Brandi Carlile

David Dalton

Jan 24, 2024, 9:39:33 PMJan 24
From her look I had been assuming that Brandi is lesbian,
but someone on Fumblers Facebook group just said she
does the song Party of One and I had already used my
matchmaking ability to determine that the singer of
that song is straight-type-2-F. Also she has an old lock
which hopefully will be rendered incomplete tonight so
she can grab some bim(s) she is attracted to. If not, she
will have to get permission from her old lock bim or bimT
to be involved with other bim(s).

“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Feb 7, 2024, 4:58:51 PMFeb 7
On Jan 24, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B62015D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> From her look I had been assuming that Brandi is lesbian,
> but someone on Fumblers Facebook group just said she
> does the song Party of One and I had already used my
> matchmaking ability to determine that the singer of
> that song is straight-type-2-F. Also she has an old lock
> which hopefully will be rendered incomplete tonight so
> she can grab some bim(s) she is attracted to. If not, she
> will have to get permission from her old lock bim or bimT
> to be involved with other bim(s).

Oops, there are two different Party of One songs, and
the one I had heard was by Celeigh Cardinal, who
is straight-type-2-F, but Brandi Carlile is indeed happily
lesbian, and should have bridge/friendship/trust/spiritual
attraction to me and probably direct attraction to
bif (female attracted to both genders) Sarah McLachlan.

“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs
Her head to find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (S.McL.)

David Dalton

Feb 7, 2024, 5:25:30 PMFeb 7
On Feb 7, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B74349400...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Jan 24, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B62015D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > From her look I had been assuming that Brandi is lesbian,
> > but someone on Fumblers Facebook group just said she
> > does the song Party of One and I had already used my
> > matchmaking ability to determine that the singer of
> > that song is straight-type-2-F. Also she has an old lock
> > which hopefully will be rendered incomplete tonight so
> > she can grab some bim(s) she is attracted to. If not, she
> > will have to get permission from her old lock bim or bimT
> > to be involved with other bim(s).
>
> Oops, there are two different Party of One songs, and
> the one I had heard was by Celeigh Cardinal, who
> is straight-type-2-F, but Brandi Carlile is indeed happily
> lesbian, and should have bridge/friendship/trust/spiritual
> attraction to me and probably direct attraction to
> bif (female attracted to both genders) Sarah McLachlan.

Once Brandi first has sex with her wife Catherine after
0521 UTC/GMT February 7, 2024, they will be locked
for life, and Brandi would have to get permission from
Catherine to be involved with special guest Sarah, or
to be in any temporary bridged relationship such as
Brandi--Sarah--me, or (Brandi,Catherine)--Sarah--me,
or a cross-the-hall donation relay by Sarah from me, ha.

David Dalton

Feb 7, 2024, 8:22:50 PMFeb 7
On Feb 7, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B743AD400...@news.eternal-september.org>):
Of course I am not the only straight-type-2-M in
the Beothuk species; for example there is
Leonardo Dicaprio (I have suggested a match
of bif Alison Lohman for him; her husband has a
good match other than her).