OT: Pair arrested for sex slave contract

syvyn11

Feb 24, 2002, 7:54:12 PM2/24/02
Friday February 22 04:22 PM EST
Pair Arrested For Sex Slave Contract
A man and woman who signed a document characterized as a "sex-slave
contract" were arrested by Pikeville police Thursday on misdemeanor charges
of prostitution and criminal solicitation.

Ike "Sly" England, 31, of Belfry and Amanda Pinion, 22, of Harold claim a
notarized five-page document was an Internet form they filled out for fun
and filed by mistake at the courthouse.

But Pike County Attorney Howard Keith Hall and Pikeville's police department
shrugged off the explanations and issued arrest warrants yesterday.

Pinion was charged with prostitution and England with criminal solicitation.

Both warrants, Class B misdemeanors, were based on the contents of the
contract.

Assistant County Attorney Roger Varney said that the slave contract itself
is void because slavery is illegal.

Pikeville detective Bruce Anderson said that England was released from the
Pike County Detention Center on $5,000 bond Thursday morning.

Pinion was unable to make the same bond.

The contract offers rights to both parties, but most to the master.

Hall said it called for Pinion "to use her body for free or for money."

The contract stated that the slave can marry, but can't consummate the
union.

The slave can bear the master's baby, but can't ask for child support.

The contract also stated that the "slave agrees to party with the master
whenever the master so desires."

Under the rules of punishment, paragraph F prohibits withholding necessary
materials like food, water, sunlight and tanning bed sessions.

England is also allowed to accept other slaves under the contract without
considering Pinion's feelings.

The contract lasts for 25 years, and is renewable at the master's
discretion.

The deputy county clerk said that she had no choice but to accept the
contract.

The contract does not have legal standing, despite the notary seal.

--
__________________________________
Duckman: Corny, what have I done?

"You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common,
they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit
the views, which can be uncomfortable, if you happen to be one of the facts
that needs altering."
- Doctor Who, THE FACE OF EVIL

Podkayne Fries

Feb 24, 2002, 11:03:44 PM2/24/02
On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 00:54:12 GMT, "syvyn11" <ROBH...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Friday February 22 04:22 PM EST
>Pair Arrested For Sex Slave Contract
>A man and woman who signed a document characterized as a "sex-slave
>contract" were arrested by Pikeville police Thursday on misdemeanor charges
>of prostitution and criminal solicitation.

Is this Pike County, Ohio? If it is, they're probably cousins anyway,
or they forgot to wear their respirators while they were working in
their meth lab.

--
Regards, Podkayne Fries

Necrophilia means never having to say you're sorry.

Razzle Bathbone

Feb 25, 2002, 9:35:38 AM2/25/02
On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 04:03:44 GMT, fr...@fairfieldi.com (Podkayne Fries)
wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 00:54:12 GMT, "syvyn11" <ROBH...@earthlink.net>
>wrote:
>
>>Friday February 22 04:22 PM EST
>>Pair Arrested For Sex Slave Contract
>>A man and woman who signed a document characterized as a "sex-slave
>>contract" were arrested by Pikeville police Thursday on misdemeanor charges
>>of prostitution and criminal solicitation.
>
>Is this Pike County, Ohio? If it is, they're probably cousins anyway,
>or they forgot to wear their respirators while they were working in
>their meth lab.

Hey, I grew up in Pike County, Ohio. Watch your mouth.

Razzle------Sam get the burro fed up, I may want to make a fertilizer
delivery.

Podkayne Fries

Feb 25, 2002, 2:55:32 PM2/25/02
On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:35:38 GMT, Razzle Bathbone
<Razzleb...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 04:03:44 GMT, fr...@fairfieldi.com (Podkayne Fries)
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 00:54:12 GMT, "syvyn11" <ROBH...@earthlink.net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Friday February 22 04:22 PM EST
>>>Pair Arrested For Sex Slave Contract
>>>A man and woman who signed a document characterized as a "sex-slave
>>>contract" were arrested by Pikeville police Thursday on misdemeanor charges
>>>of prostitution and criminal solicitation.
>>
>>Is this Pike County, Ohio? If it is, they're probably cousins anyway,
>>or they forgot to wear their respirators while they were working in
>>their meth lab.
>

>Hey, I grew up in Pike County, Ohio. Watch your mouth.

<backpedaling furiously> Did I say Pike County? I meant Perry County.

Or maybe Adams County.

Unless you have family there, of course. Ohio has 88 counties, so I'm
sure that I can find one that will work.

>Razzle------Sam get the burro fed up, I may want to make a fertilizer
>delivery.

If you're driving up here from Pike County, you'll pass my ex-husband's
house. Maybe the burro could be persuaded to leave a little "gift"
there.

Razzle Bathbone

Feb 25, 2002, 8:09:08 PM2/25/02
On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:55:32 GMT, fr...@fairfieldi.com (Podkayne Fries)
wrote:

>>>Is this Pike County, Ohio? If it is, they're probably cousins anyway,
>>>or they forgot to wear their respirators while they were working in
>>>their meth lab.
>>

>>Hey, I grew up in Pike County, Ohio. Watch your mouth.
>>
><backpedaling furiously> Did I say Pike County? I meant Perry County.
>
>Or maybe Adams County.
>
>Unless you have family there, of course. Ohio has 88 counties, so I'm
>sure that I can find one that will work.
>>
>>Razzle------Sam get the burro fed up, I may want to make a fertilizer
>>delivery.
>
>If you're driving up here from Pike County, you'll pass my ex-husband's
>house. Maybe the burro could be persuaded to leave a little "gift"
>there.

No I live in East Tennessee now, but make regular trips to Ohio. My
farm is in Pike County, about 5 miles from Waverly. Most of my
ancestors were from the Pike, Ross and Fayette counties. They came
from Virginia and settled there in the early 1800's.

Razzle--------Sam is pretty picky about giving away the burro's
leavings.