
called Pompey.

The Psychedelic Lemming

Psychedelic Lemming

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

the_n...@my-dejanews.com wrote in message
<6msshk$37a$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>In article <5Cck1.297$mG3.3...@news-reader.bt.net>,

> "Psychedelic Lemming" <shee...@lineone.net> wrote:
>>
>> Fine, I apologise unreservedly, totally, completely, utterly, 100%, and
>> without restraint.
>

>Furthermore I apologize for any inconvenience that I may have brought to
you
>or your family. (I like Wanda too)

A classic film. John Cleese is one of the funniest people ever. I didn't
like the sequal as much, though.

>Huh? What did you say to piss people off so much? This post is too
ambigious,
>and too...British. No, nothing can ever be too British. You realize of
course
>that we have been saved only because I am incredibly well-bred. :)

Well, my habit of smoking fags seems to make most yanks laugh.

The Psychedelic Lemming

Psychedelic Lemming

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

Dag wrote in message <01bd9ffd$b6ad60c0$56ac...@Internett.anima.no>...

>and someone who currently lives in England can correct me, I will gladly
>stand corrected.

You won't stand corrected. Nothing much ever changes on this side of the
pond, except the price of a pint keeps going up.

The Psychedelic Lemming

Psychedelic Lemming

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

Jennie Kermode wrote in message ...

Unless of course the Lemming made a typo and was actually referring

Me? Make a typo? Never! Thats what spellcheckers are for.

> It's actually a corruption of the Old English word 'brid', which
>meant 'lady'.

Excellent use of knowledge there. I never knew that.

The Psychedelic Lemming

Chijin

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

Lady Greycat <LadyG...@infoback.net> wrote in article

> *shrug* I don't like anyone calling me any sort of cutesy name, unless
> it's my SO.

<imitating Austin Powers>
Be-Haaave, Baby!
<8D
<falls into seven pieces as LadyG wields her laser breadstick>
Chijin<8P

Chijin

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

Psychedelic Lemming <shee...@lineone.net> wrote in article
<U%kk1.10$PX4....@news-reader.bt.net>...

> Skerry Carrie, Quite Contrary! wrote in message <>>>What IS wrong with
you?
> No, really.

> >>no
> >>
> >>wifey muffin
> >>
> >>what is wrong with *you* ?
> >
> >Want the entire list?
> >
> >Carrie (who thought not)
>

> You thought wrong. I'd like a list of what is wrong with you. Oh, hang on
> second.........It's your crap sense of humour. And your inane posts. And
> your ridiculous over-sensitivity. And many other things that I can't be
> bothered to type

Caaaaauuuusssee IIIIeeeeemmmmm jaaaawwwwssssttttt sssssooooooooo
eeeeeeeeeennngleeeeeessssshhhhhhh, rawwwwwwttthhhhheeeerrrrrr!
*coff*
Twit!
Chijin<8P
::who yes, is pointedly making fun of the "I AM ENGLSH" boy::

Psychedelic Lemming

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

Chijin wrote in message
<01bda0ba$7db02920$045a...@seccdps.wins.compaq.com>...

>Caaaaauuuusssee IIIIeeeeemmmmm jaaaawwwwssssttttt sssssooooooooo
>eeeeeeeeeennngleeeeeessssshhhhhhh, rawwwwwwttthhhhheeeerrrrrr!
>*coff*
>Twit!
>Chijin<8P
>::who yes, is pointedly making fun of the "I AM ENGLSH" boy::

I don't really give a shit pal. At least you all know that I'm English now.
And one other thing, "Rather" is a phrase used by people from the Home
Counties. I'm from the South Coast.

The Psychedelic Lemming

Karasuhebi

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

>From: "Psychedelic Lemming" <shee...@lineone.net>

>Oh yes, who is now going to say that all Yanks are complete wankers and
>wimps.

Aw, you're just jealous 'cause you lost us 228 years or so ago.

>It's called Rugby, and its for real men. There is no body armour. We can
>actually take pain.

Well, I'll have a 400 pound solid wall of muscle linebacker from american
football ram into you at full force..you with no "armor", we'll see if you get
up.

necroangel
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2671
Just necroangel again...shut up, i know it's the third screen name :P

oddlystrange

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

In article <5Cck1.297$mG3.3...@news-reader.bt.net>, "Psychedelic
Lemming" <shee...@lineone.net> wrote:

>Fine, I apologise unreservedly, totally, completely, utterly, 100%, and

>without restraint. I guess I didn't realise that

another one who things that tossing an insult or two makes an appology.

