NRA Psychos Show How Crazy They Are

1 view

Bluuuue Rajah

Mar 21, 2009, 8:25:06 AM3/21/09

It's an audio piece, so I can't post the full text, but here's the
recording.

http://www.onthemedia.org/transcripts/2009/03/20/02

To summarize, an NRA member with a carry permit murdered a man in a traffic
fight. When the local newspaper exposed that he was NRA, the NRA
introduced legislation to muzzle the paper. Then they broadcast his name
and address and photos his children in their newsletter.

This is suborning of murder, a felony that brings over ten years in prison.

How do you spell E-V-I-L? It's spelled N-R-A. ;(

fran

Mar 21, 2009, 9:26:55 AM3/21/09

WOW, that really is bad. There is a law about using excessive force
even to defend your self, so unless his life was actually in danger,
or he can prove that he "felt" that he was in mortal danger, he could
be facing charges of murder, at least manslaughter. Also definitely a
civil suit. It's time for every one to fight back legally against
these bullies.

Bluuuue Rajah

Mar 21, 2009, 9:50:00 AM3/21/09
fran <fmc...@yahoo.com> wrote in

This is what the liberals have been saying since the sixties. We all
get angry sometimes, and if you don't have a gun in your glove
compartment, whan you fly off the handle there's no temptation to do
something desperate, like that guy did. That's why liberals want gun
control.

The myriad Repugnicant arguments are just strawmen, whose only purpose
is to distract the press from the real issue. But they also serve to
reveal how crazy the NRA nutjobs really are. The fact of the matter is
that handguns do kill people, and it's the only reason they exist. The
crazies in the NRA have managed to stave off the inevitable, with their
PAC's and their silly slogans, but the truth is finally starting to leak
out. The NRA are the murderers. The pistol packing nutjobs they're
afraid of are themselves.

Monkey boy

Mar 21, 2009, 12:46:00 PM3/21/09
In article <Xns9BD5640C08C6Elk...@207.115.33.102>,
Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote:

You got all this from ONE example? Wow.

Paul B. Thompson

Mar 21, 2009, 1:23:01 PM3/21/09
Yes, we can't have people exercising those pesky civil rights if they allow
someone to commit a crime, can we?

PBT,
agent of E-V-I-L

Kingo Gondo

Mar 21, 2009, 1:37:07 PM3/21/09
You are a nitwit. And you cannot even state the facts correctly.

First, the issue of what is or is not a public record is a matter of state
law. If the state of TN decides concealed permits are a public record, then
it is perfectly legal for any media entity to host a database of them. The
NRA needs to focus on the publics record law of TN.

Your idiot post said "When the local newspaper exposed that he was NRA, the
NRA introduced legislation to muzzle the paper." No, dumbfuck, the issue was
the exposure of CONCEALED CARRY permit records, not NRA membership. NRA
membership is NOT a public record anywhere. So if you want to discuss
something, try getting the most basic facts right to start.

Here in Florida, concealed permit records used to be public records. Now
they are not. Arguments can be made both ways. Apparently the newspaper
editor in his undoubtedly gated and patroled community doesn't worry too
much about people targeting his home for robbery. But for your average Joe,
it is an issue. A record that tells thieves "guns likely here" is pretty
useful (just so long as they wait until the residence is unoccupied!).

You'd be amazed what you can find in public records. It used to be very
common to put SS numbers on all kinds of things--mortgages, secured
transaction documents, etc. A couple of years ago I inadvertantly found out
the SS number of a Miami Heat basketball player in the online FL secured
transactions database. Similarly, somebody I work with had his SS number,
that of his wife, just lying out there from an old transaction.

It is a serious issue that merits serious discussion. Get serious and we can
talk.

Paul B. Thompson

Mar 21, 2009, 1:50:00 PM3/21/09
You know, I listened to this piece, and at no point does anyone say the man
involved in the fight was an NRA member, just that he had a carry permit. So
unless you have a source not referenced in your original post, that part of
your claim is just propaganda.

This is a privacy issue, not a firearms issue.

PBT
All 10, not 9

FoggyTown

Mar 21, 2009, 3:41:49 PM3/21/09

How do you spell dumb shit? B-L-U-U-U-E
What does this have to do with any of the NGs you cross-posted it to?

Bluuuue Rajah

Mar 21, 2009, 4:03:46 PM3/21/09
Monkey boy <yeey...@monkeyhouse.com> wrote in

> In article <Xns9BD5640C08C6Elk...@207.115.33.102>,
> Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote:
>
>> fran <fmc...@yahoo.com> wrote in

f05237...@z1g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

Of course it only caught one, because the NRA attacked it the minute it
did.

