Cute Boys (and girls) please email me..

Ethereal

Jul 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/16/97

B J Kuehl wrote:

> ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () sez:
> > Kisitgdbye (kisit...@aol.com) wrote:
> > : I want to talk to cute boys and girls..
> > : I am 19 and from Chicago.
> >
> > I would have guessed 12. Maybe 13.
>
> My guess is that he's 38 and likes to masturbate while talking
> to teenagers.
>
> BJ

Maybe we should det this one up with the girl that thinks she is a witch
and a vampyre........sounded like a match to me! Heehee

Ethereal

Lolandrea

Jul 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/17/97

Bryan Brady wrote:

> Sometimes, such small words make for large ammounts of sighs and laughs.

I agree. <guffaw>

[...]

> > I am 19 and from Chicago.

> Wow! So am I. What a coincidence. Maybe you'll consider me to be
> 'cute', and then we can have warmfuzzymonkeysex for eternity.

So sweet....

> > I am also cute..
> > hee hee,
> Awwwwww golly. How can a guy resist a line like that?!

Beats me....

> > Bi 4 now,
> How, how....how CUTE! She ends her message with a wonderfully
> expressive little snippet that both means she's saying 'goodbye', but
> that she's also bisexual! Wow! The amazing things they teach to kids
> in school nowadays. Of course, the use of the '4' instead of 'for' is
> so utterly....CUTE!

<offers you a small paper sack>

Barf bag?

> > Nicole in control
> In control of what, I /don't/ know.

ROFLMAO!!!!!

I've added you to my list of people whose posts I'm going to read first. The
AmberListing.

* Amber *

--
* "Though I lay me down in darkness/I will rise in purest Light *
* for I love the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." *

Bryan Brady

Jul 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/17/97

Lolandrea wrote:

> Bryan Brady wrote:

[stuff removed. I have power over bytes]

> > > Bi 4 now,
> > How, how....how CUTE! She ends her message with a wonderfully
> > expressive little snippet that both means she's saying 'goodbye', but
> > that she's also bisexual! Wow! The amazing things they teach to kids
> > in school nowadays. Of course, the use of the '4' instead of 'for' is
> > so utterly....CUTE!
>
> <offers you a small paper sack>
>
> Barf bag?

Why thank you. With posts like Nicole's, I definitely need them.

> > > Nicole in control
> > In control of what, I /don't/ know.
>
> ROFLMAO!!!!!
>
> I've added you to my list of people whose posts I'm going to read first. The
> AmberListing.
>
> * Amber *

Heh. Well, thanks. Always good to know that after lurking for a good
year after leaving the newsgroup, one can come back and feel so wanted
It gives me this warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Oh crap, I'm obviously getting too happy and sweet. Insulin! Where's
my insulin!?! Drug the sugary sappiness out of my system!!!

[more stuff removed. I have more power of bytes]

Ethereal

Jul 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/18/97

> > Maybe we should det this one up with the girl that thinks she is a witch
> > and a vampyre........sounded like a match to me! Heehee
> >
> > Ethereal
>
> *hands on hips* I am Not putting them on the sign-up sheet!
>
> Metamorph
> Training Coordinator

I wouldn't dream of insinuating such a thought! :)

Ethereal

Edvamp

Jul 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/18/97

>I want to talk to cute boys and girls..

What about us hideous and repulsive boys and girls?

>Bi 4 now,

Until when?

Ever and Always
Edvamp

ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Jul 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/19/97

Kisitgdbye (kisit...@aol.com) wrote:
: I want to talk to cute boys and girls..

Ah, yes. Cute.
Physically, or otherwise?
Not that I'm either, I'm just curious if you're as shallow as you seem.

: I am 19 and from Chicago.

I would have guessed 12. Maybe 13.

: I am also cute..

Nope. You're pointless.

: hee hee,

: Bi 4 now,

: Nicole in control

Control is an illusion.
Embrace chaos instead. At least when that lets you down, it's not so much
of a surprise.

--
In chaos all things are possible.
You don't know me. No one knows me.

I can be reached at ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

B J Kuehl

Jul 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/20/97

ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () sez:
> Kisitgdbye (kisit...@aol.com) wrote:
> : I want to talk to cute boys and girls..
> : I am 19 and from Chicago.
>
> I would have guessed 12. Maybe 13.

