Alec Baldwin hit with involuntary manslaughter in death of Halyna Hutchins, facing up to 18 months in prison

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jan 20, 2023, 1:59:31 PM1/20/23
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-charged-involuntary-
manslaughter-fatal-rust-shooting-district-attorney

Alec Baldwin was charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter in
the death of Halyna Hutchins.

Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, who was the armorer on the film "Rust," was also
charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter.

Alec Baldwin's attorney called the charges a "terrible miscarriage of
justice" in a statement to Fox News Digital.

"This decision distorts Halyna Hutchins’ tragic death and represents a
terrible miscarriage of justice," Luke Nikas of Quinn Emanuel said. "Mr.
Baldwin had no reason to believe there was a live bullet in the gun – or
anywhere on the movie set. He relied on the professionals with whom he
worked, who assured him the gun did not have live rounds. We will fight
these charges, and we will win."

Hutchins' family thanked the sheriff's office and the DA after the charges
were announced.

"We want to thank the Santa Fe Sheriff and the District Attorney for
concluding their thorough investigation and determining that charges for
involuntary manslaughter are warranted for the killing of Halyna Hutchins
with conscious disregard for human life," said a statement issued on
behalf of the Hutchins family via attorney Brian J. Panish, founding
partner of Panish Shea Boyle Ravipudi LLP.

"Our independent investigation also supports charges are warranted. It is
a comfort to the family that, in New Mexico, no one is above the law. We
support the charges, will fully cooperate with this prosecution, and
fervently hope the justice system works to protect the public and hold
accountable those who break the law."

New Mexico First Judicial District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies announced
the charges Thursday morning, more than a year after Hutchins' tragic
death.

If Baldwin is convicted, he could be facing up to 18 months in prison.

"Involuntary manslaughter in New Mexico is a Class D felony punishable by
up to 18 months in prison," former Assistant U.S. Attorney Neama Rahmani
explained to Fox News Digital. "If Baldwin is convicted, I can see him
being sentenced at or near the max."

"Baldwin has a strong defense case, and I can see him pushing the case to
trial for legal and public relations reasons," he continued. "He has to
think about his acting career in addition to doing time. But if he rolls
the dice and loses at trial, the judge may hammer him for causing
Hutchins' death."

Assistant director Dave Halls signed a plea agreement for a charge of
negligent use of a deadly weapon. The terms of his agreement included a
suspended sentence and six months of probation, the district attorney
announced.

No charges were filed in the non-fatal shooting of director Joel Souza.

"After a thorough review of the evidence and the laws of the state of New
Mexico, I have determined that there is sufficient evidence to file
criminal charges against Alec Baldwin and other members of the ‘Rust’ film
crew," Carmack-Altwies said in a statement. "On my watch, no one is above
the law, and everyone deserves justice."

The district attorney explained that Baldwin and Gutierrez-Reed were
"charged in the alternative." This means a jury will decide not only if
the two are guilty but will also decide which definition of involuntary
manslaughter their actions fall under.

"If any one of these three people – Alec Baldwin, Hannah Gutierrez-Reed or
David Halls – had done their job, Halyna Hutchins would be alive today.
It’s that simple," Andrea Reeb, the special prosecutor appointed by the DA
to the case, said in a statement. "The evidence clearly shows a pattern of
criminal disregard for safety on the ‘Rust’ film set. In New Mexico, there
is no room for film sets that don’t take our state’s commitment to gun
safety and public safety seriously."

Before announcing the decision, the district attorney's office spent time
reviewing a comprehensive report submitted by the Santa Fe County
Sheriff's Office.

It's been over a year since the cinematographer was killed on the New
Mexico movie set.

Halyna died when a gun Alec Baldwin was holding fired, while practicing a
scene on Oct. 21, 2021. The group had been rehearsing in a small church on
the Bonanza Creek Ranch set.

The Santa Fe County Sheriff's Department has spent the last year
investigating how live rounds made it onto the movie set. Armorer Hannah
Guiterrez-Reed and assistant director Dave Halls were the only other crew
members believed to have handled the gun that fired on set.

"Never in a million years did Hannah think that live rounds could have
been in the ‘dummy’ round box," one of Guiterrez-Reed's attorneys, Jason
Bowles, said in a statement shared with Fox News shortly after the fatal
accident. "Who put those in there and why is the central question."

