Barbra Streisand Says Donald Trump's Presidency was 'Unforgivable' and 'Four Years in a Black Hole'

Miloch

Aug 6, 2021, 8:08:49 PM8/6/21
https://people.com/music/barbra-streisand-calls-trump-administration-unforgivable-black-hole/

“I love Biden. I love his compassion, his honesty, his integrity, his love of
facts, not fiction,” the singer said of the current administration

Barbra Streisand hasn't looked back since Donald Trump's "unforgivable"
presidency came to an end.

Streisand, 79, called Trump's four years in office a "disaster" in a new
interview with Variety and touched on the lingering impact of his supporters.

"Removing climate change facts from a website even?" the eight-time Grammy Award
winner said. "I mean, not being allowed to mention the phrase climate change."

She added, "That was four years in a black hole. Unforgivable. Four years of
people dying unnecessarily because they didn't tell the truth. The truth is so
important. Tell people the truth, they can deal with it."

Streisand addressed the Jan. 6 insurrection, telling the outlet, "What's so hard
to understand is all the hate and violence that Trump invoked during his years
and how that manifested itself in the January 6th insurrection and the falsities
and the lies that are still floating around about an election that Biden won by
7 million votes."

"When you think of it, Al Gore lost the election by 537 votes. Hillary Clinton
lost the election by 77,000 votes," she said of the lesser margined elections in
the past. "But Trump lost the election by 7 million votes. I think they should
show that every day on TV."

Moving forward, Streisand told Variety she believes "the country is certainly
headed in the right direction."

"I love Biden. I love his compassion, his honesty, his integrity, his love of
facts, not fiction," the Release Me: 2 singer said. "He is a good-hearted soul,
intelligent. Years in the Senate. I'm a big fan."

Streisand has been at the center of change-making for years with regard to her
philanthropic efforts. Within the past two years, she helped the late George
Floyd's daughter Gianna become a Disney shareholder, advocated for essential
workers in the fight against COVID-19, supported the necessity of LGBTQ
community centers, increased her investments towards organizations that push for
gender equality, and more.

Despite her commitment to a wide array of social issues, the singer told Variety
she has no plans in tossing herself in the presidential running.

The interviewer noted Streisand's "passion and empathy there," to which she
replied, "It is, but it doesn't mean I'm qualified to run for office."

"I know my limits. I'm a pretty smart person, but not that smart," Streisand
said.

Earlier this month the singer opened up about her contributions to increasing
gender equality and donating to organizations she cares about in a PEOPLE
exclusive clip of Streisand's interview with Zane Lowe for Apple Music.

"I love to have a purpose that's bigger than myself," she said in the clip.
"It's not about financially making myself richer."

*

Iobaties

Aug 6, 2021, 10:09:41 PM8/6/21
Miloch wrote

> https://people.com/music/barbra-streisand-calls-trump-administration-unfo
> rgivable-black-hole/
>
> "I love Biden. I love his compassion, his honesty, his integrity, his
> love of facts, not fiction," the singer said of the current
> administration
>
> Barbra Streisand hasn't looked back since Donald Trump's "unforgivable"
> presidency came to an end.

Apparently that big breasted bitch who calls herself Dolly Parton, out
weighs that stupid slut from NYC named Barbara.

Miloch

Aug 7, 2021, 1:07:10 AM8/7/21
In article <sekq0u$93u$3...@news.dns-netz.com>, Iobaties says...
...you mean the one who spells her name "Barbra".

*

Iobaties

Aug 7, 2021, 10:41:28 AM8/7/21
> "I love Biden. I love his compassion, his honesty, his integrity, his
> love of facts, not fiction," the singer said of the current
> administration
>
> Barbra Streisand hasn't looked back since Donald Trump's "unforgivable"
> presidency came to an end.

Iobaties

Aug 9, 2021, 11:03:31 PM8/9/21
> "I love Biden. I love his compassion, his honesty, his integrity, his
> love of facts, not fiction," the singer said of the current
> administration
>
> Barbra Streisand hasn't looked back since Donald Trump's "unforgivable"
> presidency came to an end.

Iobaties

Sep 6, 2021, 11:00:01 PM9/6/21
> "I love Biden. I love his compassion, his honesty, his integrity, his
> love of facts, not fiction," the singer said of the current
> administration
>
> Barbra Streisand hasn't looked back since Donald Trump's "unforgivable"
> presidency came to an end.

Iobaties

Sep 13, 2021, 3:04:37 PM9/13/21
> "I love Biden. I love his compassion, his honesty, his integrity, his
> love of facts, not fiction," the singer said of the current
> administration
>
> Barbra Streisand hasn't looked back since Donald Trump's "unforgivable"
> presidency came to an end.

Iobaties

Sep 13, 2021, 8:46:14 PM9/13/21
> "I love Biden. I love his compassion, his honesty, his integrity, his
> love of facts, not fiction," the singer said of the current
> administration
>
> Barbra Streisand hasn't looked back since Donald Trump's "unforgivable"
> presidency came to an end.

Iobaties

Sep 19, 2021, 11:51:06 AM9/19/21
> "I love Biden. I love his compassion, his honesty, his integrity, his
> love of facts, not fiction," the singer said of the current
> administration
>
> Barbra Streisand hasn't looked back since Donald Trump's "unforgivable"
> presidency came to an end.

Iobaties

Oct 9, 2021, 11:58:21 AM10/9/21
> "I love Biden. I love his compassion, his honesty, his integrity, his
> love of facts, not fiction," the singer said of the current
> administration
>
> Barbra Streisand hasn't looked back since Donald Trump's "unforgivable"
> presidency came to an end.

Iobaties

Oct 29, 2021, 9:24:51 AM10/29/21
> "I love Biden. I love his compassion, his honesty, his integrity, his
> love of facts, not fiction," the singer said of the current
> administration
>
> Barbra Streisand hasn't looked back since Donald Trump's "unforgivable"
> presidency came to an end.

Iobaties

Nov 3, 2021, 6:31:54 PM11/3/21
> "I love Biden. I love his compassion, his honesty, his integrity, his
> love of facts, not fiction," the singer said of the current
> administration
>
> Barbra Streisand hasn't looked back since Donald Trump's "unforgivable"
> presidency came to an end.

Iobaties

Nov 11, 2021, 2:02:57 PM11/11/21
> "I love Biden. I love his compassion, his honesty, his integrity, his
> love of facts, not fiction," the singer said of the current
> administration
>
> Barbra Streisand hasn't looked back since Donald Trump's "unforgivable"
> presidency came to an end.

Iobaties

Jan 10, 2022, 6:03:03 PM1/10/22
> "I love Biden. I love his compassion, his honesty, his integrity, his
> love of facts, not fiction," the singer said of the current
> administration
>
> Barbra Streisand hasn't looked back since Donald Trump's "unforgivable"
> presidency came to an end.

Iobaties

Jan 22, 2022, 9:40:43 PM1/22/22
> "I love Biden. I love his compassion, his honesty, his integrity, his
> love of facts, not fiction," the singer said of the current
> administration
>
> Barbra Streisand hasn't looked back since Donald Trump's "unforgivable"
> presidency came to an end.

Iobaties

Jan 27, 2022, 9:08:35 PM1/27/22
> "I love Biden. I love his compassion, his honesty, his integrity, his
> love of facts, not fiction," the singer said of the current
> administration
>
> Barbra Streisand hasn't looked back since Donald Trump's "unforgivable"
> presidency came to an end.

Iobaties

Feb 11, 2022, 8:46:29 AM2/11/22