am here to give you a good offer as this, what if we have a chat on WhatsApp which encloud a video call just so you can take a look at what you want to buy. If understood inbox me for to have my counter.

kathyde...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2021, 9:16:40 PM8/5/21
:hi Guys,
I am Kathy Denise.
am here to give you a good
offer as this,
what if we have a chat on WhatsApp
which encloud a video call just so you can take a look
at what you want to buy.
If understood inbox me for
to have my counter.

30mg & 40mg,
xanax bars 2mg,
traI have;diazepam 5mg &10mg,
ketamine liquid and powder,
oxycodonemahi am backty backy

all the way from usa
i have some pills which i know or think you may interested in they are,
I have;diazepam 5mg &10mg,
ketamine liquid and powder,
oxycodone 30mg & 40mg,
xanax bars 2mg,
tramadol 225mg & 250mg,
please i will need an email from you if interested
please>:email me on kathydenise102 @gmail.com
thanks so very much for doing so, backy is all-was at your selves. dol 225mg & 250mg,

If interested please email me for a price list.
email: kathydenise102(@)gmail.com
Thanks from kathy.