Re: Who succeeds Queen Elizabeth II? It won't be cuckold Harry and the babooness.

Moogabbi

Sep 8, 2022, 6:45:02 PM9/8/22
In article <t2i69f$3l2vo$1...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What a disgrace for royalty that would be.

Queen Elizabeth II has died at age 96. The royal family gathered
at her bedside in Balmoral Castle in Scotland.

Britain’s longest-reigning monarch has been planning for her
succession for some time. Members of the royal family, including
Charles, the longest-serving heir in British history, have
increased their responsibilities as the queen’s health has
declined.

Who will inherit the throne now that Queen Elizabeth has died?

Charles, as the queen’s eldest son, inherits the sovereign title
and job as head of the Commonwealth, along with other assets
such as land and property.

In the past, the queen expressed desire for Charles to take over
the Commonwealth. “It is my sincere wish that the Commonwealth
will continue to offer stability and continuity for future
generations, and will decide that one day the Prince of Wales
should carry on the important work started by my father in
1949,” she said in 2018 after he was unanimously voted to be the
next head.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/09/08/queen-elizabeth-
succession-britain-royal-family/

25B.Z969

Sep 8, 2022, 8:04:00 PM9/8/22
On 9/8/22 6:43 PM, Moogabbi wrote:
> In article <t2i69f$3l2vo$1...@news.freedyn.de>
> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> What a disgrace for royalty that would be.
>>

> Queen Elizabeth II has died at age 96. The royal family gathered
> at her bedside in Balmoral Castle in Scotland.
>
> Britain’s longest-reigning monarch has been planning for her
> succession for some time. Members of the royal family, including
> Charles, the longest-serving heir in British history, have
> increased their responsibilities as the queen’s health has
> declined.
>
> Who will inherit the throne now that Queen Elizabeth has died?

Charles inherits ... but he cannot REPLACE her. She was
the last good one, IMHO. The post-war gen just doesn't
have "it".

Charles himself is no longer young either - there would
be a few good reasons for him to just skip it and turn
the crown over to William.

William is well liked, seems to have the 'royal demeanor'
down pretty well at this point and is smart. His children
are now old enough, or soon will be, to cope.

Ed Debevic

Sep 12, 2022, 10:23:38 AM9/12/22
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou
amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary,
mother of God, pray for us sinners; now and at the hour of our death.