Re: Horse Hung Hollywood: Big Penis List For 2004

Message has been deleted

Barb

Jun 24, 2004, 3:23:00 PM6/24/04
<<> Steve Martin>>

===:- o

Barb-

Message has been deleted

Fulla Bulla

Jun 24, 2004, 5:19:14 PM6/24/04
In article <BGarza420-0D8F0...@news.la.sbcglobal.net>, BGarza420
says...

>Here it is folks. The updated list of male celebrities reported to have
>the biggest penises in Hollywood. Since we've received only 1 report of
>Colin Farrell's endowment via imdb and it's appearance in "Tigerland"
>not quite measuring up to our standards Hollywood's newest "bad boy"
> [...]

Aren't you forgetting Rosie O'Donnell?

FB

Big J

Jun 24, 2004, 5:43:15 PM6/24/04
WFD...@webtv.net wrote in news:4282-40DB43C0-379@storefull-
3311.bay.webtv.net:

> HUGH BEAUMONT ??????????????

Now we know why June said "Ward, weren't you a little hard on the Beaver
last night?"

Big J

-----

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ferrante

Jun 24, 2004, 6:22:39 PM6/24/04
What a meat market...

>John Schneider

I would have loved for old John to mount me in Hazzard County. I
really believe I developed eye strain from starring at his crotch
everytime he was on TV. Lovely package he has.

>Woody Harrelson

White boys may not be able to jump, but they can screw. I would
certainly spread my legs for "Woody."

>Tobey Maguire

How I would have loved to have been in The Cider House when he was
there. He is so hot, and I am as I type these words...

>Warren Beatty

"I ain't no loverboy" Clyde told Bonnie, but you don't have to be.
Leave the lovin to me...

>Tom Jones

I could show old Tom a few new things this Pussycat knows...

>Vanilla Ice

Hey, Vanilla Ice in da house! Yeah, baby, we could do it while your
"DJ revolves it."

>Tommy Lee Jones

He sure turned me on in Coal Miner's daughter. I would have loved to
have him take me to the wood.

>Jason Priestley

Just too hot and too big. It doesn't get any better (or bigger0 than
this!

>Matt Dillon

Any doubts as to his size, just watch the movie, Singles (which is
currently playing on HBO), about ten minutes from the end of the
movie, where Matt is walking down the sidewalk towards the camera. His
jeans are tight and it couldn't be more obvious. I bought the movie
for that one minute. My favorite since I saw him in his underwear in
Little Darlings.

>Paul Stanley

De does nothing for me. His tonuge is another matter...

>Robbie Benson

That fat queer was so lucky in Ode to Billy Joe. Tragic ending that
prohibits me from watching it anymore. The music is great, he is hot,
but I cannot take the ending.

>David Cassidy

How I would have loved to have had old Keith Partridge on that
bus...or anywhere else. This guy they say is big. And he is still
gorgeous after all these years!

>Shaun Cassidy

Oh yes. Three is certainly company. Bring it on!

The others do nothing for me. I, as you know, have high standards...

Mark Ferrante

Message has been deleted

nimue

Jun 24, 2004, 6:47:30 PM6/24/04
Barb wrote:
> <<> Steve Martin>>

I always thought he was well endowed!

--
nimue

"If I had created reality television I would have had a much greater
influence, but then I would have had to KILL MYSELF."
Joss Whedon

HudsonGrl

Jun 24, 2004, 7:12:28 PM6/24/04
>ubject: Re: Horse Hung Hollywood: Big Penis List For 2004
>From: Fulla Bulla Fulla_...@newsguy.com
>Date: 6/24/2004 4:19 PM Central Daylight Time

for some reason Dick Cavett and Toby Maguire seem like they don't belong.

Hudson

Craig Smith

Jun 24, 2004, 7:53:13 PM6/24/04
HudsonGrl wrote:

Big things come in small packages. Or rather, big packages come on
small frames!

.:. Craig

Craig Smith

Jun 24, 2004, 7:53:53 PM6/24/04
Fulla Bulla wrote:

>Aren't you forgetting Rosie O'Donnell?

She has big balls, but not a big dick.

.:. Craig

Message has been deleted

Big J

Jun 24, 2004, 8:01:12 PM6/24/04
Craig Smith <cr...@smithcraft.org> wrote in

And big things can come on big frames, too. Former Laker James Worthy is
known to have an anaconda.