Metamorph

Jul 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/23/97

ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Jul 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/26/97

Metamorph (john...@pop.ou.edu) wrote:

Well, you'd get lots of volunteers to help with the beatings... er...
disciplining...

: Metamorph
: Training Coordinator

Kaos
(I hear an angel's voice... coming Mistress Kali!)

Metamorph

Jul 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/26/97

ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:

> Metamorph (john...@pop.ou.edu) wrote:
> : Ethereal wrote:
> : >
> : > B J Kuehl wrote:
> : > > ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () sez:
> : > > > Kisitgdbye (kisit...@aol.com) wrote:
> : > > > : I want to talk to cute boys and girls..
> : > > > : I am 19 and from Chicago.
> : > > > I would have guessed 12. Maybe 13.
> : > > My guess is that he's 38 and likes to masturbate while talking
> : > > to teenagers.
> : > > BJ
> : >
> : > Maybe we should det this one up with the girl that thinks she is a witch
> : > and a vampyre........sounded like a match to me! Heehee
> : >
> : > Ethereal
>
> : *hands on hips* I am Not putting them on the sign-up sheet!
>
> Well, you'd get lots of volunteers to help with the beatings... er...
> disciplining...
>
> : Metamorph
> : Training Coordinator
>
> Kaos
> (I hear an angel's voice... coming Mistress Kali!)

But there is so little time left! It would have to be a "rush" job. ;-)

Back to work, quick!

Metamorph
Training Coordinator on her coffee break.

hayden...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2015, 10:47:18 PM9/15/15
<meow> Sorry for intruding

Julian Waldby PhD

Sep 20, 2015, 8:05:42 PM9/20/15
On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 8:47:18 PM UTC-6, hayden...@gmail.com wrote:
> <meow> Sorry for intruding

Someone tell me when I first arrived in alt.gothic.

ambev...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2016, 3:50:50 PM4/13/16
Lol

Neon Boy

May 6, 2016, 1:37:20 PM5/6/16
Gripped by Fear
Moldavia
Tyranny >FOR YOU<

Neon Boy

May 6, 2016, 1:43:56 PM5/6/16
On Wednesday, July 16, 1997 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Ethereal wrote:
> B J Kuehl wrote:
> >
> > ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () sez:
> > > Kisitgdbye (kisit...@aol.com) wrote:
> > > : I want to talk to cute boys and girls..
> > > : I am 19 and from Chicago.
> > >
> > > I would have guessed 12. Maybe 13.
> >
> > My guess is that he's 38 and likes to masturbate while talking
> > to teenagers.

A guy who wants to talk to both boys and girls is bisexual. This
is better than being a faggot maybe even a sailor in the navy
type of faggot. One of those guys who did all his gay prancing
while courting the military and now has a combover that shows
his bald head no matter what he does. He is over 40 and an
experienced military strategitian and a queer. A bisexual person
is more rational and instead of restricting oneself goes for
both sides. I myself am heterosexual. This is my lifestyle
choice. I don't want to be given date rape drugs by him so I
go my own way and we don't ever appear in the same place at the
same time because it would be too weird thinking about him
bouncing on the tip of my dick with his tongue and mouth as if
I could enjoy him giving me a blowjob that is the last thing
I could have and his depravity this is not related to any real
characters famous or otherwise.

aleah...@ascentstudents.org

Dec 8, 2016, 2:42:35 PM12/8/16
hey cutie

Neon Boy

Dec 11, 2016, 6:30:47 PM12/11/16
I want to start all over in WA with leadership

taylormit...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2017, 8:50:14 PM3/20/17
On Wednesday, July 16, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Ethereal wrote:
> B J Kuehl wrote:
> >
> > ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () sez:
> > > Kisitgdbye (kisit...@aol.com) wrote:My email is taylormit...@gmail.com and im horny and im 12
> > > : I want to talk to cute boys and girls..
> > > : I am 19 and from Chicago.
> > >
> > > I would have guessed 12. Maybe 13.
> >
> > My guess is that he's 38 and likes to masturbate while talking
> > to teenagers.

amariawes...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2017, 3:03:21 AM8/25/17
hey

mcdaniel...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2018, 12:18:27 PM1/9/18
hey any cute guys want to chat if so im reachable on mcdaniel...@gmail.com

Peter H. Coffin

Jan 10, 2018, 2:55:05 PM1/10/18
On Tue, 9 Jan 2018 09:18:25 -0800 (PST), mcdaniel...@gmail.com
wrote:
You DO realize that you're replying to a message that's over 20 years
old, right? Most of the people posting then are staring down the barrel
of 50 now...

