Priscilla Presley still turning heads

PUSSSYKATT

Jan 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/22/99
MITCHELL FINK....

Priscilla Presley is still turning heads.

Just ask anyone who was on the set of ABC's "Spin City," the sitcom she's
making two appearances on next month as an older woman who develops a
"Graduate"-like crush on a younger man.

Presley's character will attempt to seduce James, played by Alexander Chaplin,
in much the same way that Anne Bancroft's character put the make on Dustin
Hoffman's Ben in the 1967 Mike Nichols film.

They'll even use some of the dialogue from "The Graduate," I'm told.

Chaplin says he was thrilled to meet Elvis' ex. "I told her that I had the
biggest crush on her in 'Dallas,' and that I knew we would be together some
day."

Emperor ZY

Jan 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/24/99
Speaking of PP, isn't she starting to morph into Cher?