Sexiest Woman of 2022: The Second Round!!!

Jonathan Allen

Jun 14, 2022, 6:28:15 PM6/14/22
Round 2 of Sexiest Woman of 2022 is already underway, but not before there was some unfinished business taken care of last week in the Round 1 vote-offs.

Camila Cabello and Dua Lipa for the Juniors (46% and 42% respectively); Heidi Klum, Nicole Kidman, and Halle Berry for the Seniors (32%, 30%, and 22%); and Jessica Alba for the Leftovers (87%, a runaway!) filled out the remaining blanks, and we have our 60 ladies total.

Of course, you all know how Round 2 works (vote up to 30 times per category; top ten ladies in each head to Round 3 when the second half begins this fall), so get to it!!!

JUNIORS: https://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/?pollID=1147967
SENIORS: https://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/?pollID=1147968
LEFTOVERS: https://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/?pollID=1147969