Halls allegedly handed Baldwin a .45 revolver, telling him that it was
"cold," or safe. Prior to that, Gutierrez-Reed spun the cylinder to show
Halls what was in the gun, her lawyer said.

Baldwin has maintained that he did not pull the trigger of the gun – once
during a prime-time interview shortly following the deadly shooting and
again on a podcast episode. The actor originally said he had pulled the
hammer of the gun back as far as he could and released it, but did not
pull the trigger.

Carmack-Altwies named Baldwin specifically in her request for emergency
funding to prosecute the case. The DA explained that she anticipated
prosecuting up to four individuals – possibly including Baldwin.

"The ‘Rust’ prosecution could potentially be prosecutions from one (1) to
four (4) defendants," Carmack-Altwies wrote in paperwork filed for an
emergency grant. "One of the possible defendants is well-known movie actor
Alec Baldwin."

A wrongful death lawsuit was filed against Alec Baldwin and other key
members of the production on Feb. 15, 2022.

The lawsuit named Baldwin and others who "are responsible for the safety
on the set" and called out "reckless behavior and cost-cutting" that led
to the death of Hutchins, according to the family's lawyer.

Matthew Hutchins' attorneys interviewed witnesses before filing and
created a video compiling evidence for the wrongful death lawsuit. In the
video shared at a press conference, Matthew's lawyers reiterated claims
from crew members that the "Rust" set was unsafe. The lawsuit claimed that
Baldwin, who was also a producer on the film, and other "Rust" crew and
cast committed "major breaches" of safety on the set.

The cinematographer's family sued for punitive damages and funeral and
burial expenses among other things originally to be determined at trial.
However, on Oct. 5, Halyna's husband announced the civil lawsuit had been
settled pending court approval.

Following the conclusion of the civil lawsuit, Matthew revealed that
filming of "Rust" would continue in January 2023, but it would not return
to New Mexico, where Halyna's death occurred.

"The production of ‘Rust’ will not return to New Mexico," Melina Spadone,
attorney for Rust Movie Productions LLC, told Fox News Digital. "The
production is considering other locations, including in California, but no
decisions have been made."

Although it hasn't been confirmed whether Baldwin will re-join the
production, Matthew's initial announcement claimed the production would
resume with "original principal players."

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

David Hartung

Jan 20, 2023, 8:01:13 PM1/20/23
On 1/20/23 12:59, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-charged-involuntary-
> manslaughter-fatal-rust-shooting-district-attorney
>
> Alec Baldwin was charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter in
> the death of Halyna Hutchins.

Good.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 20, 2023, 10:13:14 PM1/20/23
David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote in news:doedncZoEu_QpFb-
nZ2dnZfq...@giganews.com:
The judge will dismiss it.

Baldwin has civil liability as producer
of the show, but he has no criminal liability.
The gun was handed to him by the props manager,
he never touched it before, he had every right
to expect it was a safe prop gun. As with the
Brandon Lee shooting, it was an accident, plain
and simple.

https://www.thewrap.com/on-set-deaths-in-movies-list/

Just Wondering

Jan 20, 2023, 11:05:06 PM1/20/23
On 1/20/2023 8:13 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote:
>>> On 1/20/23 12:59, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
>>>
>>> Alec Baldwin was charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter in
>>> the death of Halyna Hutchins.
>>
>> Good.
>
> The judge will dismiss it.
> Baldwin has civil liability as producer of the show, but he has
> no criminal liability. The gun was handed to him by the props
> manager, he never touched it before, he had every right to expect
> it was a safe prop gun. As with the Brandon Lee shooting, it was
> an accident, plain and simple.

The facts explain why the charge is involuntary manslaughter,
not murder. But since you're such a criminal defense mastermind,
perhaps you should volunteer your intellectual prowess to Baldwin's
legal team. I'm sure they will greatly appreciate your insights.

WhataWonderfulWorld

Jan 21, 2023, 12:55:04 AM1/21/23
Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote in

>>> Good.
> >
>> The judge will dismiss it.
>> Baldwin has civil liability as producer of the show, but he has
>> no criminal liability. The gun was handed to him by the props
>> manager, he never touched it before, he had every right to expect
>> it was a safe prop gun. As with the Brandon Lee shooting, it was
>> an accident, plain and simple.

Wow an accident that someone loaded a live cartridge into a prop gun. ?
Americans have a funny outlook on firearms.