Message has been deleted

That T Woman

Jun 24, 2004, 8:08:21 PM6/24/04
Too many of these men are dead! Unless they're able to rise from the grave,
who cares?

"BGarza420" <BGar...@REMOVEplace.net> wrote in message

> Here it is folks. The updated list of male celebrities reported to have
> the biggest penises in Hollywood. Since we've received only 1 report of
> Colin Farrell's endowment via imdb and it's appearance in "Tigerland"
> not quite measuring up to our standards Hollywood's newest "bad boy"
> [...]

Craig Smith

Jun 24, 2004, 9:44:12 PM6/24/04
That T Woman wrote:

>Too many of these men are dead! Unless they're able to rise from the grave,
>who cares?

You ain't getting the ones who are alive, either, so it's pretty much
a moot point.

>> Billy Rose ? I don't know who he is/was

Song writer, Broadway producer:
http://imdb.com/name/nm0741269/

>> Shadoe Stevens DEAD

Alive:
http://www.deadoraliveinfo.com/dead.nsf/snames-nf/Stevens+Shadoe

.:. Craig

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Fulla Bulla

Jun 24, 2004, 9:49:48 PM6/24/04
In article <edqmd0d84gvj6gkbg...@4ax.com>, Craig Smith says...

You're probably right. But she is a dickhead.

FB

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Fannie

Jun 24, 2004, 11:20:10 PM6/24/04

Pictures, we need pictures!

Bob Newheart and Dick Cavett? ~~Shivers~~

I'm gonna have nightmares tonight!!!

Caramel Amazon

Jun 24, 2004, 11:54:36 PM6/24/04

What about Michael Jordan? If my memory serves me correct, I once read
that he's supposedly well endowed...

CRobin4564

Jun 25, 2004, 1:11:23 AM6/25/04
>>Here it is folks. The updated list of male celebrities reported to have
>>the biggest penises in Hollywood. Since we've received only 1 report of
>>Colin Farrell's endowment via imdb and it's appearance in "Tigerland"
>>not quite measuring up to our standards Hollywood's newest "bad boy"
> [...]

I thought Ernest Borgnine had a big one. In fact, I heard his wife talking
about it about 10 days ago. Either he is GOOD in the sack or he is good AND
has a big one. But I thought I had heard somewhere else that he was well
endowed.

CarolR

Makan amess

Jun 25, 2004, 1:37:21 AM6/25/04
bea authur supposedly packs a big wad.

E.

Jun 25, 2004, 2:21:05 AM6/25/04
Rick in Oz wrote:
> "BGarza420" <BGar...@REMOVEplace.net> wrote in message
>
> I can't say this is a subject that consumes my life .....and I dont want to
> make a dick of myself or cock-up a post but I cant see his name in the list
> but I thought old blue eyes, Frank Sinatra, was supposed to be pretty well
> endowed and had "special" underware ????
>
> From Sunny Oz, Rick :)
> Proud Keeper of the talented & beautiful Halle Berry.

Ava Gardner apparently had this to say:

"He only weighs 120, but 100 pounds is cock."

(found on this site: http://www.gretagarbage.com/chapter.html)

E.
PS: the only one on that gretagarbage site I take issue with, is Don's
Johnson. There are pictures online that show it sure ain't no "beer
can"; and, I met a guy who was his lover way back in the day and
confirmed he wasn't anything to write home about. :/

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Argyle

Jun 25, 2004, 12:05:50 PM6/25/04

On 24-Jun-2004, "Rick in Oz" <ozbadcat@h*tmail.com> wrote:

> old blue eyes, Frank Sinatra, was supposed to be pretty well
> endowed and had "special" underware ????
>
> From Sunny Oz, Rick :)

Now, that's one I haven't heard. Always thought he was hung like chicken.

Argyle

Jun 25, 2004, 12:07:40 PM6/25/04

On 24-Jun-2004, huds...@aol.com (HudsonGrl) wrote:

> for some reason Dick Cavett and Toby Maguire seem like they don't belong.
>
> Hudson

My thought, also.

Message has been deleted

Argyle

Jun 25, 2004, 12:13:51 PM6/25/04

On 25-Jun-2004, crobi...@aol.com (CRobin4564) wrote:

> I thought Ernest Borgnine had a big one. In fact, I heard his wife
> talking
> about it about 10 days ago. Either he is GOOD in the sack or he is good
> AND
> has a big one. But I thought I had heard somewhere else that he was well
> endowed.
>
> CarolR

We definitely was/is a big prick! Is he still shopping?