--
If any foreign minister begins to defend to the death a "peace
conference," you can be sure his government has already placed its

Erith Romycin

Jan 14, 2018, 6:53:24 PM1/14/18
On 10/01/2018 19:25, Peter H. Coffin wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Jan 2018 09:18:25 -0800 (PST), mcdaniel...@gmail.com
> wrote:

>>> Maybe we should det this one up with the girl that thinks she is a
>>> witch and a vampyre........sounded like a match to me! Heehee
>>>
>>> Ethereal
>>
>> hey any cute guys want to chat if so im reachable on
>> mcdaniel...@gmail.com
>
> You DO realize that you're replying to a message that's over 20 years
> old, right? Most of the people posting then are staring down the barrel
> of 50 now...

I wonder to what extent the ephemerality / churn of social media in its
current form has obfuscated this older stuff that's still visible. I
wonder if it' sgoing to be like other media where there's a sinuous
curve of unavailability as certain technologies degrade. The old
'CD-rot' problem, or tap edecay. Nevermind, of course, the copyright
black hole.
--
erith - re-store

jrespa...@centralusd.k12.ca.us

Feb 28, 2018, 1:30:09 PM2/28/18
On Wednesday, July 16, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Ethereal wrote:
> B J Kuehl wrote:
> >
> > ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () sez:
> > > Kisitgdbye (kisit...@aol.com) wrote:
> > > : I want to talk to cute boys and girls..
> > > : I am 19 and from Chicago.
> > >
> > > I would have guessed 12. Maybe 13.
> >
> > My guess is that he's 38 and likes to masturbate while talking
> > to teenagers.
> >
> > BJ
>
> Maybe we should det this one up with the girl that thinks she is a witch
> and a vampyre........sounded like a match to me! Heehee
>
> Ethereal

hii

Jayda Esparza

Feb 28, 2018, 1:31:38 PM2/28/18
plz text me

gabrie...@anacondaschools.org

Mar 6, 2018, 5:11:58 PM3/6/18

hey Im gabby 17 and in Montana

Octavian

Mar 13, 2018, 6:04:21 PM3/13/18
On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 2:11:58 PM UTC-8, gabrie...@anacondaschools.org wrote:
> hey Im gabby 17 and in Montana

Welcome to a.g. Gabby.

bellabe...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2018, 11:39:07 AM6/16/18
On Wednesday, 16 July 1997 03:00:00 UTC-4, Ethereal wrote:
> B J Kuehl wrote:
> >
> > ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () sez:
> > > Kisitgdbye (kisit...@aol.com) wrote:
> > > : I want to talk to cute boys and girls..
> > > : I am 19 and from Chicago.
> > >
> > > I would have guessed 12. Maybe 13.
> >
> > My guess is that he's 38 and likes to masturbate while talking
> > to teenagers.
> >
> > hi! i'm 15 and from florida. female BJ

mada...@icloud.com

Jun 21, 2018, 5:08:32 PM6/21/18
Hi my name is Madison and I was wondering do u have That app called ipassion please tell me

don.fa...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2018, 2:05:52 PM7/19/18
On Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 4:08:32 PM UTC-5, mada...@icloud.com wrote:
> Hi my name is Madison and I was wondering do u have That app called ipassion please tell me

I do. Would you like me to send you a hard copy?

Just post your mailing address and I'll get it to you.

--
The Dot Matrix of Fr. Fascinet, D.Diab.