Governor Swill

Jan 21, 2023, 3:47:29 AM1/21/23
On Sat, 21 Jan 2023 05:54:57 GMT, WhataWonderfulWorld
<thunnusa...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Wow an accident that someone loaded a live cartridge into a prop gun. ?

That's not what happened.

The gun had been loaded with rounds that contained primer only, no
charge. This was done so when the gun was photographed, the bullets
would be seen. The trigger was pulled for the first shot and a primer
charge pushed a bullet out of the shell and into the barrel. The prop
handler then reloaded it with blanks for the profile shot to get the
flash and bang. Unfortunately, he forgot to remove the bullet lodged
in the barrel. The blank charge fired that bullet out of the barrel.

>Americans have a funny outlook on firearms.

According to who?

Swill
--
Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 21, 2023, 6:17:12 AM1/21/23
On Sat, 21 Jan 2023 03:13:02 +0000, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

>The gun was handed to him by the props manager,
>he never touched it before, he had every right
>to expect it was a safe prop gun.

Wrong.

As a professional, it was his responsibility to check it. The judge
will not dismiss it.

Blue Lives Matter

Jan 21, 2023, 6:32:35 AM1/21/23
Only a moron would handle a gun without first checking it. Morons
like Baldwin should not be allowed to so much as touch a gun

Jerry

Jan 21, 2023, 6:54:04 AM1/21/23
On 21 Jan 2023, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA>
posted some news:07jnsh9e40k7p7l0e...@4ax.com:
Agree.

Also, his personal gun should be modified so he can't have any more
accidental discharges in Hilaria.

David Hartung

Jan 21, 2023, 8:34:48 AM1/21/23
On 1/21/23 05:32, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Jan 2023 03:17:03 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 21 Jan 2023 03:13:02 +0000, Mitchell Holman
>> <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>>> The gun was handed to him by the props manager,
>>> he never touched it before, he had every right
>>> to expect it was a safe prop gun.
>>
>> Wrong.
>>
>> As a professional, it was his responsibility to check it. The judge
>> will not dismiss it.
>
> Only a moron would handle a gun without first checking it.

True.

> Morons like Baldwin should not be allowed to so much as touch a gun.

Also true.

Siri Cruise

Jan 21, 2023, 1:49:33 PM1/21/23
In article <doedncZoEu_QpFb-...@giganews.com>,
Why? Because he blasphemed the Lord your Fatso?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Siri Cruise

Jan 21, 2023, 1:54:38 PM1/21/23
In article <lzydnWjHxbl2dFb-...@giganews.com>,
Actors are never suppposed to handle firearms unless handed to by
the armourer; and the armourer is expected to take full
responsibility. So expect Baldwin to deflect to the armourer. To
get a conviction, the prosecutor will have to prove that defence
is invalid. I don't know what the prosecutor knows, and even then
I wouldn't try to predict the verdict.

I have to wait and trust the jury to find the facts accurately.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 21, 2023, 2:39:34 PM1/21/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
So why wasn't the shooter of Brandon Lee charged?

Just Wondering

Jan 21, 2023, 2:44:06 PM1/21/23
On 1/21/2023 11:54 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <lzydnWjHxbl2dFb-...@giganews.com>,
> David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote:
>
>> On 1/21/23 05:32, Blue Lives Matter wrote:

>>> Only a moron would handle a gun without first checking it.
>>
>> True.
>>
>>> Morons like Baldwin should not be allowed to so much as touch a gun.
>>
>> Also true.
>
> Actors are never suppposed to handle firearms unless handed to by
> the armourer; and the armourer is expected to take full
> responsibility.

Certainly not sole responsibility.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 21, 2023, 2:46:32 PM1/21/23

================= WARNING! ========================
**** GOAL POST MOVES AHEAD! ****
================= WARNING! ========================

> So why wasn't the shooter of Brandon Lee charged?

Cite.

D. Ray

Jan 21, 2023, 3:09:59 PM1/21/23
Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
> David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote in news:doedncZoEu_QpFb-
> nZ2dnZfq...@giganews.com:
>
>> On 1/20/23 12:59, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-charged-involuntary-
>>> manslaughter-fatal-rust-shooting-district-attorney
>>>
>>> Alec Baldwin was charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter in
>>> the death of Halyna Hutchins.
>>
>> Good.
>>

> The judge will dismiss it.
>
> Baldwin has civil liability as producer
> of the show, but he has no criminal liability.
> The gun was handed to him by the props manager,
> he never touched it before, he had every right
> to expect it was a safe prop gun.

