NY DAILY NEWS 02/25 **BLIND ITEM**

agcbli...@yahoo.com

Feb 25, 2006, 7:40:40 AM2/25/06
NY DAILY NEWS/BEN WIDDICOMBE...
Which actor who credited a miracle product with regrowing his chestnut
mane is the butt of Hollywood jokes after a recent,
less-than-stunningly successful visit to the hair-plug doctor?

Dennis Lewis

Feb 25, 2006, 8:13:55 AM2/25/06

Sounds like this is a star in L.A. (as opposed to N.Y.) who's hyping
an alleged miracle product privately rather than as celebrity endorser
on an infomercial that I've missed because I don't have the TV on in
the wee hours.

Google cached this exchange from a hair-loss chat board on 2/8/1999:

j**2: Luke Perry is thinning and receeding, but I expected him to be
worse off than he is now....
B*****n: Luke had to have had something done.

Is Luke Perry's hair the shade of a chestnut?

Wee Bit Strange

Feb 25, 2006, 9:52:11 AM2/25/06

It's gotta be Matthew McConaughey. A while back, he was photographed in
airports, restaurants, etc., forever massaging Rogaine into his scalp.
And more recently, he went on Letterman and did an interview with
People, attributing his miraculous hair regrowth to some potion called
Regenix (apparently, the company even has the Letterman clip running on
their website).

--Amy

Preesi

Feb 25, 2006, 9:57:58 AM2/25/06