cool and creative goths wanted

1 view

peter ardron

Nov 26, 2002, 7:52:39 AM11/26/02
Before I get flamed. This is NOT an advert but a plea for help. I'm a
full-time professional photographer in the Lincoln area. I'm bored with all
the pre-Christmas cuty baby pictures I'm being asked to do at the moment and
want to re-charge my batteries after Christmas ( Jan - March) by doing
something TOTALLY different. I'm setting myself a photo-project on the
Gothic theme. I'm looking for creative and imaginative people to photograph
as atmospherically as possible. Is there anyone out there ( male or female)
who lives within a 75 mile radius of Lincoln and who fancies having some
really cool pictures taken of themselves? There would be absolutely NO FEES
either way but you would get some (hopefully) great pictures of yourselves
as 'thankyou's.
Best not clutter up the newsgroup with replies. Email me directly -
pe...@aurorastudio.co.uk.
If you want to check that I'm genuine then see my business website -
www.aurorastudio.co.uk

Thanks
Pete