Build Your Dream Home Today, for only $30 per month!

Scepter Marketing Technologies

Jan 23, 2007, 11:15:09 PM1/23/07
Tired of renting? Thought you couldn’t afford a new home? If I could
show you a way for only $30 per month where you could afford the
payment on any home you desire, would you want to hear more?

You could be building your dream home and getting paid while you're
building it. Choose from over 10,000 floor plans or bring us your own.
We help even when there's no down payment or less than perfect credit!

For only $30 per month we provide access to new home ownership to
families worldwide.

• Select your dream home from 10,000 plus plans (or bring your own)
- wood or steel frame

• You choose your building site or acreage

• Little to no down payment - normally $1,500 or less

• Up to 1 year to build with no payments

• Pre-approval within 48-72 hours

• Guaranteed equity at move in (normally 20% or more) Example:
$200,000 home. Your equity @ 20%=$40,000

Goto http://www.sright.com/sceptermt/newhome.html for the full details
on our new home program and how to receive $1,000 referral bonuses
and $1,000 matching bonuses. Then, call 1-888-485-4791 and listen to
all messages. Also, review our Q&A section.

You do not have to wait for your new home. You can get started today.
Listen to the first message on the 888 number above to learn how you
can immediately go forward with your new home.

Dreams really do come true! And it is very exciting that you can fulfill
your dream while at the same time blessing others by assisting them
in also fulfilling their dreams?

By: Scepter Marketing Technologies
Email: Scep...@yahoo.com
Web: http://www.sright.com/ScepterMT