Next time, listen to the whole story, which contains the revelation that
cross-checking the database against a list of paroled felons revealed a
number of people on both lists. So your contention about ONE example is
wrong.

The database is a net, intended to catch murderers with gun licenses,
and it will catch them continuously, as long as it operates. We already
have one statistic, the time from the start of the analysis to the
killing. Tthe error bars need to be tightened, but that datum is a
reliable estimate of the mean time between killings by people with
licenses.

Gun nuts have already shown themselves to be both power mad and
paranoid, both of which traits correllate quite strongly to perpetrators
of violent crimes. It's a safe bet that the killings by licensed gun
owners will continue at a steady rate.

The NRA is trying to shut down the program, because they're terrified of
what it will reveal. They're hiding something, and it has nothing to do
with privacy, which is just a fig leaf. They've seen too many James
Bond movies, and they think they're all 007. They want their licenses
to kill.

Bluuuue Rajah

Mar 21, 2009, 4:15:44 PM3/21/09
FoggyTown <fogg...@aol.com> wrote in

If you don't like it, don't read it.

Monkey boy

Mar 21, 2009, 6:26:13 PM3/21/09
In article <Xns9BD5A36A7CB0Clk...@207.115.17.102>,

Bluuuue Rajah, Psycho Showing How Crazy He Is <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote:

So, all the news agencys are pawns of the NRA?

> Next time, listen to the whole story, which contains the revelation that
> cross-checking the database against a list of paroled felons revealed a
> number of people on both lists. So your contention about ONE example is
> wrong.

Excuse me, but when I got my concealed cary permit, my name was run
BEFORE I got the permit. And, the "one example" you are going on about?
Thats one (1) person with a concealed carry committing a crime. And, no
matter how loud you rave, the criminal in question was NOT a member of
the NRA. Nor am I, incidentally

> The database is a net, intended to catch murderers with gun licenses,
> and it will catch them continuously, as long as it operates. We already
> have one statistic, the time from the start of the analysis to the
> killing. Tthe error bars need to be tightened, but that datum is a
> reliable estimate of the mean time between killings by people with
> licenses.

From the (I repeat myself) ONE "murderer with gun license?"

> Gun nuts have already shown themselves to be both power mad and
> paranoid, both of which traits correllate quite strongly to perpetrators
> of violent crimes. It's a safe bet that the killings by licensed gun
> owners will continue at a steady rate.

Well, true enough, the next time it happens the rate will technically
DOUBLE from One to Two. Serious times are a'coming!

> The NRA is trying to shut down the program, because they're terrified of
> what it will reveal. They're hiding something, and it has nothing to do
> with privacy, which is just a fig leaf. They've seen too many James
> Bond movies, and they think they're all 007. They want their licenses
> to kill.

Moron. Raving, whacko moron. The concealed carry permit allows a person
to carry a concealed weapon. In other words, to conceal the gun that
the person already legally posesses.

I'm through here. Like it is said, one should not have a discussion
about reason, if the first thing the other person claims is that reason
does not matter.

I'm just pissing in the wind, I'm done here.

Rich

Mar 22, 2009, 1:42:50 AM3/22/09
Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote in

It happens. It's the price you pay for freedom. If you think you can
screen everyone and weed all (magically) all those who might go nuts with a
gun, then kindly enlighten us as to how? Or do you just want to ban
everything that can shoot, stab, bludgeon or drive over people?

Bluuuue Rajah

Mar 22, 2009, 5:03:02 AM3/22/09
Rich <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in

> Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote in
>

>> It's an audio piece, so I can't post the full text, but here's the
>> recording.
>>
>> http://www.onthemedia.org/transcripts/2009/03/20/02
>>
>> To summarize, an NRA member with a carry permit murdered a man in a
>> traffic fight. When the local newspaper exposed that he was NRA, the
>> NRA introduced legislation to muzzle the paper. Then they broadcast
>> his name and address and photos his children in their newsletter.
>>
>> This is suborning of murder, a felony that brings over ten years in
>> prison.
>>
>> How do you spell E-V-I-L? It's spelled N-R-A. ;(
>
> It happens. It's the price you pay for freedom.

