Now Jeter is doing super hot piece Jessica Alba?

Benji Bronkster

Jul 7, 2004, 11:04:54 AM7/7/04
from the Star:

DATING! JESSICA ALBA & DEREK JETER

Jessica Alba seen with Derek Jeter!
New York Yankee Derek Jeter is making hot monkey love with Honey actress
Jessica Alba. The blessed baseball captain, 30, hooked up with the hotter-
than-hot actress on June 18 at Hollywood's Spider Club, where they partied
until 1 a.m.

The next day, the couple spent most of the evening paired up at Hollywood's
XES club at a corner table. "She was touching him, making out. flirting
with him and totally batting her eyes at him," says an eyewitness. Once
again, the pair stayed until the early morning hours -- leaving separately
only to reunite at his black SUV in the parking lot for a night of numerous
sexual positions. After two dates with Alba, 23, Jeter's Yankees lost two
out of three games to the L.A. Dodgers, and sources said he dropped 10
lbs.. Hmm, too many late nights, Derek?

A source tells Star that the couple rendezvoused the last time the Yanks
were in California to play the Anaheim Angels in May. "Jessica picked up
Derek in her car after each game," says the source. "They stayed at the
Hilton Anaheim, never left the room for hours, and they were always making
out in the hallways." But Jeter should take note: Alba was recently spied
dirty dancing with actor Paul Walker, her co-star in Into the Blue, at
L.A.'s Spider Club. Looks like she's still playing the field, ruining the
lives of many girlfriends out there.

-- BRENDA STARR

Vinnie S.

Jul 7, 2004, 11:11:52 AM7/7/04

Pre-nup

Vinnie S.

Message has been deleted

lab~rat

Jul 7, 2004, 2:41:45 PM7/7/04
On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 15:04:54 GMT, Benji Bronkster
<Bustin...@cushySternjob.com> puked:

Don't show me this crap, douchebag.
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Justice Cow

Jul 7, 2004, 3:54:42 PM7/7/04

> ...........After two dates with Alba, 23, Jeter's Yankees lost two

> >out of three games to the L.A. Dodgers, and sources said he dropped 10
> >lbs.. Hmm, too many late nights, Derek?
> >
> >A source tells Star that the couple rendezvoused the last time the Yanks
> >were in California to play the Anaheim Angels in May. "Jessica picked up
> >Derek in her car after each game," says the source. "They stayed at the
> >Hilton Anaheim, never left the room for hours, and they were always making
> >out in the hallways." But Jeter should take note: Alba was recently spied
> >dirty dancing with actor Paul Walker, her co-star in Into the Blue, at
> >L.A.'s Spider Club. Looks like she's still playing the field, ruining the
> >lives of many girlfriends out there.

> Don't show me this crap, douchebag.

that's some hot monkey love!'

ten pounds rat!!

she's a one woman steam bath!!!

lab~rat

Jul 7, 2004, 4:32:25 PM7/7/04
On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 15:54:42 -0400, Justice Cow
<justi...@hotmail.cow> puked:

Ya know, it was that "Honey" movie, I know it.

Brooke Mayne

Jul 7, 2004, 4:23:39 PM7/7/04
so thats whyjeteris in a slump hey jessica go for nomar

Message has been deleted

BlackJet76

Jul 7, 2004, 9:25:37 PM7/7/04

Jeter's a fag. Its well known

Justice Cow

Jul 7, 2004, 9:31:49 PM7/7/04
In article <ipmoe0141belitk1u...@4ax.com>,
lab~rat <ch...@cheese.net> wrote:

you've lost her pal.

BUT there's hope. when she slams head first into the wall, she'll be
yours for the taking.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Brooke Mayne

Jul 8, 2004, 8:35:28 AM7/8/04
jeter is not gay like bondsand nomar

Brooke Mayne

Jul 8, 2004, 8:37:01 AM7/8/04
ok jessica date barry bonds

lab~rat

Jul 8, 2004, 3:37:30 PM7/8/04
On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 15:45:19 -0500, NoName <nom...@please.com> puked:

>lab~rat <ch...@cheese.net> wrote in

>I guess now would be a bad time to tell you about my visit to the set of
>Dark Angel...

Well, that confirms our suspicion that Michael Weatherly is a faggot.

lab~rat

Jul 8, 2004, 3:37:52 PM7/8/04
On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 21:31:49 -0400, Justice Cow
<justi...@hotmail.cow> puked:

Yeah, but there's always Kim Possible...

