Pence won’t be Trump’s running mate if he runs in 2024...

Miloch

Jul 23, 2021, 1:49:13 PM7/23/21
...— which puts GOP contenders in awkward spot: report

https://www.rawstory.com/mike-pence-2024-2653910444/

Donald Trump's running mate for 2024 seems to be anyone but Mike Pence, but that
puts other Republicans with presidential ambitions in an awkward position.

The twice-impeached one-term president hasn't formally decided whether to seek
re-election again, but advisers say there's "zero" chance he would ask Pence to
serve as his No. 2 after refusing to overturn their election loss during the
Jan. 6 insurrection, reported Politico.

"The vice president is an incredible man and was a great vice president, but he
has a huge obstacle — problem — in trying to be the nominee after dealing with
what he's dealt with over the last six months," said one Trump adviser.

Trump's indecision has frozen the field of would-be candidates, who must
cautiously raise their national profiles without pulling the spotlight off the
former president, who retains his grip on the GOP's voters.

"The best thing you can do is be out there for yourself and fundraising and
stumping for candidates," said a Trump adviser. "74 million people isn't a base.
It's half the electorate. People are asking the wrong question — how do I keep
Trump saying my name with a smile on his face? But they need to know how they
should connect with his base."

Anyone who's out raising money or their name recognition before Trump makes his
decision risks alienating his hardcore base, and needs to be seen as essentially
running for vice president, say some GOP operatives.

"If Trump decides to get in, everyone else will fall by the wayside or say,
'Trump's the guy, we'll back out,'" said one former Trump campaign adviser.
"Because if you're seen running in the primary, that hurts you in '28, in your
own reelection — so there's a lot of calculation going into, would you want to
primary Trump or not."

*

BeamMeUpScotty

Jul 23, 2021, 1:53:00 PM7/23/21
TRUMP will run for several reasons one is he can get the FBI and
Democrats out of his life by campaigning... and another is he can sell
some books and make some money which he hadn't done for 4 years while he
was in office.

--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

Mitchell Holman

Jul 23, 2021, 1:58:27 PM7/23/21
Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote in

> ...— which puts GOP contenders in awkward spot: report
>
> https://www.rawstory.com/mike-pence-2024-2653910444/
>
> Donald Trump's running mate for 2024 seems to be anyone but Mike
> Pence, but that puts other Republicans with presidential ambitions in
> an awkward position.

Trump will pick Don Jr. Just watch.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jul 23, 2021, 2:02:27 PM7/23/21
On 7/23/21 1:48 PM, Miloch wrote:
TRUMP will run for several reasons one is he can get the FBI and
Democrats out of his life by campaigning... and another is he can sell
some books and make some money which he hadn't done for 4 years while he
was in office.

The Democrats have given him no choice, their abuse of power and
accusations of FAKE crimes that never happened require that TRUMP run
and win.

Just so he can enjoy his final years like Biden is doing without being
investigated or hounded by anyone in power, the way to do that is to be
the one in power, so Democrat sealed their own FATE, they have forced
TRUMP to run and to actually want to win this time, the last time he won
it was for fun now it's for survival.

Watch what he does to Democrats when he wins, this time he won't be
fooled by the platitudes of Democrats and their lies about how fair
minded and altruistic they are.... he's seen them like the King with no
clothes.... the Democrats are petty and hateful.

His Democrats kids screwed him last time but this time he'll get people
who know who the Democrats really are.

Democrats are soon to be whining like children...

Siri Cruise

Jul 23, 2021, 2:18:11 PM7/23/21
In article <sdeve...@drn.newsguy.com>,
Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote:

> Donald Trump's running mate for 2024 seems to be anyone but Mike Pence, but
> that
> puts other Republicans with presidential ambitions in an awkward position.

It'll go to the highest bid after the auction.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

David Hartung

Jul 23, 2021, 2:40:30 PM7/23/21
Trump should not even run. At this point it looks as if deSantis would
be a good choice.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jul 23, 2021, 3:14:20 PM7/23/21
Then TRUMP should run for Governor of Florida....

Miloch

Jul 23, 2021, 4:37:58 PM7/23/21
In article <VlDKI.63018$dp5....@fx48.iad>, BeamMeUpScotty says...
He ain't goin' nowhere, Beamer...until he gets out of the slammer. The
Manhattan DA will see to it!

...and if you're worried about him being a little short of case, what happened
to all those billons he supposedly had?

Now that's REAL KARMA!

*

>--
>That's karma

jtmpreno

Jul 24, 2021, 2:24:25 AM7/24/21
On 7/23/2021 8:32 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> You worship Trump and want him to run and win.  Stop lying.

It will be interesting to see Trump run for President from his prison cell.

And with most of his major fundraisers in the same prison.

David Hartung

Jul 24, 2021, 8:35:16 AM7/24/21
On 7/23/21 10:32 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 7/23/2021 11:40 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> You worship Trump and want him to run and win.  Stop lying.

You are truly a joke!

