Re: Timberlake And Diaz In Post-awards Show Spat

Message has been deleted

WarriorW...@yahoo.com

Jan 18, 2007, 3:58:33 AM1/18/07

WarriorW...@yahoo.com wrote:
> JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and CAMERON DIAZ's amicable split took a turn for the
> worse on Monday night (15JAN07) when the former couple had a heated
> public argument at PRINCE's Golden Globes afterparty.
>
> The pair released a joint statement last week (11JAN07) announcing they
> were no longer together after dating for nearly four years.
>
> The exes chatted politely during the actual awards ceremony and even
> shared laughs at InStyle magazine's annual afterparty.
>
> But things started to go badly later when Diaz approached Timberlake at
> Prince's Beverly Wilshire hotel bash, while the singer was chatting to
> actress JESSICA BIEL.
> Witnesses tell American publication People that Biel stepped away and
> the former couple were soon spotted in an intense 40-minute face-off in
> a side room.
>
> The CHARLIE'S ANGELS star emerged from the room looking composed, but
> Timberlake was seen holding his head in his hands and, according to a
> witness, "slammed his fist into a cabinet".

__________________________
ADDITIONAL INFO:
Speaking of drama

Several sources claim that Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz got in a
heated argument the night of the Golden Globe Awards when she spotted
him chatting up Jessica Biel at an after-party hosted by Prince. "I
don't know why you want to humiliate me in public like this," a
source tells us she said. Meanwhile, witnesses tell People.com that the
ex-lovers had a 40-minute-long fight at the Beverly Wilshire hotel that
ended with Diaz walking away and Timberlake punching his fist into a
cabinet. So maybe their split isn't so amicable after all.

Buttercup

Jan 18, 2007, 8:00:51 AM1/18/07

WarriorW...@yahoo.com wrote:

> JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and CAMERON DIAZ's amicable split took a turn for the
> worse on Monday night (15JAN07) when the former couple had a heated
> public argument at PRINCE's Golden Globes afterparty.
> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I can't imagine having my panties in a bunch over JT.

Agent Smith

Jan 18, 2007, 10:14:56 AM1/18/07
WarriorW...@yahoo.com wrote in

> JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and CAMERON DIAZ's amicable split took a turn for
> the worse on Monday night (15JAN07) when the former couple had a
> heated public argument at PRINCE's Golden Globes afterparty.
>

> The pair released a joint statement last week (11JAN07) announcing
> they were no longer together after dating for nearly four years.
>
> The exes chatted politely during the actual awards ceremony and even
> shared laughs at InStyle magazine's annual afterparty.
>
> But things started to go badly later when Diaz approached Timberlake
> at Prince's Beverly Wilshire hotel bash, while the singer was chatting
> to actress JESSICA BIEL.
> Witnesses tell American publication People that Biel stepped away and
> the former couple were soon spotted in an intense 40-minute face-off
> in a side room.
>
> The CHARLIE'S ANGELS star emerged from the room looking composed, but
> Timberlake was seen holding his head in his hands and, according to a
> witness, "slammed his fist into a cabinet".

She could have really made a monkey out of him by simply sidling up next
to him and whispering "She's gay."

Message has been deleted

doomella

Jan 18, 2007, 8:47:33 PM1/18/07

"explorer" <No...@ubidnis.com> wrote in message
> x-no-archive: yes
> <WarriorW...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Score: Diaz 1; Timberlake 0

How do you figure?
She's coming across like a possessive, ball-breaking pain in the ass.
So much for the bubbly "cute" act.

camille

Jan 18, 2007, 8:49:38 PM1/18/07

explorer wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
> <WarriorW...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> Score: Diaz 1; Timberlake 0
>
> There was also a story about another party where Diaz hung out with former
> co-star and friend Leo DiCaprio and Timberlake joined them uninvited and
> wouldn't leave.
>
> Score: Diaz 2; Timberlake 0

I heard the same one. He had few drinks then went over to her.