You don’t point a gun at someone and shoot it without making sure it’s
unloaded. You should not do it anyway, but you at least have to make sure
it’s not loaded, regardless if you think it’s a “safe prop gun” or not.

Baldwin didn’t do it because he’s an anti-gun idiot who didn’t even bother
to watch a 20 mins video on gun safety.

David Hartung

Jan 21, 2023, 4:38:45 PM1/21/23
On 1/21/23 12:54, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <lzydnWjHxbl2dFb-...@giganews.com>,
> David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote:
>
>> On 1/21/23 05:32, Blue Lives Matter wrote:

>>> Only a moron would handle a gun without first checking it.
>>
>> True.
>>
>>> Morons like Baldwin should not be allowed to so much as touch a gun.
>>
>> Also true.
>
> Actors are never suppposed to handle firearms unless handed to by
> the armourer; and the armourer is expected to take full
> responsibility. So expect Baldwin to deflect to the armourer. To
> get a conviction, the prosecutor will have to prove that defence
> is invalid. I don't know what the prosecutor knows, and even then
> I wouldn't try to predict the verdict.

I also will not attempt to predict a verdict, I will only say that
anyone who handles a firearm has the responsibility to handle that
weapon safely, including brain-dead actors. Baldwin did not follow the
simple rules of firearm safety, let alone the safety procedures usually
in place on a movie set. he deserve to go to prison.

David Hartung

Jan 21, 2023, 4:41:57 PM1/21/23
On 1/21/23 12:49, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <doedncZoEu_QpFb-...@giganews.com>,
> David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote:
>
>> On 1/20/23 12:59, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-charged-involuntary-
>>> manslaughter-fatal-rust-shooting-district-attorney
>>>
>>> Alec Baldwin was charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter in
>>> the death of Halyna Hutchins.
>>
>> Good.
>
> Why? Because he blasphemed the Lord your Fatso?

Because he is too stupid to follow the basic rules of firearm safety.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 21, 2023, 10:15:12 PM1/21/23
D. Ray <d@ray> wrote in

> Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote in news:doedncZoEu_QpFb-
>> nZ2dnZfq...@giganews.com:

>>> Good.
>>>

>> The judge will dismiss it.
>>
>> Baldwin has civil liability as producer
>> of the show, but he has no criminal liability.
>> The gun was handed to him by the props manager,
>> he never touched it before, he had every right
>> to expect it was a safe prop gun.
>
> You don’t point a gun at someone and shoot it without making sure
> it’s unloaded. You should not do it anyway, but you at least have to
> make sure it’s not loaded, regardless if you think it’s a “safe
> prop gun” or not.

Prop guns ARE loaded.

With blanks.

Don't you know anything about guns?

> Baldwin didn’t do it because he’s an anti-gun idiot who didn’t
> even bother to watch a 20 mins video on gun safety.

Actors use the guns handed to them
by prop managers. EVERYTHING actors use
are handed them by prop managers. Don't
you know anything about theater?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 21, 2023, 10:24:30 PM1/21/23
David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote in
If only he had the gun safety training that police do.

Officer's gun accidentally fires, strikes
student during high school class in Indiana
NOVEMBER 17, 2022

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/indiana-officer-gunfire-student/

Off-duty California officer cleaning gun
accidentally shoots himself, kills bystander
October 26, 2022

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/trending/off-duty-california-officer-
cleaning-gun-accidentally-shoots-himself-kills-
bystander/XWQICPGBT5GXHHIJQZW7IG2ADA/

School Resource Officer Accidentally Fires
Gun Inside Alexandria School
March 14, 2018
https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/school-resource-officer-
accidentally-fires-weapon-inside-school/163160/

Mitchell Holman

Jan 21, 2023, 10:35:47 PM1/21/23
David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote in news:Qr6dnSmEAKzExlH-
nZ2dnZfq...@giganews.com:
Where are the criminal charges when
"firearm trained police accidentally shoot....
each other?

