How nice!

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Metamorph

未读,
2013年8月14日 18:40:562013/8/14
收件人
It is so wonderful to have a group all to myself. Because I am the
Queen of A.G.*!

Metamorph, rules the web

Edward Scissorhands

未读,
2013年8月15日 15:35:222013/8/15
收件人
Does that mean it's all made of straight lines?

--
Edward Scissorhands |\ _,,,---,,_
Failed musician, netGoth, Eclectic, Chaotic /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,

Metamorph

未读,
2013年8月16日 04:09:502013/8/16
收件人
Edward Scissorhands wrote:
> Metamorph wrote:
>> It is so wonderful to have a group all to myself. Because I am the
>> Queen of A.G.*!
>>
>> Metamorph, rules the web
>
> Does that mean it's all made of straight lines?

What is "straight"? I do not know the meaning of that word. My rule
encompasses all I survey.

Polymath

未读,
2013年10月20日 19:51:342013/10/20
收件人
Still, questions about Metamorph's hands, which might one day hold *my* Myst
book, are unsettling to me:

> It is so wonderful to have a group all to myself. Because I am the
> Queen of A.G.*!
>
> Metamorph, rules the web

Would you mind some company?

--