You need your head examined.

trotsky

Mar 22, 2009, 8:52:01 AM3/22/09
Rich wrote:
> Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote in
>
>> It's an audio piece, so I can't post the full text, but here's the
>> recording.
>>
>> http://www.onthemedia.org/transcripts/2009/03/20/02
>>
>> To summarize, an NRA member with a carry permit murdered a man in a
>> traffic fight. When the local newspaper exposed that he was NRA, the
>> NRA introduced legislation to muzzle the paper. Then they broadcast
>> his name and address and photos his children in their newsletter.
>>
>> This is suborning of murder, a felony that brings over ten years in
>> prison.
>>
>> How do you spell E-V-I-L? It's spelled N-R-A. ;(
>>

> It happens. It's the price you pay for freedom.

In 1776?

Ass*Bug

Mar 22, 2009, 4:37:54 PM3/22/09
In article <5q2dnQhnv-9HUljU...@giganews.com>, Rich
<no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

Seriously, we DO need to outlaw rocks and pointed sticks. Because the
National Rock and Pointed Stick Association is a bunch of Evil Psychos
out to kill us all!!!!!!!!

--
I Have Spewed!

Everyone is Roger. Roger is everyone. Be one with the Roger

Bluuuue Rajah

Mar 22, 2009, 4:58:47 PM3/22/09
Ass*Bug <inmat...@arkhamaesylum.gov> wrote in

You need your head examined.

Rich

Mar 23, 2009, 2:06:02 AM3/23/09
Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote in

Not by a leftist fag like you.

william hubbard

Mar 23, 2009, 2:42:35 AM3/23/09

Your hoplophobia is just do to your fear and ignorance..I'm pro choice
on the second amendment. nobody should be forced to own a firearm.

Bluuuue Rajah

Mar 23, 2009, 3:50:58 AM3/23/09
Rich <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in

You're anti-social.

Bluuuue Rajah

Mar 23, 2009, 3:51:55 AM3/23/09

> Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote in

>> It's an audio piece, so I can't post the full text, but here's the
>> recording.
>>
>> http://www.onthemedia.org/transcripts/2009/03/20/02
>>
>> To summarize, an NRA member with a carry permit murdered a man in a
>> traffic fight. When the local newspaper exposed that he was NRA, the
>> NRA introduced legislation to muzzle the paper. Then they broadcast
>> his name and address and photos his children in their newsletter.
>>
>> This is suborning of murder, a felony that brings over ten years in
>> prison.
>>
>> How do you spell E-V-I-L? It's spelled N-R-A. ;(
>
> It happens. It's the price you pay for freedom.

Incitement to murder children?

Bluuuue Rajah

Mar 23, 2009, 3:59:10 AM3/23/09
Rich <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in

You're the fag.

Bluuuue Rajah

Mar 23, 2009, 4:20:45 AM3/23/09
william hubbard <william...@bluebottle.com> wrote in

Hoplophobia - Fear of Hopalong Cassidy. ;)

FoggyTown

Mar 23, 2009, 5:09:58 AM3/23/09
On Mar 22, 9:03�am, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote:
> Rich <n...@nowhere.com> wrote innews:5q2dnQhnv-9HUljU...@giganews.com:
> You need your head examined.- Hide quoted text -

Well don't give him the name of your shrink. He's obviously
incompetent. Or you're beyond help.

Bluuuue Rajah

Mar 23, 2009, 6:49:57 AM3/23/09

> On Mar 22, 9:03�am, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote:
>> Rich <n...@nowhere.com> wrote

>> innews:5q2dnQhnv-9HUljUnZ2dnUVZ_gsLAAAA@gig

> anews.com:
>>

>> > Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote in

> RA, the
> adcast

>> > It happens. �It's the price you pay for freedom.
>>
>> You need your head examined.
>

> Well don't give him the name of your shrink. He's obviously
> incompetent. Or you're beyond help.

You have no heart and no soul. You are purely and simply evil. Your
sickness is beyond that of any man. You should be executed with piano
wire.

william hubbard

Mar 23, 2009, 4:03:21 PM3/23/09
On Mar 23, 1:20 am, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote:
> Hoplophobia - Fear of Hopalong Cassidy.  ;)- Hide quoted text -

No, it is an unreasonable fear of fire arms. maybe you were freaked
out by hoppy's guns..

Imaginary Friend

Mar 23, 2009, 4:53:03 PM3/23/09

Neurotic Redneck Alliance.

NRA

Paul B. Thompson

Mar 23, 2009, 5:40:46 PM3/23/09

"Imaginary Friend" <no...@home.com> wrote in message

> Neurotic Redneck Alliance.
>
> NRA

Preserving the rights of American citizens and Internet idiots alike for 138
years.