The godfather

Jul 21, 2018, 4:18:43 AM7/21/18
What do you desire?

deju...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2018, 6:05:02 PM10/12/18
Hi

estradawh...@watonga.k12.ok.us

Oct 16, 2018, 6:41:31 AM10/16/18
On Wednesday, July 16, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Ethereal wrote:
> B J Kuehl wrote:
> >
> > ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () sez:
> > > Kisitgdbye (kisit...@aol.com) wrote:
> > > : I want to talk to cute boys and girls..
> > > : I am 19 and from Chicago.
> > >
> > > I would have guessed 12. Maybe 13.
> >
> > My guess is that he's 38 and likes to masturbate while talking
> > to teenagers.
> >
> > BJ
>
> Maybe we should det this one up with the girl that thinks she is a witch
> and a vampyre........sounded like a match to me! Heehee
>
> Ethereal

hello

estradawh...@watonga.k12.ok.us

Oct 16, 2018, 6:42:06 AM10/16/18
hello>???

emberlyg...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2019, 8:27:49 PM2/21/19
I need someone to talk to, Im a girl and im 15 almost 16. @emberlyg...@gmail.com

skylaw...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2019, 8:51:04 PM3/23/19
On Wednesday, July 16, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Ethereal wrote:
> B J Kuehl wrote:
> >
> > ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () sez:
> > > Kisitgdbye (kisit...@aol.com) wrote:
> > > : I want to talk to cute boys and girls..
> > > : I am 19 and from Chicago.
> > >
> > > I would have guessed 12. Maybe 13.
> >
> > My guess is that he's 38 and likes to masturbate while talking
> > to teenagers.
> >
> > BJ
>
> Maybe we should det this one up with the girl that thinks she is a witch
> and a vampyre........sounded like a match to me! Heehee
>
> Ethereal

hey

madcat...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2019, 1:25:43 PM4/19/19
hey

araceli_...@uusd.net

Apr 24, 2019, 8:15:19 PM4/24/19
Hi

araceli_...@uusd.net

Apr 24, 2019, 8:17:28 PM4/24/19

y2024...@yarmouthschools.org

Jun 12, 2019, 1:37:17 PM6/12/19
would anyone date
me?

y2024...@yarmouthschools.org

Jun 12, 2019, 1:38:04 PM6/12/19
hey

Laura Schantz

Jun 25, 2019, 4:21:35 PM6/25/19
On Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 1:38:04 PM UTC-4, y2024...@yarmouthschools.org wrote:

> > plz text me
>
> hey

Youngster, I understand your desire for love and companionship (I was super lonely back in HS as well and remember the acute sense of rejection), but I don't think you're going to find other people your age (13, I'm guessing?) on a creaky old community like this one.

So, here's my advice: Find a hobby that really makes you happy. Pour enough time into it to get fairly decent at it, even if you feel like you'll never be super-good. Share your hobby with classmates and other local people. I guarantee you, someone who is in your general age range, interested in your hobby, and within your personal Attractiveness Range *will* be interested at some point. Plus, you'll make a lot of new friends, which is always nice. There's no rule that just because we like to wear dark clothing and enjoy morbid media, that we somehow can't be happy or social.

And if one of your local dance clubs has a Teen Night, go! (Get a ride from your folks if you have to!) It's the one time minors are allowed into those places, and even if you don't meet anyone you're interested in, you'll still get to strut your stuff on the dance floor, and see what kinds of people show up there, and even if there aren't any other Goths, some of the other young folks might still be good Friendship or Dating Material. :)

parkers...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2019, 9:38:43 PM8/6/19

parkers...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2019, 9:40:05 PM8/6/19
On Wednesday, April 13, 2016 at 3:50:50 PM UTC-4, ambev...@gmail.com wrote:
> Lol

hey can we talk

araceli_...@uusd.net

Aug 30, 2019, 8:20:42 PM8/30/19
i would

araceli_...@uusd.net

Aug 30, 2019, 8:21:58 PM8/30/19
On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 7:47:18 PM UTC-7, hayden...@gmail.com wrote:
> <meow> Sorry for intruding

Hey

William franlk

Sep 4, 2019, 11:06:21 PM9/4/19
Get your Upcoming Concerts Tickets Now .

Lil WeezyAna Fest - Lil Wayne, Travis Scott, Meek Mill, Megan Thee Stallion
Sat. Sep 7, 2019 2:00 PM - Lakefront Arena Grounds, New Orleans, LA

Ticket Details
Section: GA Rear
Row: GA
Notes: Please note that you will need a smartphone to gain entry to your event.

