It's been over 20 years since I've been here...

Jeff Harper

Jun 19, 2021, 10:15:44 PM6/19/21
wow, this group used to be so active, but facebook, twitter
and myspce killed it off....oh well...

--
Jeff Harper | Missing 90s Internet
https://www.networkpukes.com | 4 line sig limit

Alessandro Selli

Sep 1, 2021, 2:21:28 PM9/1/21
Il 20/06/21 04:15, Jeff Harper ha scritto:
> wow, this group used to be so active, but facebook, twitter
> and myspce killed it off....oh well...

Newsgroups were so much more social...

OpenPGP_signature

John Carr

Sep 19, 2021, 10:48:11 PM9/19/21
On 2021-06-20, Jeff Harper <jharper*REM0VE*@panix.com> wrote:
> wow, this group used to be so active, but facebook, twitter
> and myspce killed it off....oh well...

Don't forget about the endless ads for benzos. Back when a.g.s.f. was going
strong, that shit wouldn't have stood.

There're a few of us stalwarts still here, but I fully admit that I forget
to stop by often. I'm here about as often as I'm on Facebook. :)

Ayla Carpenter

Feb 11, 2022, 1:13:37 PMFeb 11
Wow that crazy this is how people used to communicate crazy lol

Graciella Jake

Mar 16, 2022, 9:53:05 AMMar 16
hi

Jaterious Jackson

Mar 17, 2022, 12:51:25 PMMar 17
hn

belalaghostly

May 29, 2022, 7:34:00 AMMay 29
I haven't been here for about 15 years but thought I would come back for
a look.

Praetor Mandrake

Jun 18, 2022, 4:27:47 AMJun 18
Blind spells don't work on the undead. You should be able to get a clear
idea of what is going on here.