A Texas police officer accidentally shot
another officer during active shooter training
Nov 6, 2022
https://www.insider.com/texas-cop-accidentally-shot-another-cop-during-
school-shooter-training-2022-11

Texas police officer accidentally shoots fellow
cop to death at investigation
May 29, 2020
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-texas-police-friendly-fire-
houston-20200530-wh6lev63vnahtej6pxnbbkzg5i-story.html

Governor Swill

Jan 21, 2023, 11:38:59 PM1/21/23
On Sat, 21 Jan 2023 06:32:29 -0500, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>On Sat, 21 Jan 2023 03:17:03 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>>On Sat, 21 Jan 2023 03:13:02 +0000, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>>The gun was handed to him by the props manager,
>>>he never touched it before, he had every right
>>>to expect it was a safe prop gun.
>>
>>Wrong.
>>
>>As a professional,

He's not a professional gun expert. He's an actor taking his
instructions from a director and trusting everybody else on set to do
what is right.

>it was his responsibility to check it. The judge
>>will not dismiss it.
>
>Only a moron would handle a gun without first checking it. Morons
>like Baldwin should not be allowed to so much as touch a gun

How would you check for a bullet lodged in the barrel?

Governor Swill

Jan 21, 2023, 11:44:04 PM1/21/23
Klaus, your goal post move failed.

While Massee did not face any criminal charges, Lee's mother did
successfully sue filmmakers for an undisclosed amount.
<https://www.npr.org/2023/01/20/1150034900/brandon-lee-killed-prop-gun-rust-shooting-death-alec-baldwin-halyna-hutchins>

Governor Swill

Jan 21, 2023, 11:58:07 PM1/21/23
On Sat, 21 Jan 23 20:09:53 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:

>Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote in news:doedncZoEu_QpFb-
>> nZ2dnZfq...@giganews.com:

>>> Good.
>>>

>> The judge will dismiss it.
>>
>> Baldwin has civil liability as producer
>> of the show, but he has no criminal liability.
>> The gun was handed to him by the props manager,
>> he never touched it before, he had every right
>> to expect it was a safe prop gun.
>
>You don’t point a gun at someone and shoot it without making sure it’s
>unloaded. You should not do it anyway, but you at least have to make sure
>it’s not loaded, regardless if you think it’s a “safe prop gun” or not.

It was loaded with blanks. What Baldwin didn't know was that the
propmaster improperly manufactured dummy rounds for another shot which
resulted in a bullet lodging in the barrel - a "squib load".

>Baldwin didn’t do it because he’s an anti-gun idiot who didn’t even bother
>to watch a 20 mins video on gun safety.

So, how do you check for a squib load?

Funny! 50 cal Beowulf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTo6_kx7u_k

D. Ray

Jan 22, 2023, 12:42:03 AM1/22/23
First of all, you can clearly tell the difference between blanks and live
rounds. Second of all, you don’t point a gun with blanks at someone and
pull the trigger.

D. Ray

Jan 22, 2023, 12:42:03 AM1/22/23
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Jan 23 20:09:53 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:
>
>> Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>> David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote in news:doedncZoEu_QpFb-
>>> nZ2dnZfq...@giganews.com:

>>> The judge will dismiss it.
>>>
>>> Baldwin has civil liability as producer
>>> of the show, but he has no criminal liability.
>>> The gun was handed to him by the props manager,
>>> he never touched it before, he had every right
>>> to expect it was a safe prop gun.
>>
>> You don’t point a gun at someone and shoot it without making sure it’s
>> unloaded. You should not do it anyway, but you at least have to make sure
>> it’s not loaded, regardless if you think it’s a “safe prop gun” or not.
>
> It was loaded with blanks. What Baldwin didn't know was that the
> propmaster improperly manufactured dummy rounds for another shot which
> resulted in a bullet lodging in the barrel - a "squib load".

Cite.

Governor Swill

Jan 22, 2023, 1:10:58 AM1/22/23
On Sat, 21 Jan 2023 15:41:46 -0600, David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com>
wrote:

>On 1/21/23 12:49, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <doedncZoEu_QpFb-...@giganews.com>,
>> David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote:

>>> Good.
>>
>> Why? Because he blasphemed the Lord your Fatso?
>
>Because he is too stupid to follow the basic rules of firearm safety.

And you're too stupid to get your facts right.