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

lab~rat

Jul 9, 2004, 10:08:35 AM7/9/04
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 14:44:23 -0500, NoName <nom...@please.com> puked:

>lab~rat <ch...@cheese.net> wrote in

>Do I detect the green rat of jealousy?

Nah, I prefer Jessica.

lab~rat

Jul 9, 2004, 10:08:36 AM7/9/04
On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 03:20:14 GMT, DaveJohnson12@nomail. puked:

>Isn't Jeter an Afroamerican/White guy?

Like Slash?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

GAMBINOSPQR

Jul 9, 2004, 9:10:21 PM7/9/04
A lot of guys have done are doing and will do Jessica, wish I was one.

Justice Cow

Jul 10, 2004, 12:01:04 AM7/10/04
In article <pr9ue0p1eksu0evg3...@4ax.com>,
DaveJohnson12@nomail. wrote:

> And Lenny Kravits.

that man can boogie down!

LOVE the target ad.

P.K.

Jul 10, 2004, 2:32:31 AM7/10/04
She is half Mexican and he is half Black. If they have a kid it will be a half
Mexicoon. That is a quarter nigger and a quarter beaner and half white.

SubAtomic_Empathy

Jul 10, 2004, 4:02:48 AM7/10/04

P.K. wrote:
> She is half Mexican and he is half Black. If they have a kid it will be a half
> Mexicoon. That is a quarter nigger and a quarter beaner and half white.

Is that supposed to be even remotely funny?

JAH

Jul 10, 2004, 8:36:28 AM7/10/04
Ya know, the first time I saw this subject line, I immediately thought
of Michael Jeter, realized he was dead and then thought,
"Necrophilia?"

Nah.

JAH

Net Crimes & Misdemeanors
www.netcrimes.net
www.livejournal.com/users/netcrimes/

P.K.

Jul 10, 2004, 5:24:26 PM7/10/04
I'm pissing my pants right now as I read my own post ................ HA HA
HA..............

lab~rat

Jul 12, 2004, 7:49:05 AM7/12/04
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:01:04 -0400, Justice Cow
<justi...@hotmail.cow> puked:

1. Saw him in concert about five years ago and was totally
underwhelmed by his set. All of the songs started to sound the same.

B. There was a time when that Target ad would be considered selling
out. And it still is by me...

lab~rat

Jul 12, 2004, 7:49:50 AM7/12/04
On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 23:32:31 -0700, "P.K." <geo...@vcnet.com> puked:

>She is half Mexican and he is half Black. If they have a kid it will be a half
>Mexicoon. That is a quarter nigger and a quarter beaner and half white.

She's half French, too. Factor that in there.

SubAtomic_Empathy

Jul 12, 2004, 8:44:42 AM7/12/04

Don't forget the Danish. Go Danmark!

Justice Cow

Jul 12, 2004, 10:56:25 AM7/12/04
In article <eut4f0l6q707npecu...@4ax.com>,
lab~rat <ch...@cheese.net> wrote:

not me. he's just singin and dancin and wearing cool boots. I love it.
I'm not buying his album, but I'm lovin the ad.

lab~rat

Jul 12, 2004, 12:26:31 PM7/12/04
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:56:25 -0400, Justice Cow
<justi...@hotmail.cow> puked:

>> B. There was a time when that Target ad would be considered selling
>> out. And it still is by me...
>

>not me. he's just singin and dancin and wearing cool boots. I love it.
>I'm not buying his album, but I'm lovin the ad.

Then I suppose you loved Aerosmith in that GAP ad...

Justice Cow

Jul 12, 2004, 12:41:58 PM7/12/04
In article <s6d5f0lialtmgepo7...@4ax.com>,
lab~rat <ch...@cheese.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:56:25 -0400, Justice Cow
> <justi...@hotmail.cow> puked:
>

> >> B. There was a time when that Target ad would be considered selling
> >> out. And it still is by me...
> >

> >not me. he's just singin and dancin and wearing cool boots. I love it.
> >I'm not buying his album, but I'm lovin the ad.
>
> Then I suppose you loved Aerosmith in that GAP ad...

they were cute, in an ugly old hasbeen sucking up for any exposure I can
get kinda way.

lab~rat

Jul 12, 2004, 1:22:54 PM7/12/04
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:41:58 -0400, Justice Cow
<justi...@hotmail.cow> puked:

>In article <s6d5f0lialtmgepo7...@4ax.com>,
> lab~rat <ch...@cheese.net> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:56:25 -0400, Justice Cow
>> <justi...@hotmail.cow> puked:

>> >not me. he's just singin and dancin and wearing cool boots. I love it.
>> >I'm not buying his album, but I'm lovin the ad.
>>
>> Then I suppose you loved Aerosmith in that GAP ad...
>

>they were cute, in an ugly old hasbeen sucking up for any exposure I can
>get kinda way.

