Who is the biggest slut in Hollywood ( man or women)

GambinoVXL

Oct 25, 1998, 2:00:00 AM10/25/98
Charlie Scheen has to rank up there. For women Emma Sams. I remember a quote
from her since departed ex....." Is there anyone in Hollywood you haven't
"dated".

Hiyachick

Oct 25, 1998, 2:00:00 AM10/25/98

*****************************
Winona Ryder? Jack Nicholson?

Jazz299

Oct 25, 1998, 2:00:00 AM10/25/98
>Charlie Scheen has to rank up there. For women Emma Sams. I remember a
>quote
>from her since departed ex....." Is there anyone in Hollywood you haven't
>"dated".

Kevin Costner
alt.showbiz

PUSSSYKATT

Oct 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/26/98
Madonna/Warren Beatty

Billie

~I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow
isn't looking good either.~

FreeGratis

Oct 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/26/98
Has anyone named Michael Douglas yet? Lauren Holly may not be the biggets slut,
but she'scertainly one of the most *obvious*.

-marianna
nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of
humor

Nanciewel

Oct 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/26/98
Julia Roberts. Doesn't she end up sleeping with all her leading men? How many
times has she been engaged?

Nancie

NNoreeNN

Oct 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/26/98
One word: PAM!

MCD LANCER

Oct 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/26/98
>nnor...@aol.comdamnspam (NNoreeNN) wrote:

>One word: PAM!

Uh oh, Noreen, better watch out, The Wrath of Frank will be upon you soon.

Sending postcards from the edge,

Mary Beth
~*~ Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change. ~*~

Mal Licious

Oct 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/26/98
The title of The Biggest Slut in Hollywood changes hands from time to time.
Usually it's the person who begins appearing in a spate of movies or
television shows. My vote goes to Julia Roberts. If 80% of movie making is
casting, is there any wonder Pretty Woman was such a success?

Mal Licious

Toni

Oct 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/27/98
I've heard Marilu Henner was a real tramp in her day.

Toni

Deborah

Oct 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/27/98
jaz...@aol.com (Jazz299) wrote:

>Kevin Costner
>alt.showbiz

Hope he's havin' fun!

Deborah

Oct 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/28/98
Emera...@REMOVEmindspring.com (Snarky Spice) wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Oct 1998 07:24:01 GMT, d_mc...@sunshine.net (Deborah)
>testified the following to Kenneth Starr's Grand Jury:

>He probably is, BUT NOT WITH YOU!

It is a testimonial to the intelligence level of right wingers that
your think I needed to be told.

Deborah.

Deborah

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
Emera...@REMOVEmindspring.com (Snarky Spice) wrote:

>And your spelling is a testimonial to the lack of intelligence of
>obsessed stalker-fans.

You gave yourself an apprpopriate nick, Leslie.

Dirk Fraser

Nov 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/1/98
How about Madonna?

In article <363a303e...@news.mindspring.com>,
Emera...@REMOVEmindspring.com says...

>On Thu, 29 Oct 1998 07:45:54 GMT, d_mc...@sunshine.net (Deborah)

>testified the following to Kenneth Starr's Grand Jury:
>

>No, dumbass, you are the one obsessed with C*stn*r. Stupid cow that
>you are.
>

>----------------------------------
>"If we want your opinion, we'll beat it out of you, okay?" -- DWalla in
ASBPNY-K

>"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is," -- President William
Jefferson Clinton, 8/17/98

>FAC Erica, BABE on the BUSS!, Anti-Santi, ILJC, NoHo!, Co-Founder NYC RATSA
Cabal, yadda yadda yadda
>FOC Lindsay -- Keeper of Her Beautiful Hair, DIVA, L.I.A.B.L.E., I'm SMART!
>ASGTPR #297 & Director of the Central Troll Intelligence Agency, ASG PJ
Plonker #002
>Chief of Troll Exterminating Unit (asbpny-k)
>BAGC, AGC's Bitch-Slapping Goddess

Michael Arnold

Nov 25, 2022, 4:01:37 PM11/25/22
I know lauren holly. a real hockey groupie. so sexy. i know a place where she stays in florida and fucks a certain agents clients. never saw her dressed in more than a bathing suit! still sexy and slutty. brooke burke was also an 'escort' back in the 80's. i thin k it was the E network that used to have her fuck clients and advertisers

Michael Arnold

Nov 25, 2022, 5:24:50 PM11/25/22
the two i actually know are paid; priscilla barnes, late 80s and lauren holly, who is a hockey groupie. pid by a famous agent to fuck clients. there is a difference between slutty and prostitute. i dated a well known actress in the 80s who was slutty, but not getting paid

William Lyons

Feb 5, 2023, 1:32:31 PM2/5/23
what about hiedi klum