Another war lost for the Americans, what a shameful defeat

Milöch

Aug 21, 2021, 1:26:39 PM8/21/21
Thank you Joe Biden.

*

Ubiquitous

Aug 21, 2021, 1:33:28 PM8/21/21
Milöch wrote

> Thank you Joe Biden.

Trump wanted to stay in Afghanistan and fight to the last American

AlleyCat

Aug 21, 2021, 4:18:10 PM8/21/21
Milöch wrote

> Thank you Joe Biden.

Biden should go out and kill another 400 Russian soldiers, or maybe knocking
off Putin with a drone will lift his spirits. Toothless slavic pigs.

Milöch

Aug 21, 2021, 5:01:26 PM8/21/21
On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 20:18:04 -0000 (UTC), AlleyCat <alleycat...@trump.org>
wrote:
I hear he's throwing an ice cream social at Camp David. Kamala Harris will be
the server and Trump is the entertainment. Good times.

*

AlleyCat

Aug 21, 2021, 10:22:12 PM8/21/21

Ubiquitous

Aug 21, 2021, 10:22:29 PM8/21/21
Milöch wrote

> Thank you Joe Biden.

Ubiquitous

Aug 22, 2021, 9:10:59 AM8/22/21

AlleyCat

Aug 22, 2021, 10:42:37 AM8/22/21
Milöch wrote

> Thank you Joe Biden.

Byker

Aug 22, 2021, 2:32:43 PM8/22/21
"Milöch" wrote in message

> Thank you Joe Biden

What branch of the Service were YOU in, Moloch?

Your use of "THE Americans" makes me wonder if
you belong in this country AT ALL...

Míloch

Aug 23, 2021, 1:58:46 AM8/23/21
In article <pNCdnf5vDLujBb_8...@earthlink.com>, Byker says...
That's rich coming from someone who never signed up. I could still kick your
ass from my easy chair.

*

Nuke Chicago

Aug 23, 2021, 3:31:05 AM8/23/21
Míloch <mem...@newguy.com> wrote in
You talk a lot of shit for somebody who never served and bends over in
public restrooms for black dicks.

Siri Cruise

Aug 23, 2021, 4:05:01 AM8/23/21
In article <XnsAD8F53...@0.0.0.1>,
Nuke Chicago <root...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You talk a lot of shit for somebody who never served and bends over in
> public restrooms for black dicks.

You write that as if it is a bad thing.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Miloch

Aug 23, 2021, 10:37:41 AM8/23/21
In article <XnsAD8F53...@0.0.0.1>, Nuke Chicago says...
FWIW, you're replying to my doppelganger Hello Kiitty, MaxxX-Ine, MAGA2020 et al
tryin' out his new nym...mine! Look at his source info and you'll see he posts
thru 'easynews'....

*

Miloch

Aug 23, 2021, 10:39:41 AM8/23/21
In article <chine.bleu-5D583...@reader.eternal-september.org>, Siri
Cruise says...

>In article <XnsAD8F53...@0.0.0.1>,
> Nuke Chicago <root...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> You talk a lot of shit for somebody who never served and bends over in
>> public restrooms for black dicks.
>
>You write that as if it is a bad thing.

Be advised the there's a forger posting thru Easynews as "Miloch"...

*

Byker

Aug 23, 2021, 11:22:22 AM8/23/21
"Míloch" wrote in message

In article <pNCdnf5vDLujBb_8...@earthlink.com>, Byker says...

>>"Milöch" wrote in message
>>>
>>> Thank you Joe Biden
>>
>>What branch of the Service were YOU in, Moloch?
>>
>>Your use of "THE Americans" makes me wonder if you belong in this country
>>AT ALL...
>
> That's rich coming from someone who never signed up.

If you'd been paying attention to my prior posts, Moloch,
you'd know that I served in the USAF 1972-76.

> I could still kick your ass from my easy chair.

Yeah, SURE you can: https://tinyurl.com/3k3z7v3e

*

AlleyCat

Aug 23, 2021, 12:24:24 PM8/23/21

Ubiquitous

Aug 23, 2021, 12:24:32 PM8/23/21
Milöch wrote

> Thank you Joe Biden.

Oleg Smirnov

Aug 23, 2021, 3:55:20 PM8/23/21
Byker the Shithead, <news:7tmdnQJdgeS-IL78...@earthlink.com>
> "Míloch" wrote in message

>> That's rich coming from someone who never signed up.
>
> If you'd been paying attention to my prior posts, Moloch,
> you'd know that I served in the USAF 1972-76.

Byker served as a sex toy there.