Of course, along with this we have the wonderful irony of someone
commenting "you can't take a joke"

read the thread, and judge for yourself, who's the one who isn't "getting it"

must be all that fog.

oddlystrange

(who says killfile me)

--
oddlystrange *perkygoff fairy godmother* pe...@obscure.org
__<http://www.obscure.org/~perky>___<AGSF Unit 4a>_________

oddlystrange

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

In article <sVjk1.1$PX4....@news-reader.bt.net>, "Psychedelic Lemming"
<shee...@lineone.net> wrote:

>In case you haven't read any of my other post, I am English you moron.

alt.gothic.troll.lesson#1

A very good indication of trollish behavior is a person who posts
something along the lines of (and I quote) "Go ahead, flame me, I'll just
killfile your messages. So fuck off of my back and go get a shag." [1]

...and then, instead of "killfiling" the "flames" [2] proceeds to respond
to them all with abondon.

I do dub thee a troll.

I'm the queen and I can do that.

HRH Queen oddlystrange

(who says much like the UK, alt.gothic is also a monoarchy. Yes, that's
*MY* picture on all those gothcards)
[1] Notice the charming use of "British" terms, which is the whole point of its troll.

[2] Notice the expert use of usenet-specific terms. [3]

[3] Indicitive of someone who is "not-a-newbie" <tm>

Metamorph

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

Necr0angel wrote:

> >From: klaatu <kla...@clark.net>
> >As in go go gadget shoes..

> yup, and Go Go Gadget arms!
>
> Was I the only one hoping that horrid penny girl and her stupid dog brain would
> end up being messily killed by Dr. Claw? ^_^

Yes, you are the only one. My daughter called it the Penny and Brain
show. She wanted Gadget to disappear and I wanted Penny's computer
book!

Metamorph
Go Go Gadget Neck!

Karasuhebi

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

>From: Metamorph <john...@ou.edu>

>and I wanted Penny's computer
>book!

Hey! did you hear me complaining about the book? :)

necroangel, who wouldn't mind a book like that..minus the annoying whiny girl
who always says "Uncle GADGET! *squeak*" and her weird radiocollared dog.

cba...@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

Psychedelic Lemming wrote:

<S>

> Oh yes, who is now going to say that all Yanks are complete wankers and

> wimps. In our country, the original version of American Football is played.

> It's called Rugby, and its for real men. There is no body armour. We can
> actually take pain.

Oh boy. A bunch of mesomorphic public school types shoving each other
in large groups and pretending its not *really* homoerotic. Theres a
sport. Especially when you get to drink your own urine afterwards.
Sorry but theyre not the same and if you think they are, try playing US
Football, not Rugby, without pads and helmets. You will die, or be
crippled for life. Plain and simple.

Jim Dugan

Glenn Olson

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998 05:13:24 GMT, "Psychedelic Lemming"
<shee...@lineone.net> wrote:

(Snip)

>You thought wrong. I'd like a list of what is wrong with you. Oh, hang on a
>second.........It's your crap sense of humour. And your inane posts. And
>your ridiculous over-sensitivity. And many other things that I can't be
>bothered to type

Then, if the above is anything to go by...
Thank you for not bothering. I can't speak for the rest of AG, but I
certainly have read enough crap as it is.

--
Due to Shaw's lack of policy on spam, no email
sent from that system will be read until they
review their position.

Glenn Olson

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

On 26 Jun 1998 01:30:34 GMT, necr0...@aol.com (Necr0angel) wrote:

>>From: klaatu <kla...@clark.net>
>
>>As in go go gadget shoes..
>
>yup, and Go Go Gadget arms!
>
>Was I the only one hoping that horrid penny girl and her stupid dog brain would
>end up being messily killed by Dr. Claw? ^_^

Penny - yes. They should have had her killed horribly. Replace her
with the japanese girl she was with in that one episode.

Brain wasn't that bad though (IMO.)

Ever doze off in front of the TV, and have the show incorporate itself
into a dream? That happened to me once with that show. Weird as
hell.

Cavalorn

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

<WARNING: extreme sarcasm content>

In article <2VFk1.16$eT5....@news-reader.bt.net>, Psychedelic Lemming
<shee...@lineone.net> shoves his bare arse out of the taxi window while
shouting

>I don't really give a shit pal. At least you all know that I'm English now.

And what an ambassador for our country you're proving to be.

>And one other thing, "Rather" is a phrase used by people from the Home
>Counties. I'm from the South Coast.

I used to be, until I moved to Manchester and became so hard I could
kick your soft southern shandy-drinking arse with both hands tied behind
me back. While shagging your bird. And her mum. Everything south of
Watford is shite.

>Oh yes, who is now going to say that all Yanks are complete wankers and
>wimps.

Stop letting the side down, eh? It's not big, and it's not clever.

>In our country, the original version of American Football is played.
>It's called Rugby, and its for real men.