Siri Cruise

Jan 22, 2023, 1:42:36 AM1/22/23
In article <Qr6dnSiEAKyHwVH-...@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote:

> On 1/21/23 12:49, Siri Cruise wrote:
> > In article <doedncZoEu_QpFb-...@giganews.com>,
> > David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote:

> >> Good.
> >
> > Why? Because he blasphemed the Lord your Fatso?
>
> Because he is too stupid to follow the basic rules of firearm safety.

You got proof or just random defamation?

Siri Cruise

Jan 22, 2023, 1:43:16 AM1/22/23
In article <Qr6dnSmEAKzExlH-...@giganews.com>,
Do you have proof of that or just defamation for the heck of it?

WhataWonderfulWorld

Jan 22, 2023, 2:54:28 AM1/22/23
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> In article <Qr6dnSiEAKyHwVH-...@giganews.com>,
> David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote:
>
>> On 1/21/23 12:49, Siri Cruise wrote:

>> > Why? Because he blasphemed the Lord your Fatso?
>>
>> Because he is too stupid to follow the basic rules of firearm safety.
>
> You got proof or just random defamation?

Is not that the Armourer's responsibilty ?
i.e

What does an armorer do?
Armorers are responsible for the transport, storage, and safe use of all
weaponry and firearms on film sets. It is illegal to use NFA (and sometimes
Title 1) firearms on set unless a licensed Armorer is present.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 22, 2023, 7:42:38 AM1/22/23
>Klaus, his goal post move failed.

I know. Sad.

>While Massee

irrelevant.

Governor Swill

Jan 22, 2023, 8:28:31 AM1/22/23
On Sun, 22 Jan 2023 03:35:36 +0000, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote
Paywalled but found this one:
"Florida deputy fatally shoots fellow deputy in 'extremely dumb'
accident: Sheriff"
<https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-deputy-fatally-shoots-fellow-deputy-extremely-dumb/story?id=94498371>

And this one:
"Officer shot, killed during training event Arlington police mourn
loss of corporal in accident "
<http://www.theppsc.org/Archives/Firearms-Safety/ArlingtonTX-Cops.htm>

. . . and THIS one:
"This officer accidentally shot and killed his best friend and partner
27 years ago. What he did next was remarkable."
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/prince-georges-officer-in-friendly-fire-death-gets-help-from-someone-who-knows/2016/03/17/82f4900c-ec31-11e5-bc08-3e03a5b41910_story.html>

and THIS ONE:
"Never-before-released police dash cam video reveals new details in
the death of Prince George's County police detective Jacai Colson.

"Six years ago, Colson was shot and killed by a fellow police officer.
It happened seconds after the department's District 3 police station
was attacked by an active shooter."
<https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/dash-cam-video-reveals-new-details-in-the-death-of-pg-county-officer-jacai-colson/3038636/>

I can't take any more.
"Police Shooting: Ohio Officer Accidentally Shoots 4-year-old Girl
While Aiming at Family Dog"
<https://www.msllegal.com/blog/police-shooting-ohio-officer-accidentally-shoots-4-year-old-girl-while-aiming-at-family-dog/>

Governor Swill

Jan 22, 2023, 8:32:03 AM1/22/23
On Sun, 22 Jan 23 05:41:57 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:

>First of all, you can clearly tell the difference between blanks and live
>rounds. Second of all, you don’t point a gun with blanks at someone and
>pull the trigger.

The gun *was* loaded with blanks, idiot.

Governor Swill

Jan 22, 2023, 8:37:08 AM1/22/23
On Sun, 22 Jan 23 05:41:58 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:

>Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You don?t point a gun at someone and shoot it without making sure it?s
>>> unloaded. You should not do it anyway, but you at least have to make sure
>>> it?s not loaded, regardless if you think it?s a ?safe prop gun? or not.
>>
>> It was loaded with blanks. What Baldwin didn't know was that the
>> propmaster improperly manufactured dummy rounds for another shot which
>> resulted in a bullet lodging in the barrel - a "squib load".
>
>Cite.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10120769/Alec-Baldwin-set-tragedy-gone-wrong.html

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 22, 2023, 11:02:59 AM1/22/23
This path to justice for all, will make gun safety more relevant to the
sloppy gun handlers just as the criminals pay attention to what acts
they commit which cause them to be sentenced for LONGER MANDATORY PRISON
TIME... if you want gun safety then you have to teach people that the
laws are NOT just for the poor and ignorant but for the elites and their
friends as well.