Price: $60 each

100% BUYER GUARANTEE

CONTACT NUMBER : Whatsapp / CALL / TEXT
+1 (614) 421-7532

William franlk

Sep 4, 2019, 11:06:37 PM9/4/19

William franlk

Sep 4, 2019, 11:07:56 PM9/4/19

araceli_...@uusd.net

Dec 6, 2019, 11:12:03 PM12/6/19
On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 7:47:18 PM UTC-7, hayden...@gmail.com wrote:
> <meow> Sorry for intruding

hi

rebecca.m...@lexschools.org

Jan 13, 2020, 4:03:48 PM1/13/20
> and a vampyre........sounded like a match to me! Heehee
>
> Ethereal

any boy want to give me their email
my is rebecca.m...@lexschools.org

carls...@warren.k12.in.us

Feb 26, 2020, 1:06:23 PM2/26/20
Want chat if so give me your gmail

carls...@warren.k12.in.us

Feb 26, 2020, 1:08:04 PM2/26/20
Fuck you and your phone offer lol
Message has been deleted

clmn...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2020, 8:41:32 AM4/16/20

I love girls with small breasts. Maybe if you read this you could tell me how to talk with girls with tiny tits who donn't tink I am making fun of them

808male...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2020, 3:12:50 PM4/16/20
hi everyone I'm 14

sd2...@glcomets.net

Apr 28, 2020, 1:21:33 AM4/28/20
On Wednesday, July 16, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Ethereal wrote:
> B J Kuehl wrote:
> >
> > ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () sez:
> > > Kisitgdbye (kisit...@aol.com) wrote:
> > > : I want to talk to cute boys and girls..
> > > : I am 19 and from Chicago.
> > >
> > > I would have guessed 12. Maybe 13.
> >
> > My guess is that he's 38 and likes to masturbate while talking
> > to teenagers.
> >
> > BJ
>
> Maybe we should det this one up with the girl that thinks she is a witch
> and a vampyre........sounded like a match to me! Heehee
>
> Ethereal

hey

--
This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the

intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged,

confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are

not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of

this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received

this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender

immediately. Thank you.

nspenc...@bostonk12.org

May 4, 2020, 2:55:46 AM5/4/20
On Wednesday, July 16, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Ethereal wrote:
> B J Kuehl wrote:
> >
> > ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () sez:
> > > Kisitgdbye (kisit...@aol.com) wrote:
> > > : I want to talk to cute boys and girls..
> > > : I am 19 and from Chicago.
> > >
> > > I would have guessed 12. Maybe 13.
> >
> > My guess is that he's 38 and likes to masturbate while talking
> > to teenagers.
> >
> > BJ
>
> Maybe we should det this one up with the girl that thinks she is a witch
> and a vampyre........sounded like a match to me! Heehee
>
> Ethereal

i would

macun...@st-josephschool-lp.org

May 6, 2020, 12:49:43 PM5/6/20
On Wednesday, July 16, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Ethereal wrote:
> B J Kuehl wrote:
> >
> > ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () sez:
> > > Kisitgdbye (kisit...@aol.com) wrote:
> > > : I want to talk to cute boys and girls..
> > > : I am 19 and from Chicago.
> > >
> > > I would have guessed 12. Maybe 13.
> >
> > My guess is that he's 38 and likes to masturbate while talking
> > to teenagers.
> >
> > BJ
>
> Maybe we should det this one up with the girl that thinks she is a witch
> and a vampyre........sounded like a match to me! Heehee
> I just want someone hot!

macun...@st-josephschool-lp.org

May 6, 2020, 12:50:55 PM5/6/20
> Ethereal

I want one of you guys in bed

delaysi...@remcnair.org

May 6, 2020, 8:04:59 PM5/6/20
On Wednesday, July 16, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Ethereal wrote:
> B J Kuehl wrote:
> >
> > ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () sez:
> > > Kisitgdbye (kisit...@aol.com) wrote:
> > > : I want to talk to cute boys and girls..
> > > : I am 19 and from Chicago.
> > >
> > > I would have guessed 12. Maybe 13.
> >
> > My guess is that he's 38 and likes to masturbate while talking
> > to teenagers.
> >
> > BJ
>
> Maybe we should det this one up with the girl that thinks she is a witch
> and a vampyre........sounded like a match to me! Heehee
>
> Ethereal

yah

delaysi...@remcnair.org

May 6, 2020, 8:06:29 PM5/6/20
Hey my name is Delaysia and i am 19 love hot boys

sbrow...@is73.org

May 29, 2020, 4:01:41 PM5/29/20

sbrow...@is73.org

May 29, 2020, 4:02:33 PM5/29/20

sbrow...@is73.org

May 29, 2020, 4:02:59 PM5/29/20

sbrow...@is73.org

May 29, 2020, 4:03:05 PM5/29/20

sbrow...@is73.org

May 29, 2020, 4:03:27 PM5/29/20

hayesc...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2020, 9:03:53 AM6/4/20
Hi