There was a gay talk host down here (Neil Rogers) that at one time had
a crush on Steven Tyler.

I'm so glad I'm hetero.

illitrate

Jul 12, 2004, 1:58:20 PM7/12/04

oi oi !! if jessica is off the menu, then i've got first claim to Kim
Possible! back off dude!! she's my anthropomorphic personification of a
cartoon character and your not getting none of it!!!!!!

lab~rat

Jul 12, 2004, 3:12:41 PM7/12/04
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:58:20 GMT, illitrate <j...@illitrate.co.uk>
puked:

Bullshit. I called that one first. You can have the cartoon Lizzie
McGuire though...

Justice Cow

Jul 12, 2004, 4:42:45 PM7/12/04
In article <fhh5f0hf6gs8gn5cl...@4ax.com>,
lab~rat <ch...@cheese.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:41:58 -0400, Justice Cow
> <justi...@hotmail.cow> puked:
>
> >In article <s6d5f0lialtmgepo7...@4ax.com>,
> > lab~rat <ch...@cheese.net> wrote:
> >
> >> On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:56:25 -0400, Justice Cow
> >> <justi...@hotmail.cow> puked:

> >> Then I suppose you loved Aerosmith in that GAP ad...
> >

> >they were cute, in an ugly old hasbeen sucking up for any exposure I can
> >get kinda way.
>
> There was a gay talk host down here (Neil Rogers) that at one time had
> a crush on Steven Tyler.
>
> I'm so glad I'm hetero.
> --
> lab~rat >:-)
> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

how he ever made the strangely lovely liv tyler is beyond me. her
mother must have supergenes to counter his mutant monster genetic pool.
he can wail though, that ugly son of a bitch.

lab~rat

Jul 13, 2004, 7:20:22 AM7/13/04
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:42:45 -0400, Justice Cow
<justi...@hotmail.cow> puked:

>In article <fhh5f0hf6gs8gn5cl...@4ax.com>,
> lab~rat <ch...@cheese.net> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:41:58 -0400, Justice Cow
>> <justi...@hotmail.cow> puked:

>> >they were cute, in an ugly old hasbeen sucking up for any exposure I can
>> >get kinda way.
>>
>> There was a gay talk host down here (Neil Rogers) that at one time had
>> a crush on Steven Tyler.
>>
>> I'm so glad I'm hetero.
>> --
>> lab~rat >:-)
>> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
>
>how he ever made the strangely lovely liv tyler is beyond me. her
>mother must have supergenes to counter his mutant monster genetic pool.

It's my understanding that his gene pool was chemically altered.

>he can wail though, that ugly son of a bitch.

So can a clubbed seal.

Beer Nuts

Jul 16, 2004, 8:58:46 AM7/16/04
Caught on film !!! :)

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/photo?slug=dts11007160247.yankees_tigers_dts110&prov=ap

Caption: Actress Jessica Alba watches the Detroit Tigers play the New
York Yankees in Detroit, Thursday, July 15, 2004.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040716/capt.dts11007160247.yankees_tigers_dts110.jpg

InsideOUT

Jul 16, 2004, 9:36:46 AM7/16/04
You're just pissed cause your old lady looks like WebTV's Donnie Baseball
from Barre ...bwahahahahaha !!!

Lisa Drake

Jul 16, 2004, 7:12:19 PM7/16/04
They kind of look like each other...gotta admit, they'd have cute kids!

In article <ab34a3e1.04071...@posting.google.com>,

Mokosh

Jul 16, 2004, 9:26:33 PM7/16/04
"InsideOUT" <NSinsid...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> You're just pissed cause your old lady looks like WebTV's Donnie Baseball
> from Barre ...bwahahahahaha !!!

Err...if you were addressing me, I have an old MAN, who looks like a Mexican
version of a 30-ish Whitey Ford and I sure ain't pissed! :)
MJ

Brooke Mayne

Jul 17, 2004, 8:45:12 AM7/17/04
jessica is a jinx to jeter she needs t get lost or date barry bonds