Look what they've done to him <https://youtu.be/-BMQ4aj2IXQ?t=8>

Míloch

Aug 23, 2021, 5:31:07 PM8/23/21
In article <7tmdnQJdgeS-IL78...@earthlink.com>, Byker says...
I knew it...you didn't see any action. You were in Services.

*

Míloch

Aug 23, 2021, 5:33:25 PM8/23/21
In article <sg0i3q$ngp$3...@news.dns-netz.com>, Ubiquitous says...

>Milöch wrote
>

>> Thank you Joe Biden.
>>

>Trump wanted to stay in Afghanistan and fight to the last American

Have you always...been that stupid?

*

Byker

Aug 23, 2021, 5:55:31 PM8/23/21
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sg0uf0$vgt$1...@os.motzarella.org...

Byker the Shithead, <news:7tmdnQJdgeS-IL78...@earthlink.com>
> "Míloch" wrote in message
>>>
>>> That's rich coming from someone who never signed up.
>>
>> If you'd been paying attention to my prior posts, Moloch,
>> you'd know that I served in the USAF 1972-76.
>
> Byker served as a sex toy there.

I take it you were in the Strategic Rocket Forces:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WovaRQULLgU&t=290s

Míloch

Aug 23, 2021, 6:19:03 PM8/23/21

Ubiquitous

Aug 25, 2021, 2:38:48 PM8/25/21

AlleyCat

Aug 25, 2021, 2:38:55 PM8/25/21
Milöch wrote

> Thank you Joe Biden.

AlleyCat

Aug 25, 2021, 3:40:09 PM8/25/21

Ubiquitous

Aug 25, 2021, 3:40:15 PM8/25/21
Milöch wrote

> Thank you Joe Biden.

Ubiquitous

Aug 30, 2021, 2:39:50 PM8/30/21

Míloch

Aug 30, 2021, 7:52:39 PM8/30/21
In article <sgj8lg$79i$4...@news.dns-netz.com>, Ubiquitous says...

>Milöch wrote
>

>> Thank you Joe Biden.
>>

>Trump wanted to stay in Afghanistan and fight to the last American

Have you always been so misinformed? Trump is the one who got us out. Biden is
the one who screwed up and surrendered, got dozens of Americans murdered, and
handed the Taliban $83 Billion worth of weapons.

*

AlleyCat

Sep 6, 2021, 8:05:09 PM9/6/21
Milöch wrote

> Thank you Joe Biden.

Ubiquitous

Sep 30, 2021, 4:57:30 PM9/30/21
Milöch wrote

> Thank you Joe Biden.

Ubiquitous

Oct 6, 2021, 10:05:59 AM10/6/21

AlleyCat

Oct 30, 2021, 5:12:39 PM10/30/21
Milöch wrote

> Thank you Joe Biden.

Ubiquitous

Nov 1, 2021, 8:18:19 PM11/1/21
Milöch wrote

> Thank you Joe Biden.

AlleyCat

Nov 3, 2021, 6:31:58 PM11/3/21
Milöch wrote

> Thank you Joe Biden.

Ubiquitous

Nov 9, 2021, 10:32:08 PM11/9/21
Milöch wrote

> Thank you Joe Biden.

AlleyCat

Nov 11, 2021, 2:02:54 PM11/11/21
Milöch wrote

> Thank you Joe Biden.

Ubiquitous

Dec 7, 2021, 5:38:49 PM12/7/21
Milöch wrote

> Thank you Joe Biden.

AlleyCat

Jan 10, 2022, 6:03:08 PM1/10/22
Milöch wrote

> Thank you Joe Biden.

AlleyCat

Jan 22, 2022, 9:40:46 PM1/22/22

Miloch

Jan 23, 2022, 11:34:11 AM1/23/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 02:40:40 -0000 (UTC), AlleyCat <alleycat...@trump.org>
wrote:
Biden will be busy pissing and shitting his pajamas today. All week in fact.

--

Sleepy Joe Biden brags about VOTER FRAUD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0

Ubiquitous

Jan 25, 2022, 6:11:35 PM1/25/22
Milöch wrote

> Thank you Joe Biden.

Miloch

Jan 27, 2022, 2:41:35 AM1/27/22
Ubiquitous <webe...@polaris.net> wrote:

>Mil?wrote
>

>> Thank you Joe Biden.
>>

>Trump wanted to stay in Afghanistan and fight to the last American

You're an idiot libtard. Trump negotiated getting US out. Braindead diaper-shitter
Biden got Americans killed.

AlleyCat

Jan 27, 2022, 9:08:38 PM1/27/22
Milöch wrote