City Gardens Reunion Trenton NJ, USA

Ted

Dec 27, 2002, 9:05:43 AM12/27/02

Trenton NJ's Legendary Punk Club and Dance Hall
City Gardens is having a reunion party this Saturday,
at the original site.City Gardens has been long closed but
its fanatics live on!
Here's a message forwarded by the DJ:

******

Happy Holidays everyone.

Our next City Gardens Night will be held Saturday
December 28th at Club XL 1701 Calhoun Street Trenton
NJ. It will be a nice Pre-New Years eve gathering of
the finest people enjoying some great
Retro-Alternative Dance music.

Your host will be DJ RKO(Rich O'Brien) along with some
special guest djs spinning all night. We will be
having some free giveaways and special drink prices
all night long.

Cover for the night is $5.00. The night runs from
9pm-2am and it will be 21+ to enter.

This promises to be a great evening with a lot of
familar faces gracing the checkerboard dance floor so
don't miss this event.

Please forward this message to anyone who may be
interested in coming out. Your support in spreading
the word will increase the success of this night so
please put the word on the streets and you will have
my eternal gratitude.

Thanks for all of your support over the years and I
will see you all on the 28th.
Rich O'Brien(DJ RKO)