The evolutionary precursors of 'real men', actually.

>There is no body armour. We can
>actually take pain.

How asinine, and how macho-by-proxy of you. Go and rub a cheese grater
on your palm for a while if you're so proud of your capacity for
endurance.

Alternatively, have a wank. Burn off some of that testosterone.

Cavalorn
--
'If I can't have my evenings off with cocoa and animal crackers, I
don't want to be your Bitch Goddess.' (Pat Califia)

Cavalorn

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

In article <35a116c6...@news.newsguy.com>, Axel
<axel...@AT.globalserve> writes

>> No, nothing can ever be too British.
>
>Football hooligans are.

They aren't too British. They're too violent, too stupid, and too
xenophobic. Those aren't essential British characteristics, despite the
apparent efforts of the aforementioned fuckheads (those that haven't
been deported yet) to give that impression.

Jennie Kermode

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998 15:11:05 +0100, Ian Sturrock
<I...@newaeonbooks.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>Not many chicks in the UK would be happy to be called "doll", I reckon,

'Doll' is actually fairly standard in Glasgow. It has
the unfortunate effect of accidentally offending many tourists. Not quite
as amusing as 'love', though, which is the standard term of address used
for and man or woman in Yorkshire (along with 'duck') which there was a
big scandal about two years ago after some survey showed it offended
people - I guess outsiders unfamiliar with it assumed everyone was making
a pass at them. ;)

Jennie

--
Jennie Kermode http://www.skinner.demon.co.uk/jennie jen...@innocent.com
Gothcode 3.0A: GoAu7$CS3 TGlTgFeNr9 PMoRSg B40/90Bk"4 cBk9 V6s
M3p1GooFanPuoCl C6p a24-(14) n6 b54 H163 g7!??76A m0@26 w7A v5S r3E
p75765Rd D77* h7AdFeGl sF5PSrWy k7BdSMmDspFNRWT N0893NEH HfsSp10 LukGla9

Jennie Kermode

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998 01:54:37 -0700, Lady Greycat
<LadyG...@infoback.net> wrote:
>The problem I have with the word "bird" in reference to females is that
>the first time I was introduced to the word was in "Trainspotting". The
>way that women who were "birds" were somewhat derogatory, and they all

That's slightly different... if a southern English person uses
the term 'bird', it's just a synonym for woman, with little other
implication. However, if a Scottish person uses it, it's being used (a) as
a joke to take the piss out of the English and (b) in reference to
fashions which died out here some twenty years ago, and is thus
associated with the sexism of the period.

>Ah well, different strokes. Hell, I know women in the US that don't like
>to be called "babe" or "chick" or "doll". Those are all affectionate
>terms, meaning female, but alot of people don't like that either.

To me they sound kind of dumb. I think they have the potential to
be seen as very patronising, trivialising words. However, these things
always have to be considered in context. Most people who use such
expressions don't mean to be insulting.
I dunno, I never got the hang of this being female thing, though.
It's too complicated. Can't I just be a person?

Tetsab

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

Lady Ophelia wrote with regards to the Psychedelic Lemming:

> Perhaps it's funny if you happen to be fried on LSD and about to jump into
> the ocean to commint mass suicide with your fellow fuckheads.

I was heartbroken to discover the other day that lemmings do *not*
attempt to commit suicide.

It was a fabrication that Disney funded and portrayed in a nature show,
and because it was a nature show it just had to be true...

So it really makes you think just how easy it is to get people to
believe a mass lie.

I wonder what else they've got us believing... :)

Regardless, you can read about it on the Urban Legends page:

http://snopes.simplenet.com/disney/films/lemmings.htm

Unless it's them who's doing the lying...

"Trust no one" is bloody spot on, can't even believe lemmings top
themselves any longer, what's this world comming to!

Tetsab.

--
-Evil: Yet Another Amusing Invention of Man-

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/1840/

Thomas Parkin

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

Jack wrote:

> Frankly, judging from some of the flames I've seen lately, I think that some
> people need to re-install their humor.sys, and your sense-of-proportion.bat
> files. They seem to have gone missing lately. :P (Possibly having fallen
> victim to the summer heat.)

yup.
This group is inundated with superfluous flaming.
An old Usenet problem,- its aggravated by what I see as the
"middle-schooling" of the internet. Not just a reference to age; also refering
to the amount of effort the average writer takes in writing his post.
Flaming takes more thought, not less. And with a moment or two's thought,
likely you'll decide to simply ignore rather than flame. In the entire time I've
been reading this group, I've seen less than a dozen flames that I found to be
noteworthy.

Its almost as bad as the bread wars era personal conversations. Message
after message of cliche.

