Marvel Dubs 'Spectacular' Josh Keaton's "AEMH" Spidey Stint with 'Ultimate' Drake Bell

TMC

Jun 4, 2012, 2:00:36 PM6/4/12
http://www.toonzone.net/forums/showthread.php?295227-Marvel-Dubs-Spectacular-Keaton-s-quot-AEMH-quot-Spidey-Stint-with-Ultimate-Bell

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QRASPROYY68/T8nl8qaKFGI/AAAAAAAAA9M/i5YyItrSTAE/s1600/JephLoebSucks.png

No spoilers for the Avengers: EMH episode 'Along Came a Spider,' just
making it known that Josh Keaton was recorded the voice of Spider-Man
in that episode but was dubbed over by Drake Bell. This was done by
Jeph Loeb, not by Josh Fine and Chris Yost, so it's in direct
opposition to what they'd envisioned, especially as it was the last
episode they'd worked on in the show.

And here’s a message from a good friend on what we can do about it:

Tweet Joe Quesada with #JoshKeatonIsSpiderMan, and
#DrakeBellIsNotSpiderMan ... the episode won't air in the US for at
least two months. If we can't have it corrected for that, let's have
it corrected for the home video release. We can do this, people.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=383817&page=9

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?414825-Marvel-dubs-Drake-Bell-over-already-recorded-Josh-Keaton-in-Avengers-EMH

http://officialfan.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=offtopic&action=display&thread=420897&page=8

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1626038/board