Megyn Kelly says the media has overblown Capitol riot

1 view

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jul 20, 2021, 4:26:58 PM7/20/21
https://nypost.com/2021/07/14/megyn-kelly-says-the-media-has-overblown-
capitol-riot/

Conservative pundit Megyn Kelly is calling out national news outlets for
misrepresenting the Jan. 6 Capitol riot in their coverage.

“There’s no question the media represented this as so much worse than it
actually was,” the cable news vet said on her podcast.

She went on to note that mainstream media commentators and journalists
have extended the words and actions of some of the people at the Capitol
that day to all supporters of President Donald Trump.

“We’ve all seen the video of people, like, screaming in the face of cops,
being totally disparaging, and defecating on the floor of the US Capitol,
and lawmakers were understandably afraid, not like [Rep. Alexandria
Ocasio-Cortez saying] ‘I need therapy for the rest of my life’ afraid, but
I could understand it, and I didn’t like seeing it at all,” Kelly
continued.

“So they got tarred by the actions of some losers who went a different
way. And then the media did what it does, which is any bad behavior gets
attributed to the entire group of Trump supporters.”

Kelly criticized her former peers on network news for lacking “nuance” in
their coverage of the event, adding, “It wasn’t an ‘insurrection.’ It
wasn’t.”

Kelly infamously clashed with then-candidate Trump while moderating a 2015
presidential debate, and has not described herself as a supporter of the
former president.

The House of Representatives has formed a select committee to investigate
the riot, after a failed attempt by Democrats and some Republicans to form
a 9/11-style commission to look into the debacle.

Though Trump was acquitted of “inciting an insurrection” by the Senate
after the House of Representatives impeached him for a second time, the
media has widely used that term to describe the riot.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.