Re: Cute Boys (and girls) please email me..

Message has been deleted

Christian E B Mumford

Dec 30, 2023, 5:01:36 PM12/30/23
fredag 18. juli 1997 kl. 09:00:00 UTC+2 skrev Edvamp:
> >I want to talk to cute boys and girls..
> What about us hideous and repulsive boys and girls?
> >
> >Bi 4 now,
> Until when?
>
> Ever and Always
> Edvamp
Lol Chuck. Nick Bullen & Lee Dorrian & Marky Mark & the funky bunch... Barney the Jurassic Park T-Rex... Ok... I laid a Gryphon Egg... Scotland... Windmill dangers & Nano technology pollution... Everyone is a hero & the colonies in the Empire of Night... The Lurker in Jerusalem... Me, the one with Q the Winged Serpent 1978 Vogon Fleet @ Glastonbury Ley Line @ thisquietarmy X Away shortwave WiFi @ AM damage on lingam & opened heart chackra cause Paradise Lost & keys of Solomon means break & entering from Angel Daniel (Death SS zombie flick). Today i wore a Benediction - Killing Music tee. Got my new Samhain shirt on... Glenn Danzig is back with Project 1950. C-ya my Ghastly comics art was all sold & Bandidos MC in Trondheim are a roadhouse racket here (Wolverine Blues... Skeletal Family "The Trees" (Triffids)). Cheers with a Peter Greenway film courtesy of Novonordisk Hagendorn... Biotech is Godzilla... Bad Channels... Videodrome... Enjoy Chuck... Christian (British Beef - 4 minute warning)
Message has been deleted