Viggo Mortensen is gay

Steve Brown

Sep 22, 2023, 9:41:38 PM9/22/23
Message has been deleted

Christian E B Mumford

Oct 11, 2023, 1:05:56 PM10/11/23
lørdag 23. september 2023 kl. 03:41:38 UTC+2 skrev Steve Brown:
> Viggo Mortensen is a homosexual.
>
> https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2023/08/viggo-mortensen-is-gay.html

Get me 2 mad hatter & 3 Mickey Mouse... 5 Blitz hitz white riot 77 in regular air mail letter.... Christian Mumford, Høymyrmarka 5M, 1391 Vollen, Norway.... i Will Paypal $75 from royalistradio_AT_hotmail_DOT_com thx. Chrome on dood.... Forever Changes? Well baby lemonade... i missed Chrome in Oslo 2013 but saw Love & Arthur Lee w/Baby Lemonade in Oslo 1996... got t-shirt... it was at Cruise Cafe, Aker brygge.... i worked at EUnet ATM.... wore the Love tee at work.... and Bevis Frond shirt from So What! 1995 saw them again at Exodus 1997.... check YouTube @christian300 - Varg is in Amazon book business off YouTube haha.,.. everyone knows Kristian Grishnakh Vikernes the Scorpions fan at Halloween haha... Christian Eric B Mumford @mumfo5
Message has been deleted

Christian E B Mumford

Dec 27, 2023, 5:25:08 PM12/27/23
lørdag 23. september 2023 kl. 03:41:38 UTC+2 skrev Steve Brown:
Tesco Vee's Hate police & T S.O.L.... Turbonegro is cool dude. Ditto Gluecifer & Hellacopters. My first girlfriend my love Dorothea B. (Sarvataa Christie) i met at The Showplace in Dover, NJ March 1994 she left me after a 4th July biker Pagans MC wedding with Tails, Rotten & Ema in Passaic chapter. I was an art student we lived at Belmont Ave together for 5 months. She was a huge Danzig, Cro Mags, Clutch fan and had a crush on Jason Newsted & was born a Libra in Lyndhurst 1973, Jefferson high school in Morristown... We were in touch a few years back, her in an Ashram in Bangor PA and me in a communal hospital quarters run by farmer at Vettre & biker roadhouse Blues racket with bikers. Cheers... Listening to the new Sun Dial CD in a Stone Roses tee... Last messages to usenet / Google groups before 22. January archived. Regards Christian in Norway...
ons. 27. des. 2023, 19:18 skrev <alt.g...@googlegroups.com>:
alt.g...@googlegroups.com Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Baby bat here. What's up? - 2 Updates
Baby bat here. What's up?
Christian Mumford <yuiop0...@gmail.com>: Dec 26 05:41PM -0800

Christian E B Mumford <uberalle...@gmail.com>: Dec 26 05:52PM -0800

onsdag 27. desember 2023 kl. 02:41:33 UTC+1 skrev Christian Mumford:
> > through here that turned into local friends that I met at the clubs...
> > almost all of them I still talk to all the time. ...more
Back to top

Yosemite Sam

Feb 1, 2024, 7:27:19 AMFeb 1
On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 8:41:38 PM UTC-5, Steve Brown wrote:
> Viggo Mortensen is a homosexual.
>
> https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2023/08/viggo-mortensen-is-gay.html

How did he come up in conversation? Has he ever lusted after a pair of tits?