Scotius

Apr 2, 2009, 1:31:43 AM4/2/09
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 12:25:06 GMT, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.>
wrote:

>It's an audio piece, so I can't post the full text, but here's the
>recording.
>
>http://www.onthemedia.org/transcripts/2009/03/20/02
>
>To summarize, an NRA member with a carry permit murdered a man in a traffic
>fight. When the local newspaper exposed that he was NRA, the NRA
>introduced legislation to muzzle the paper. Then they broadcast his name
>and address and photos his children in their newsletter.
>
>This is suborning of murder, a felony that brings over ten years in prison.
>
>How do you spell E-V-I-L? It's spelled N-R-A. ;(

The FBI in the early '90s (prior to Clinton politicization)
would admit that only 2% - 3% of violent crimes involving firearms
involved any kind of "assault weapons" (a misnomer anyway since
"assault" means full auto, not semi auto).

Scotius

Apr 2, 2009, 1:33:16 AM4/2/09
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 06:26:55 -0700 (PDT), fran <fmc...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Mar 21, 8:25 am, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote:
>> It's an audio piece, so I can't post the full text, but here's the
>> recording.
>>
>> http://www.onthemedia.org/transcripts/2009/03/20/02
>>
>> To summarize, an NRA member with a carry permit murdered a man in a traffic
>> fight.  When the local newspaper exposed that he was NRA, the NRA
>> introduced legislation to muzzle the paper.  Then they broadcast his name
>> and address and photos his children in their newsletter.
>>
>> This is suborning of murder, a felony that brings over ten years in prison.
>>
>> How do you spell E-V-I-L?  It's spelled N-R-A.  ;(
>

>WOW, that really is bad. There is a law about using excessive force
>even to defend your self, so unless his life was actually in danger,
>or he can prove that he "felt" that he was in mortal danger, he could
>be facing charges of murder, at least manslaughter. Also definitely a
>civil suit. It's time for every one to fight back legally against
>these bullies.

I have a better idea. How about every time someone tries to
blame violence on firearms availability, the NRA backs a lawsuit
against a car company for an auto accident, or something similar. Then
the whores on capitol hill will be ready to immediately shoot down any
attempt at a gun control bill because they'll have no choice but to do
so. You think the NRA has been bullying people? You ain't seen nothin'
yet.

Scotius

Apr 2, 2009, 1:39:00 AM4/2/09
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 13:50:00 GMT, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.>
wrote:

>fran <fmc...@yahoo.com> wrote in

>> On Mar 21, 8:25 am, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote:
>>> It's an audio piece, so I can't post the full text, but here's the
>>> recording.
>>>
>>> http://www.onthemedia.org/transcripts/2009/03/20/02
>>>
>>> To summarize, an NRA member with a carry permit murdered a man in a
>>> traffic
>>> fight.  When the local newspaper exposed that he was NRA, the NRA
>>> introduced legislation to muzzle the paper.  Then they broadcast his
>>> name
>>> and address and photos his children in their newsletter.
>>>
>>> This is suborning of murder, a felony that brings over ten years in
>>> prison.
>>>
>>> How do you spell E-V-I-L?  It's spelled N-R-A.  ;(
>>
>> WOW, that really is bad. There is a law about using excessive force
>> even to defend your self, so unless his life was actually in danger,
>> or he can prove that he "felt" that he was in mortal danger, he could
>> be facing charges of murder, at least manslaughter. Also definitely a
>> civil suit. It's time for every one to fight back legally against
>> these bullies.
>

>This is what the liberals have been saying since the sixties. We all
>get angry sometimes, and if you don't have a gun in your glove
>compartment, whan you fly off the handle there's no temptation to do
>something desperate, like that guy did. That's why liberals want gun
>control.

"Liberals" then, you're saying, want gun control for other
people because they don't trust themselves? Fuck 'em. Their problem.

>The myriad Repugnicant arguments are just strawmen, whose only purpose
>is to distract the press from the real issue. But they also serve to
>reveal how crazy the NRA nutjobs really are. The fact of the matter is
>that handguns do kill people, and it's the only reason they exist.

Handguns are often the instrument, but so are automobiles.
Tell you what, since I realize you can't play word games with the
whimps and win, I'll just say this.
The NRA is going to back legislation to punish companies when
their products result in deaths, health concerns, etc. Against the
automakers, against the electronics companies (EF fields, etc),
television (childhood lethargy, etc), and we'll see how fast the
whores on the hill tell you "liberals" to go fuck yourselves because
what you want is politically undoable.
You've been saying the NRA is a big bully for a long time, but
I think it's time for them to start living up to it and I am going to
suggest this to them.
When Chuck Schumer tells you to take a flying leap because
what you want is no longer possible, maybe you'll get a clue. Yes, the
NRA will be his boss as much as his current crooked friends are, and
Usenet posters will be rubbing your nose in it. I love it!