Jonathan

Jul 24, 2021, 9:18:37 AM7/24/21
On 7/23/2021 1:48 PM, Miloch wrote:
> ...— which puts GOP contenders in awkward spot: report
>
> https://www.rawstory.com/mike-pence-2024-2653910444/
>
> Donald Trump's running mate for 2024

...might want to check with Trump's cellmate first.

People are already tiring of hearing Trump say the
same thing over-and-over again. As less people
listen the more absurd Trump's Big Lies becomes.

That has an certain inevitable conclusion.

The 'Boy that Cried Wolf' will be the second legacy
for Donald 'Benedict' Trump.

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 24, 2021, 9:37:26 AM7/24/21
On Sat, 24 Jul 2021 09:18:22 -0400, Jonathan <writeI...@Gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 7/23/2021 1:48 PM, Miloch wrote:
>> ...— which puts GOP contenders in awkward spot: report
>>
>> https://www.rawstory.com/mike-pence-2024-2653910444/
>>
>> Donald Trump's running mate for 2024
>

>...might want to check with Trump's cellmate first.

Trump will never go to jail. He will, however, continue to make a home
inside your noggin.

Jonathan

Jul 24, 2021, 4:02:56 PM7/24/21
Ya like a bad smell that just won't go away

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Harry Bignall

Jul 25, 2021, 6:44:46 PM7/25/21
super70s wrote

>> "The best thing you can do is be out there for yourself and fundraising
>> and stumping for candidates," said a Trump adviser. "74 million people
>> isn't a base. It's half the electorate. People are asking the wrong
>> question 'how do I keep Trump saying my name with a smile on his face?'
>> But they need to know how they should connect with his base."
>
> In your case 74+ million votes was 46.86% of the electorate.
>
> Your opponent's 81+ million votes was 51.31% of the electorate however.
>
> Liar.

Harry Bignall

Jul 30, 2021, 7:50:54 PM7/30/21
super70s wrote

>> "The best thing you can do is be out there for yourself and fundraising
>> and stumping for candidates," said a Trump adviser. "74 million people
>> isn't a base. It's half the electorate. People are asking the wrong
>> question 'how do I keep Trump saying my name with a smile on his face?'
>> But they need to know how they should connect with his base."

Harry Bignall

Aug 4, 2021, 10:15:18 AM8/4/21
super70s wrote

>> "The best thing you can do is be out there for yourself and fundraising
>> and stumping for candidates," said a Trump adviser. "74 million people
>> isn't a base. It's half the electorate. People are asking the wrong
>> question 'how do I keep Trump saying my name with a smile on his face?'
>> But they need to know how they should connect with his base."

Harry Bignall

Oct 10, 2021, 10:41:09 PM10/10/21
super70s wrote

>> "The best thing you can do is be out there for yourself and fundraising
>> and stumping for candidates," said a Trump adviser. "74 million people
>> isn't a base. It's half the electorate. People are asking the wrong
>> question 'how do I keep Trump saying my name with a smile on his face?'
>> But they need to know how they should connect with his base."

Harry Bignall

Nov 4, 2021, 2:11:42 PM11/4/21
super70s wrote

>> "The best thing you can do is be out there for yourself and fundraising
>> and stumping for candidates," said a Trump adviser. "74 million people
>> isn't a base. It's half the electorate. People are asking the wrong
>> question 'how do I keep Trump saying my name with a smile on his face?'
>> But they need to know how they should connect with his base."

Harry Bignall

Nov 16, 2021, 5:48:20 PM11/16/21
super70s wrote

>> "The best thing you can do is be out there for yourself and fundraising
>> and stumping for candidates," said a Trump adviser. "74 million people
>> isn't a base. It's half the electorate. People are asking the wrong
>> question 'how do I keep Trump saying my name with a smile on his face?'
>> But they need to know how they should connect with his base."

Harry Bignall

Dec 6, 2021, 3:02:45 PM12/6/21
super70s wrote

>> "The best thing you can do is be out there for yourself and fundraising
>> and stumping for candidates," said a Trump adviser. "74 million people
>> isn't a base. It's half the electorate. People are asking the wrong
>> question 'how do I keep Trump saying my name with a smile on his face?'
>> But they need to know how they should connect with his base."

Harry Bignall

Jan 22, 2022, 9:40:41 PM1/22/22
super70s wrote

>> "The best thing you can do is be out there for yourself and fundraising
>> and stumping for candidates," said a Trump adviser. "74 million people
>> isn't a base. It's half the electorate. People are asking the wrong
>> question 'how do I keep Trump saying my name with a smile on his face?'
>> But they need to know how they should connect with his base."

Harry Bignall

Jan 27, 2022, 9:08:33 PM1/27/22
super70s wrote

>> "The best thing you can do is be out there for yourself and fundraising
>> and stumping for candidates," said a Trump adviser. "74 million people
>> isn't a base. It's half the electorate. People are asking the wrong
>> question 'how do I keep Trump saying my name with a smile on his face?'
>> But they need to know how they should connect with his base."

Harry Bignall

Feb 11, 2022, 8:46:28 AM2/11/22
super70s wrote