Message has been deleted

subscriber1997

Jan 19, 2007, 12:20:14 AM1/19/07

"doomella" <doome...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
=============

and people STILL e-mail me asking me
why in the hell i adore doomella ..? lol

camille

Jan 19, 2007, 1:36:28 AM1/19/07

I took my 12 year old to see him last week. He did put on a pretty
good show. But these celebrity-type women are lining up. I guess it's
the money, and he is tall with a pretty good body. And he's suposedly
very polite and probably has a potential movie career. So the package
has a lot in it.

But I know what you mean. His looks are pretty average, and he does
seem fairly bland at the end of the day.

doomella

Jan 19, 2007, 8:24:18 AM1/19/07

"camille" <lin...@comcast.net> wrote in message

It's early in the day and he's already bland.

f5

Jan 19, 2007, 3:10:01 PM1/19/07

"doomella" <doome...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

He looks like the kind of guy who chases you around in high school and
you spend your time trying to politely dump him but he never gets the
hint.

Spanglebaby

Jan 19, 2007, 4:49:24 PM1/19/07

Why's Cameron sweating that he's chatting up Biel? I thought I read
recently that Jessica is a lesbian??? Jeez, is he not allowed to talk
to *anyone* since the wound is still fresh and that includes lesbians,
dogs, crossing guards, meter maids, postal workers and hot dog stand
operators as well? Sounds to me like Cammie's got a major control
problem.

I know she's older than Justin, but that doesn't mean he's her little
slave and she owns him. She hollered at him for *FORTY* minutes at a
party and the fool just stood there and took it? Hell, I'd have told
her go stick it after forty SECONDS if I'd have recently busted up with
her, regardless of my reputation in the spotlight. Once you're busted
up, you can talk to whomever you wish. Sounds like Cam still has the
hots for this little nerd.

Hey, I've got it....Maybe she could date Isaiah Washington!!! (Yeah,
yeah...I know...he's already taken by some babe who's got a forehead
the size of the Grand Canyon...) That way they can yell at each other
all that they want, she can appear as a guest star on his show (that is
if he still has a job next week...) they can call each other nasty
names back stage, they can beat each other up in the dressing rooms and
they can try to wreck each other's careers all under the spectacle of
the public eye. Fun, fun, fun! ;-)

S*Babykins

Spanglebaby

Jan 19, 2007, 4:52:09 PM1/19/07

I cannot imagine even managing to GET Justin's Mickey Mouse Club
underpants off his body in the first place. I'd need a magnifying glass
and/or a microscope to even find them.

(Seriously...the guy just looks and dresses like such a pathetic
sissyboy.)

S*Babykins

Spanglebaby

Jan 19, 2007, 4:55:00 PM1/19/07

I think "average" is a compliment. There's a reason he was cast in
AlphaDog. A dog is what this poor guy resembles.

S*Babykins

Buttercup

Jan 19, 2007, 6:23:12 PM1/19/07

doomella wrote:

> It's early in the day and he's already bland.<<<<<<

LMAO!

Do you think he is better looking at closing time?

Rhee

Jan 19, 2007, 11:05:29 PM1/19/07

camille wrote:
> I guess it's
> the money, and he is tall with a pretty good body. And he's suposedly
> very polite

Maybe he's better looking in person.
I always thought he was pretty short and stubby.
His face looks stuck at 12.
Maybe he's more impressive in person &
has a sparkling personality.

doomella

Jan 19, 2007, 11:18:21 PM1/19/07

And then when you run into him 15 or so years later at some party or
"reunion" and he reminds you of the fact, your only (and very genuine)
reaction is, "You went to my high school?"

Buttercup

Jan 19, 2007, 11:32:10 PM1/19/07

Rhee wrote:

> has a sparkling personality.

That Sparkling personality comes from dope.

Message has been deleted

f5

Jan 20, 2007, 10:39:09 AM1/20/07

> x-no-archive: yes
> "doomella" <doom...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> A while ago I ran into someone who called out to me by name but I
> didn't recognize. They said "I'm So&So from high school. Remember
> me?" Well, I did then and I also remembered how stuck up and nasty
> they always were toward me. So I replied simply, blandly, "No."
> The disappointed look on their face was precious. I guess they were
> pretty desperate for a little attention. Revenge was sweet.

Bwahahahaha! That's good!

subscriber1997

Jan 20, 2007, 12:14:35 PM1/20/07

"doomella" <doom...@hotmail.com> wrote in message