Peeler

未读,
2022年12月18日 09:48:342022/12/18
收件人

Dhu on Gate

未读,
2022年12月18日 10:51:392022/12/18
收件人
On Sun, 18 Dec 22 14:48:33 UTC, Peeler wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB0YAVF-eOI&t=9s

My great Uncle, Jake Nathan (German cousin of my Granny) AND my Grandfather
(M'laire Cartier) figured Herr Hitler was the Real Deal up until about 1933.

Same story outta both guys: by Crystalnacht they knew we were gonna have go
to the wall on it.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton the Campbell

Peeler

未读,
2022年12月18日 11:08:092022/12/18
收件人
On Sun, 18 Dec 22 14:48:33 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master, Peeler, whined again:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB0YAVF-eOI&t=9s

What's it about, Loose Sphincter, you abysmally stupid gay neo-nazi whore?
Come on, use your own words! Make everyone laugh at your abysmal stupidity
again! LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>