Albatross

bruce h. nagel

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

On 26 Jun 1998 02:00:01 GMT, jen...@skinner.demon.co.uk (Jennie
Kermode) wrote:

> I dunno, I never got the hang of this being female thing, though.
>It's too complicated. Can't I just be a person?

It would make things simpler, wouldn't it?
(In real world terms, that means: no) ;)

losthalo
lost...@innocent.comwhileyouarelisteningyourwillingattentionismakingyoumore
andmoreintothepersonyouwanttobecome.

X is for Xerxes devoured by mice

Pariahic

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

Tetsab wrote in message <35947E...@sab.com>...

>Sorry, but the "pin Penny to the ceiling by her pigtails, rip out her
>vocal chords and use them to choke her" side has gained 2 others.

Penny was one of my first childhood crushes.

Myself and my ego tip the balance back towards the Penny camp.

"I'm the guy that keeps Mr. Dead in his pocket."
www.primenet.com/~bkern ICQ UIN: 879171
Pariah (-ic)

Katar Shon-Dranith

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

oddlystrange wrote...

">S<"
>... Yes, that's *MY* picture on all those gothcards)

*blink*

Oddly's a kyoot little bat? No wonder I like you so much. <g>

High Lord Katar Shon-Dranith (>.sig under reconstruction<)

"Oh. Him? That's Private First Class Death. Don't talk to him. He only
stares and smiles evilly." El-ahrairah
Standing on the brink of insanity. HEY, QUIT PUSHING!!
~>Queen Lowri's clever .sig<~ -NX 74205- (ICQ: 12741673)

Katar Shon-Dranith

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

Metamorph wrote...

">S<"

>Metamorph
>Go Go Gadget Neck!

Am I the only one that wondered if _every_ part of his body
got really, _really_ long? <g>

High Lord Katar Shon-Dranith
Go go Gadget p*nis!

Katar Shon-Dranith

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

Jim Dugan wrote...

">S<"
>Rather like Anna Nicole Smith.

Oh, the things I could say about exploding breasts... heehee

Alain Cislaghi

Jun 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/27/98

On Fri, 26 Jun 1998 04:37:02 -0600, cba...@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu
wrote:

>Psychedelic Lemming wrote:
>
><S>

>> Oh yes, who is now going to say that all Yanks are complete wankers and

>> wimps. In our country, the original version of American Football is played.
>> It's called Rugby, and its for real men. There is no body armour. We can
>> actually take pain.
>

>Oh boy. A bunch of mesomorphic public school types shoving each other
>in large groups and pretending its not *really* homoerotic. Theres a
>sport. Especially when you get to drink your own urine afterwards.
>Sorry but theyre not the same and if you think they are, try playing US
>Football, not Rugby, without pads and helmets. You will die, or be
>crippled for life. Plain and simple.

Try playing REAL hockey without protective equipment... they'll have
to recover your remains in numbered plastic bags and the use of a
dustbuster will be mandatory ;)

I can *feel* the air filled with testosterone... so much that you
could cut it in cubes with a knife ;P heh

Alain.
<Spoiled rotten slutty bratty Silly-butt and a Buotoko.>
*He's just a stereotype, he doesn't really exist*

Alain Cislaghi

Jun 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/27/98

On 26 Jun 1998 05:08:38 GMT, karas...@aol.com (Karasuhebi) wrote:

>>From: "Psychedelic Lemming" <shee...@lineone.net>
>
>>Oh yes, who is now going to say that all Yanks are complete wankers and
>>wimps.
>

>Aw, you're just jealous 'cause you lost us 228 years or so ago.
>

>>It's called Rugby, and its for real men. There is no body armour. We can
>>actually take pain.
>>

>Well, I'll have a 400 pound solid wall of muscle linebacker from american
>football ram into you at full force..you with no "armor", we'll see if you get
>up.

Feh! Try rushing your 400 pounds of brute meat on a REAL* hockey
player... If he manage to not break his skull by falling on the ice,
we'll see if he can survive the fully trained warrior that is a
hockeyer having dropped the gloves ;P

"Spill the blut! Spill the blut!" heh

*Canadian, of course...

Necr0angel

Jun 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/27/98

>From: ala...@contact.net (Alain Cislaghi)

>Feh! Try rushing your 400 pounds of brute meat on a REAL* hockey
>player... If he manage to not break his skull by falling on the ice,
>we'll see if he can survive the fully trained warrior that is a
>hockeyer having dropped the gloves ;P

Hmmm, maybe we could have the hockey player rush him from one side, and a
linebacker from the other...see if they can get his head to pop off or
something.... :)

necroangel
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2671
ICQ # 6471503(I'm rarely on though, try Instant Messenger)
One of PapaPan's babygoffs ^_\
"A witty saying proves nothing." ~Voltaire

It is loading more messages.