Scotius

Apr 2, 2009, 3:24:37 AM4/2/09
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 09:46:00 -0700, Monkey boy
<yeey...@monkeyhouse.com> wrote:

>In article <Xns9BD5640C08C6Elk...@207.115.33.102>,

>> The myriad Repugnicant arguments are just strawmen, whose only purpose
>> is to distract the press from the real issue. But they also serve to
>> reveal how crazy the NRA nutjobs really are. The fact of the matter is

>> that handguns do kill people, and it's the only reason they exist. The

>> crazies in the NRA have managed to stave off the inevitable, with their
>> PAC's and their silly slogans, but the truth is finally starting to leak
>> out. The NRA are the murderers. The pistol packing nutjobs they're
>> afraid of are themselves.
>

>You got all this from ONE example? Wow.

This is what happens when idiots set out to "investigate" an
issue with a predisposition toward what they've already made up their
"minds" about. They should requre a license to be allowed to think
under the promise that they'll do so intelligently for a change and
quit trying to BS themselves along with everyone else.

Monkey boy

Apr 2, 2009, 2:06:46 PM4/2/09
In article <4cj8t4lg8bh206mls...@4ax.com>, Scotius
<yoda...@mnsi.net> wrote:

Now days, ANY scary looking weapon is called an Assault Weapon.

charliekilo

Apr 2, 2009, 3:02:20 PM4/2/09
"Monkey boy" <yeey...@monkeyhouse.com> wrote in message

And essentially that is how the laws have been written -- differentiating
what an assault weapon is and what is not, are purely cosmetic. If it looks
like a scary military weapon, then it's an assault weapon, if it looks like
a hunting rifle, then it's not...even if they have the exact same action and
caliber.

Investor612

Apr 2, 2009, 11:02:13 PM4/2/09
On Mar 21, 7:25 am, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote:
> It's an audio piece, so I can't post the full text, but here's the
> recording.
>
> http://www.onthemedia.org/transcripts/2009/03/20/02
>
> To summarize, an NRA member with a carry permit murdered a man in a traffic
> fight.  When the local newspaper exposed that he was NRA, the NRA
> introduced legislation to muzzle the paper.  Then they broadcast his name
> and address and photos his children in their newsletter.
>
> This is suborning of murder, a felony that brings over ten years in prison.
>
> How do you spell E-V-I-L?  It's spelled N-R-A.  ;(-BlueRajah

Ever see as a murderer described as not being an NRA member and with
no permit? I mean, if NRA membership status is relevant, why no
stories with the absence of membership?
It's because liberals in the media have an anti-gun owner, anti-NRA
agenda.

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Message has been deleted

Monkey boy

Apr 3, 2009, 12:17:27 PM4/3/09
In article
<8f9d2c84-333c-43d0...@z1g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
Investor612 <Wall...@yahoo.com> wrote:

But.. But... There ARE no good people with guns. If they have guns,
then they are bad people. Except for people in uniforms. Well, some
people in uniform.

Tom

Apr 3, 2009, 1:08:45 PM4/3/09
On Apr 2, 11:08 pm, Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
<anonym...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote:
> In article <Xns9BD555A5A7CA3lkajehoriuasldfjk...@207.115.33.102>

> Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote:
>
> > It's an audio piece, so I can't post the full text, but here's the
> > recording.
>
> >http://www.onthemedia.org/transcripts/2009/03/20/02
>
> > To summarize, an NRA member with a carry permit murdered a man in a traffic
> > fight.  When the local newspaper exposed that he was NRA, the NRA
> > introduced legislation to muzzle the paper.  Then they broadcast his name
> > and address and photos his children in their newsletter.
>
> > This is suborning of murder, a felony that brings over ten years in prison.
>
> > How do you spell E-V-I-L?  It's spelled N-R-A.  ;(
>
> That's your tilted liberal view of the story.  I gather you're
> probably a homosexual and you also voted for Obama.
>
> You've never spent a day in the uniformed services of your
> country and you're some queer Mexican's bitch.
>
> The only thing you understand in your tiny little mind is what
> the warped liberal media tells you to.
>
> If you don't already have AIDS, you will in five years or less.
> The odds are with you.
>
> How do you spell L-I-B-E-R-A-L?  It's spelled C-O-W-A-R-D-S.- Hide quoted text -

Says the coward who uses an anonymous remailer. In what branch of the
military did you serve? Are you in law enforcement?

Nice try, douche bag.

Tom