Message has been deleted

Dr. Sooz

Jun 25, 2004, 2:13:01 PM6/25/04
I htought Kevin Baocn was famous for his big dick. Ben Stiller, too.
~~
Sooz

Robert L. Morris

Jun 25, 2004, 2:49:52 PM6/25/04

"Argyle" <Arg...@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message

- had "special" underware - is what Liz Taylor had to have made for Senator
John Warner during their marriage.....I know I know off topic politician not
Hollywood celeb but with Liz in there doesn't that count as close like in
horse
shoes...and since we are speaking of those hung like horses....? I think I
better
go take my medician I'm rambing ... again.

Ferrante

Jun 25, 2004, 2:57:21 PM6/25/04
I thought Dean Cain was really Superman between his legs, yet he is
not on this list. Did he shrink?

Mark Ferrante

Craig Smith

Jun 25, 2004, 5:09:34 PM6/25/04
Dr. Sooz wrote:

>I htought Kevin Baocn was famous for his big dick.

He's shown it in plenty of movies. Nothing to sneer at, but certainly
not way bigger than normal.

.:. Craig

Message has been deleted

CRobin4564

Jun 26, 2004, 5:35:57 AM6/26/04

Yep, he's still shopping the pig and still doing the hokey-pokey.

CarolR

Message has been deleted

rayj...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2014, 11:29:12 PM4/28/14
I'm not gay, but c'mon man you know Freddy mercury was diggin sewers.

pdq

Apr 29, 2014, 6:40:25 PM4/29/14
On Mon, 28 Apr 2014 20:29:12 -0700 (PDT), rayj...@gmail.com wrote:

>I'm not gay, but c'mon man you know Freddy mercury was diggin sewers.

Big Penis List For 2004 ??

Alan Smithee

May 5, 2014, 8:44:16 PM5/5/14
The little fruit is still living in the past. :-D

jannenem...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2014, 7:50:55 PM7/11/14

jannenem...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2014, 7:50:54 PM7/11/14

Anthony Riggins

Jan 19, 2022, 5:49:13 PM1/19/22
On Thursday, June 24, 2004 at 3:22:39 PM UTC-7, Ferrante wrote:
> What a meat market...
> >John Schneider
> I would have loved for old John to mount me in Hazzard County. I
> really believe I developed eye strain from starring at his crotch
> everytime he was on TV. Lovely package he has.
> >Woody Harrelson
> White boys may not be able to jump, but they can screw. I would
> certainly spread my legs for "Woody."
> >Tobey Maguire
> How I would have loved to have been in The Cider House when he was
> there. He is so hot, and I am as I type these words...
> >Warren Beatty
> "I ain't no loverboy" Clyde told Bonnie, but you don't have to be.
> Leave the lovin to me...
> >Tom Jones
> I could show old Tom a few new things this Pussycat knows...
> >Vanilla Ice
> Hey, Vanilla Ice in da house! Yeah, baby, we could do it while your
> "DJ revolves it."
> >Tommy Lee Jones
> He sure turned me on in Coal Miner's daughter. I would have loved to
> have him take me to the wood.
> >Jason Priestley
> Just too hot and too big. It doesn't get any better (or bigger0 than
> this!
> >Matt Dillon
> Any doubts as to his size, just watch the movie, Singles (which is
> currently playing on HBO), about ten minutes from the end of the
> movie, where Matt is walking down the sidewalk towards the camera. His
> jeans are tight and it couldn't be more obvious. I bought the movie
> for that one minute. My favorite since I saw him in his underwear in
> Little Darlings.
>
> >Paul Stanley
> De does nothing for me. His tonuge is another matter...
>
> >Robbie Benson
> That fat queer was so lucky in Ode to Billy Joe. Tragic ending that
> prohibits me from watching it anymore. The music is great, he is hot,
> but I cannot take the ending.
> >David Cassidy
> How I would have loved to have had old Keith Partridge on that
> bus...or anywhere else. This guy they say is big. And he is still
> gorgeous after all these years!
> >Shaun Cassidy
> Oh yes. Three is certainly company. Bring it on!
>
> The others do nothing for me. I, as you know, have high standards...
> Mark Ferrante

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 19, 2022, 10:45:33 PM1/19/22
Glad to see conservatives do their own "hard thinking", too.