Sarah Brown

Jun 4, 2020, 10:28:28 AM6/4/20

Iyanna

Jun 5, 2020, 1:48:17 PM6/5/20
On Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 9:03:53 AM UTC-4, hayesc...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi

Hi
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ymutu...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2020, 12:18:08 PM6/30/20
Any girl interested in me please whatsapp me on +256792469859... or hit my ig handle @ra.vasco orr snap me on ravasco260 or even email me on ymutu...@gmail.com i'll be waiting

Kerissa Baker

Aug 20, 2020, 9:10:38 PM8/20/20
im 13 am girl looking for someone to talk to

Hanna Dale

Oct 15, 2020, 10:50:38 AM10/15/20
me to

Hanna Dale

Oct 15, 2020, 10:57:30 AM10/15/20
On Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 12:18:08 PM UTC-4, ymutu...@gmail.com wrote:
> Any girl interested in me please whatsapp me on +256792469859... or hit my ig handle @ra.vasco orr snap me on ravasco260 or even email me on ymutu...@gmail.com i'll be waiting
what is your gmail

phoebe

Oct 20, 2020, 12:53:07 PM10/20/20
On 2020-08-21, Kerissa Baker <kba...@bensonusd.org> wrote:
> im 13 am girl looking for someone to talk to

if you are actually 13 and not a government agent then please be safe

Sachin Bhukal

Oct 20, 2020, 8:44:31 PM10/20/20
On Wednesday, 13 April 2016 at 12:50:50 UTC-7, ambev...@gmail.com wrote:
> Lol
Hello

Sachin Bhukal

Oct 20, 2020, 8:45:00 PM10/20/20
On Friday, 25 August 2017 at 00:03:21 UTC-7, amariawes...@gmail.com wrote:
> hey

Hello

victoria...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2020, 8:53:16 PM10/31/20

Wickr ID:bowe420
Snapchat:bonalegit
order-payment-wedeliver
-diazepam
-Marijuana
- LSD
-xanax
-mdma
-Oxys
- Cocaine
-ketamine
-meths
-Tramadol
more stuffs available
Hit me up for more details..
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ALYSSA DORMAN

Feb 5, 2021, 7:43:09 AM2/5/21
On Wednesday, July 16, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Ethereal wrote:
> B J Kuehl wrote:
> >
> > ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () sez:
> > > Kisitgdbye (kisit...@aol.com) wrote:
> > > : I want to talk to cute boys and girls..
> > > : I am 19 and from Chicago.
> > >
> > > I would have guessed 12. Maybe 13.
> >
> > My guess is that he's 38 and likes to masturbate while talking
> > to teenagers.
> >
> > BJ
> Maybe we should det this one up with the girl that thinks she is a witch
> and a vampyre........sounded like a match to me! Heehee
> Ethereal
thats funny

ALYSSA DORMAN

Feb 5, 2021, 7:44:55 AM2/5/21
On Friday, October 12, 2018 at 6:05:02 PM UTC-4, deju...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi
hey my name is alyssa

Maseon Jackson

Mar 11, 2021, 3:02:55 AM3/11/21
wsp are u cute cuz im tryna have sex

Brianna Deaton

Mar 22, 2021, 12:23:35 PM3/22/21
hi everyone im bri im 16 and from hamilton ohio

--

_*Please Note:* Students using their district email account are required
and expected to follow the district's Acceptable Use Policy

Stephanie Garcia

Apr 4, 2021, 7:55:23 PM4/4/21
Hey I’m Stephanie and I’m 14 looking for a bf

mIa Lam

May 6, 2021, 10:23:35 AM5/6/21

mIa Lam

May 6, 2021, 10:25:02 AM5/6/21
hi my name is leah

Natalie Hughes25

May 29, 2021, 1:23:58 AM5/29/21
On Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 7:25:02 AM UTC-7, mIa Lam wrote:
> hi my name is leah
hi my name is natalie im 13 lookin for a bf thats mixed w a perm and cute and is nice and good personality

