The best club for muslims all over the world!Have a try!!

alice...@yahoo.com

Mar 20, 2006, 3:04:01 AM3/20/06
The best club for muslims all over the world!Have a try!!

http://www.wantmuslims.zu5.net/

swarvegorilla

Mar 22, 2006, 4:39:07 AM3/22/06
I spose there are quite a few gothic muslims.....
They are in the ones in black yea?
I know already.... delicate as a weather blown fallout shower.
;-)

<alice...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

tme...@removehotmail.com

Jul 4, 2008, 8:08:49 PM7/4/08
Yeah, I have run into a huge number of Muslim Goth types on my tours of the
near east... Strange thing is that they're all women. Apparently there's not
a great appeal for black clothing in the male populace; maybe it's the heat?
I think their women are really the ones with inner strength and a good
deodorant.
Who wants to see 30-something Muslim Goths with beards and RPG's? They'd
ruin it for the rest of us! We're better off keeping it to the
Euro/Aus/Americas people. Even if the only good reason is that the popular
music in the near/middle east doesn't really work for Goth lyrics. Can you
imagine Bauhaus being covered by Achmed and the Undead Imams, complete with
a really dark oud solo? I don't even want to know what 'Siouxie bint Almasa
and the Crying Camels would be like!

Sgt. T. Melas, CSAR Medic
160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne)
"Night Stalkers Don't Quit"