Tom Cotton: Antifa rioters won't stop because Joe Biden is president

What About Trump?

Jul 26, 2021, 9:30:09 AM7/26/21
Rioters vandalize buildings in Seattle, Portland and Denver on
inauguration day

Sen. Tom Cotton said Wednesday that renewed Antifa riots in
Portland and Seattle - following the inauguration of President
Joe Biden - prove the point he made over the summer that force
is needed to maintain law and order.

Cotton, R-Ark., said he remembers the media and Democrats
blaming former President Donald Trump for Antifa violence in
Democrat-run cities just a few months ago.

Speaking on "Fox & Friends," he said that no matter what side a
violent mob is on, they must be put down with force, whether
it's Antifa or the pro-Trump rioters who stormed the U.S.
Capitol on January 6.

SEATTLE PROTESTERS OPPOSE BIDEN AND POLICE, VANDALIZE BUILDINGS,
CAUSE OTHER DAMAGE: REPORTS

SEN. TOM COTTON: I remember the media and Democrats blaming all
this Antifa violence on Donald Trump. Yet here we have Joe Biden
in the White House and Antifa is still rampaging in the streets
of Seattle and Portland and Denver. It proves a point I made two
months ago, two weeks ago. When you have a mob using violence
for a political end, it doesn't matter what slogan they're
chanting or flag they are waving. They have to be met with
force. And force has to be used to deter that violence and if it
breaks out, to stop that violence. That has to be the standard
that we apply no matter what slogan a mob is chanting.

[...]

These mobs that we see on the streets of Seattle and Portland
and Denver that represent Antifa - which I guess maybe is not
just an idea as some Democrats have said - ultimately what they
want is to overthrow America. They hate America, they are not
rampaging the streets because Joe Biden is president. They
weren't doing it last summer because Donald Trump was president.
They are doing it because they hate America.

Antifa protesters in Portland clashed with authorities Wednesday
as they gathered to voice dissatisfaction with President Biden,
forcing officers to retreat and taking at least one police
bicycle, authorities said.

A crowd of up to 150 people gathered at Revolution Hall around 2
p.m. local time and marched to the headquarters of the
Democratic Party of Oregon, Portland police Sgt. Kevin Allen
said. The so-called J20 protest was a demonstration against
Biden and law enforcement.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

In total, eight adults were arrested for crimes ranging from
rioting and possession of a destructive device to reckless
burning.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tom-cotton-joe-biden-antifa-
riots-portland-seattle-denver

Mainspring

Jul 27, 2021, 12:52:02 AM7/27/21
So long as the MSM continues to cover-up for ANTIFA/BLM
rioting why SHOULD they stop burning everything ?

Face it, this won't end until Joe Citizen from Portland
and Seattle form vigilante squads and squash the destructive
elements. Neither local/state/federal is gonna do it.

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 27, 2021, 12:58:45 AM7/27/21
I agree completely but don't see that happening. Decades of "tolerant
progressivism" has tied the moral hands of Joe Citizen and they're
unable act in this area for fear of being called 'racist' or 'white
supremacist'. So they're paralyzed and will simply have to stand by
and watch as the barbarians burn their livelihoods to the ground.

Ubiquitous

Jul 27, 2021, 8:00:42 AM7/27/21
Mainspring wrote

> So long as the MSM continues to cover-up for ANTIFA/BLM
> rioting why SHOULD they stop burning everything ?

Fox News is pro BLM and Antifa, so is Tom Cotton's family.

His husband is a nigger. He won't suck white dick.

Miloch

Jul 27, 2021, 10:29:15 AM7/27/21
In article <sd4vfgh9loqobrpqu...@4ax.com>, Kurt Nicklas says...
Ya ya, Kurt...

To coin a phrase "Burn baby, Burn!" Butcha better hurry before the barbarians
confiscate your AK-47/M-16s and oversized banana clips.

*

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 27, 2021, 10:42:55 AM7/27/21
On 27 Jul 2021 07:28:54 -0700, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com>
wrote:
The barbarians don't know where to look...

Ubiquitous

Aug 3, 2021, 11:59:51 PM8/3/21
Mainspring wrote

> So long as the MSM continues to cover-up for ANTIFA/BLM
> rioting why SHOULD they stop burning everything ?

Ubiquitous

Aug 31, 2021, 1:56:18 PM8/31/21
Mainspring wrote

> So long as the MSM continues to cover-up for ANTIFA/BLM
> rioting why SHOULD they stop burning everything ?

Bob Duncan

Oct 3, 2021, 10:26:27 AM10/3/21
Mainspring wrote
Ever since Antifa/BLM stole the election from Trump last year, Tom Cotton's
gay prostitutes that he puts on the taxpayer tab have demanded money up
front.

Of course he's pissed off over this shit. What red-blooded American
wouldn't be?

Nothing is worse than Tom Cotton's temper tantrum when they tell him that
he's got to pay out of his own pocket for a black male rentboy instead of the
bill being sent to his office as usual.

Ubiquitous

Oct 30, 2021, 2:46:29 PM10/30/21
Mainspring wrote

> So long as the MSM continues to cover-up for ANTIFA/BLM
> rioting why SHOULD they stop burning everything ?

Bob Duncan

Oct 31, 2021, 1:13:24 PM10/31/21
Mainspring wrote

Ubiquitous

Nov 3, 2021, 6:32:00 PM11/3/21
Mainspring wrote

> So long as the MSM continues to cover-up for ANTIFA/BLM
> rioting why SHOULD they stop burning everything ?

Bob Duncan

Nov 3, 2021, 6:32:06 PM11/3/21
Mainspring wrote

Ubiquitous

Nov 11, 2021, 2:02:51 PM11/11/21
Mainspring wrote

> So long as the MSM continues to cover-up for ANTIFA/BLM
> rioting why SHOULD they stop burning everything ?

Bob Duncan

Nov 11, 2021, 2:02:52 PM11/11/21
Mainspring wrote

Bob Duncan

Jan 10, 2022, 6:03:11 PM1/10/22
Mainspring wrote

Ubiquitous

Jan 10, 2022, 6:03:12 PM1/10/22
Mainspring wrote

> So long as the MSM continues to cover-up for ANTIFA/BLM
> rioting why SHOULD they stop burning everything ?

Bob Duncan

Jan 22, 2022, 11:33:12 AM1/22/22
Mainspring wrote

Ubiquitous

Jan 22, 2022, 11:33:13 AM1/22/22
Mainspring wrote

> So long as the MSM continues to cover-up for ANTIFA/BLM
> rioting why SHOULD they stop burning everything ?

Ubiquitous

Jan 22, 2022, 10:34:53 PM1/22/22
Mainspring wrote

> So long as the MSM continues to cover-up for ANTIFA/BLM
> rioting why SHOULD they stop burning everything ?

Bob Duncan

Jan 22, 2022, 10:34:54 PM1/22/22
Mainspring wrote

Bob Duncan

Jan 27, 2022, 9:08:40 PM1/27/22
Mainspring wrote

Ubiquitous

Jan 27, 2022, 9:08:40 PM1/27/22
Mainspring wrote

> So long as the MSM continues to cover-up for ANTIFA/BLM
> rioting why SHOULD they stop burning everything ?

Ubiquitous

Feb 11, 2022, 8:46:21 AM2/11/22
Mainspring wrote

> So long as the MSM continues to cover-up for ANTIFA/BLM
> rioting why SHOULD they stop burning everything ?

Bob Duncan

Feb 11, 2022, 8:46:21 AM2/11/22
Mainspring wrote