Kiara Hejhal

Jun 10, 2021, 12:55:44 PM6/10/21
Hi, My name is Kiara. I´m 16 and I love to dance. I live in Janesville Wi. I have 3 Pitbulls, their names are, Jabryzzo, Rue, Remy and a cat named Freddie, Then I have two Maltese Morkies, named Lola Jane and Daisy Lou. I´m a junior. I would like a guy that is willing to cuddle me, hold my hand, and show me off in public. Also, someone that ethier plays hockey, football, basketball, baseball, or lacrosse, I have 3 siblings. I have 2 sisters. Jordan and Hailee and 1 brother Tyler. I love to sing and dance... also I need a tall boyfriend.

--
This email account and address is the property of School District of
Janesville - Student Email

Kiara Hejhal

Jun 10, 2021, 12:56:50 PM6/10/21

LaKayla Lucas

Sep 4, 2021, 9:44:51 PM9/4/21
hello how are you doing??

--
This is a student email account managed by Mattoon Community Unit School
District 2. The contents of this email are governed by the laws of the

LaKayla Lucas

Sep 4, 2021, 9:46:09 PM9/4/21
On Wednesday, July 16, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Ethereal wrote:
> B J Kuehl wrote:
> >
> > ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () sez:
> > > Kisitgdbye (kisit...@aol.com) wrote:
> > > : I want to talk to cute boys and girls..
> > > : I am 19 and from Chicago.
> > >
> > > I would have guessed 12. Maybe 13.
> >
> > My guess is that he's 38 and likes to masturbate while talking
> > to teenagers.
> >
> > BJ
> Maybe we should det this one up with the girl that thinks she is a witch
> and a vampyre........sounded like a match to me! Heehee
> Ethereal
i dont know if anyone is here or not but i am new here im a girl btw

LaKayla Lucas

Sep 4, 2021, 9:47:12 PM9/4/21
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 2:03:21 AM UTC-5, amariawes...@gmail.com wrote:
> hey
hey

janea love

Sep 5, 2021, 12:04:50 AM9/5/21
On Thursday, July 17, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Lolandrea wrote:
> Bryan Brady wrote:
>
> > Sometimes, such small words make for large ammounts of sighs and laughs.
> I agree. <guffaw>
> [...]
> > > I am 19 and from Chicago.
> > Wow! So am I. What a coincidence. Maybe you'll consider me to be
> > 'cute', and then we can have warmfuzzymonkeysex for eternity.
> So sweet....
> > > I am also cute..
> > > hee hee,
> > Awwwwww golly. How can a guy resist a line like that?!
> Beats me....
> > > Bi 4 now,
> > How, how....how CUTE! She ends her message with a wonderfully
> > expressive little snippet that both means she's saying 'goodbye', but
> > that she's also bisexual! Wow! The amazing things they teach to kids
> > in school nowadays. Of course, the use of the '4' instead of 'for' is
> > so utterly....CUTE!
> <offers you a small paper sack>
> Barf bag?
> > > Nicole in control
> > In control of what, I /don't/ know.
> ROFLMAO!!!!!
> I've added you to my list of people whose posts I'm going to read first. The
> AmberListing.
> * Amber *
>
> --
> * "Though I lay me down in darkness/I will rise in purest Light *
> * for I love the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." *
> * ) o ( *
> * Lolandrea Psikine'Aelanar/Amber SilverWolf/Elektra *
> * http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/2978 *
Who got some weed i need some im tryna get high

Donald Johnson

Oct 13, 2021, 6:02:45 PM10/13/21
Hi this is Donny Johnson and I am gay I want to talk to some cute boys my email is Djohn...@browncountyschools.com

Danica Perry

Nov 29, 2021, 2:39:09 PM11/29/21

Danica Perry

Nov 29, 2021, 2:39:27 PM11/29/21
On Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 3:02:45 PM UTC-7, Donald Johnson wrote:
sup

Itza diaz

Dec 14, 2021, 12:00:00 PM12/14/21
It is loading more messages.