Christina Haack has mercury, lead poisoning likely caused by being in ?gross? houses

Eye Candy

Feb 20, 2023, 4:21:44 AM2/20/23
Christina Haack learned she has mercury and lead poisoning after
experiencing “some unexplained health stuff for years.”

The “Flip or Flop” alum revealed on Thursday that her test results might
stem from all the years she spent renovating old houses.

“My scan said I have mercury and lead poisoning,” the 39-year-old wrote on
her Instagram Story. “Most likely from all the gross houses I’ve been in
(all the bad flips).”

The tests also indicated that she has “small intestine bacteria
overgrowth.”

“So we are first detoxing all of this through herbs and IVs and then
[we’ll] see how I feel and tackle implants,” she continued.

The “Christina on the Coast” star spoke out last week about her ongoing
health woes, which she believes may be due to her breast implants.

“Been super exhausted lately so [I’m] on a kick to get back into my body.
I’ve had some unexplained health stuff for years, and now I’m considering
the thought that this could be breast implant related,” she said via
Instagram.

Haack also shared that she had all her under-eye filler dissolved because
“it was causing an inflammatory reaction.”

The HGTV star is experiencing “inflammation, autoimmune issues
(Hashimoto’s disease, PCOS, Raynaud’s syndrome), unexplained skin rashes,
joint and muscle pain, dry eyes, GI issues, SIBO, acid reflux, brain fog,
hormone imbalances, swollen lymph nodes and adrenal fatigue.”

<https://pagesix.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2022/12/Christina-Haack-
mercury-lead-poisoning-gross-houses-0020.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1024>

Despite her extensive list of medical issues, Haack still has a lot to
celebrate this holiday season now that her custody battle with ex Ant
Anstead has been settled.

The former couple will “continue to have joint legal and joint physical
custody” of their 3-year-old son, Hudson, and will no longer be going to
trial in March 2023.

<https://pagesix.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2022/12/Christina-Haack-
mercury-lead-poisoning-gross-houses-0013.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1024>

Haack will even get to spend Christmas with the toddler this year as she
has him from Dec. 23 through 25 for even-numbered years.

The exes, who split in 2020, have been at odds ever since the “Wheeler
Dealers” star accused Haack of “exploiting” their son on social media —
which she vehemently denied.

<https://pagesix.com/2022/12/22/christina-haack-has-mercury-lead-
poisoning-from-gross-houses>