Dark Culture Update List

Mistress Cinka

Dec 4, 2002, 7:14:19 PM12/4/02
Waiting for the new Dark Culture re-design?
I'm gathering email addresses for anyone that would like to receive a one
time only email regarding the new site design and when it's finally
completed. It's taken a lot longer that I imagined it would and we're long
past our deadline. I expect it should be done in a few weeks.

I will send out one email letting you know that the site is done and ready
to read. After that I will delete the list.

Email cinka(AT)darkculture.net and ask to be added to the update list.

~Cinka
www.darkculture.net