Sexiest Woman of 2023 Round 4 Update (11/26)

Jonathan Allen

Nov 26, 2023, 9:44:22 PM11/26/23
Where things stand as we head into Week 3:

Karen Gillan, Anna Kendrick, and Kiernan Shipka--12%
Kate Beckinsale and Ana de Armas--11%
Julianne Hough, Camila Mendes, and Madelaine Petsch--10%
Hailee Steinfeld--4%
Margot Robbie--3%
Jenna Ortega--2%
Aubrey Plaza--1%
Halle Bailey, Sophia Bush, Camila Cabello, Selena Gomez, Lucy Hale, Jennifer Lawrence, Olivia Rodrigo, Sydney Sweeney, and Taylor Swift--0%

We've still got a couple weeks to go, and anything can happen (especially those way back can still get out in front); as always...KEEP VOTING!!!!!!

https://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/?pollID=1148119&pollalign=center
(don't forget to use up your 50 votes any way you desire)

Jonathan Allen

Nov 30, 2023, 9:21:41 PM11/30/23
Well...I actually meant a couple days, because here are your final ten:

Karen Gillan, Anna Kendrick, Madelaine Petsch, and Kiernan Shipka--13%
Julianne Hough--11%
Kate Beckinsale and Ana de Armas--10%
Camila Mendes--8%
Hailee Steinfeld--3%
Margot Robbie--2% (7 votes; Jenna Ortega too had 2% and FIVE votes, missing the final cut)

But of course...we do have the Second Chance Round featuring ten whose quest for the title came up short, and they are (eliminations in parentheses):

Jessica Chastain (Seniors Group B)
Emily Ratajkowski (Seniors)
Sydney Sweeney (Round 4)
Maria Menounos (Round 3)
Selena Gomez (Round 4)
Florence Pugh (Juniors)
Aubrey Plaza (Round 4)
Natalie Portman (Leftovers Group C)
Olivia Wilde (Seniors)
Anya Taylor-Joy (Round 3)

Only two of them will join the others as they attempt to dethrone Alexandra Daddario for the title, but you know what??? Forget waiting till Monday; voting in the SCR is open RIGHT NOW!!!!!

https://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/?pollID=1148124&pollalign=center
(you get ten votes in this round; use them any way you can)