Trump supporter ignoring judge's order to remove anti-Biden signs from yard

1 view

buh buh biden

Jul 22, 2021, 4:59:06 AM7/22/21
A supporter of former President Donald Trump is refusing to take down
signs at her mother’s home critical of President Biden, despite a judge’s
order to do so.

"It’s my First Amendment right, and I’m going to stick with that," Andrea
Dick, a New Jersey Trump supporter, told the New York Times on Tuesday.

NOEM SAYS SHE’S ‘COUNTING’ ON TRUMP RUNNING AGAIN IN 2024

Dick, 54, was immediately criticized by some of her neighbors when she put
up the signs earlier this year and was ultimately cited and fined by local
officials, who said the signs were violating an anti-obscenity ordinance.
Last week, Roselle Park Municipal Court Judge Gary A. Bundy ordered Dick’s
mother to remove three of the 10 banners or be fined $250 daily.

Dick says she will not obey that order.

"I’m not backing down," Dick said, adding that she is currently seeking a
new attorney to represent her.

RICK SCOTT TIPTOES AROUND INFLUENCE OF TRUMP FAMILY IN GOP PRIMARIES AS
2022 NEARS

The signs, some of which contain vulgar language and middle fingers, were
deemed offensive by Roselle Park mayor Joseph Signorello III.

Signorello says he received complaints and that the town’s decision to
punish Dick was not about "politics in any way," and that he would have an
issue with similar signs that were critical of Trump.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"It’s about decency," Signorello said.

A GoFundMe account, which Dick has posted on her Facebook page, has been
set up to raise money for her legal defense fund.

"Andrea is fighting a costly battle to preserve her Freedom of Speech
rights, as well as yours," the page says.

Comments:

CGN-40

5 hours ago
I can't wait for the counter suit. The Supreme Court has ruled on this
multiple times, vulgar and offensive language is still protected speech.
But beyond the Constitutional question, I don't believe for a second that
the reaction would be the same if it was directed at President Trump.

223

1

notademocrap
CGN-40

5 hours ago
Great points. Agreed.

65

3

Biden=FakePresident
CGN-40

5 hours ago
When they flash LGBT images on TV, that is actually offensive, yet nothing
is done about it from the left. They don't care if it offends you or not,
it remains.

83

10

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-supporter-ignoring-judges-order-to-