--
-
-

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M2V
---------------------------------------

Raise taxes and it will STAGNATE THE ECONOMY and the realized "REVENUE"
will decrease as the economy falls into Depression.

If less money is being spent or invested, there is less income from
economic activity that can be taxed.

The secret sauce isn't in higher taxes, it's in increased economic
activity. And to achieve more economic activity, the government has to
be less greedy. And quit stealing from the Private Sector Economy.

Raising taxes is NOT a solution for failing GDP growth... economic
activity creates added "REVENUE" raising taxes created less GDP GROWTH
which results in less actual REVENUE for the U.S. Treasury.

Taxes are a way to collect the Revenue NOT create it.

Siri Cruise

Jan 22, 2023, 1:24:11 PM1/22/23
In article <XnsAF94C04B7...@85.12.62.240>,
WhataWonderfulWorld <thunnusa...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is not that the Armourer's responsibilty ?

I expect Baldwin will argue that. I don't if the prosecutor has a
counterargument. So I don't know what a jury will hear.

Just Wondering

Jan 22, 2023, 5:21:58 PM1/22/23
On 1/21/2023 11:42 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote:

>>> Why? Because he blasphemed the Lord your Fatso?
>>
>> Because he is too stupid to follow the basic rules of firearm safety.
>
> You got proof or just random defamation?

Hartung stated his opinion. Opinions are not defamation.

max headroom

Jan 22, 2023, 7:22:38 PM1/22/23
In news:fneqshpnt302ns5u5...@4ax.com, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:
Nothing in your citation supports your speculation.

max headroom

Jan 22, 2023, 7:22:40 PM1/22/23
In news:chine.bleu-ED96C...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> In article <Qr6dnSiEAKyHwVH-...@giganews.com>,
> David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote:
>> On 1/21/23 12:49, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> Why? Because he blasphemed the Lord your Fatso?

>> Because he is too stupid to follow the basic rules of firearm safety.

> You got proof or just random defamation?

Rule #1: Treat ALL firearms as if they are loaded;
Rule #2: Never point a gun at anything you don't wish to destroy....

Governor Swill

Jan 22, 2023, 9:01:28 PM1/22/23
Do you live in an iron lung? Clearly, anybody as stupid as you are
needs to be reminded to breathe.

def戢搶a暗ion
/?def?'maSH?n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: defamation; plural noun: defamations

the action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or
libel.
"she sued him for defamation"

PF

Jan 22, 2023, 10:20:08 PM1/22/23
On 22 Jan 2023, Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> posted some
Baldwin needs the shit beat out of him.

Governor Swill

Jan 23, 2023, 3:58:21 AM1/23/23
On Sun, 22 Jan 2023 15:58:56 -0800, "max headroom"
<maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>Rule #1: Treat ALL firearms as if they are loaded;
>Rule #2: Never point a gun at anything you don't wish to destroy....

"Florida deputy fatally shoots fellow deputy in 'extremely dumb'
accident: Sheriff"
<https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-deputy-fatally-shoots-fellow-deputy-extremely-dumb/story?id=94498371>

"Police Shooting: Ohio Officer Accidentally Shoots 4-year-old Girl
While Aiming at Family Dog"
<https://www.msllegal.com/blog/police-shooting-ohio-officer-accidentally-shoots-4-year-old-girl-while-aiming-at-family-dog/>

Just Wondering

Jan 23, 2023, 12:50:53 PM1/23/23
On 1/22/2023 7:01 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Jan 2023 15:21:50 -0700, Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote:

>>> You got proof or just random defamation?
>>>
>> Hartung stated his opinion. Opinions are not defamation.
>
> Do you live in an iron lung? Clearly, anybody as stupid as you are
> needs to be reminded to breathe.
>
> def·a·ma·tion noun: the action of damaging the good reputation
> of someone; slander or libel.

A statement must be proven false to be defamatory. Opinions
are not defamatory because they cannot be proven true or false.
It is a fact that Baldwin did not follow the rules of firearm
safety. To say so is not defamatory because it is true.

But it cannot be proven why Baldwin did so. It might be
because he did not know the rules (although I doubt that).
Or he might have been too stupid to follow them (although
I doubt that too). Or he might have acted recklessly,
which would be neither ignorance or stupidly. There
might be other reasons. Hartung's statement that Baldwin
is too stupid can't be proven true or false. It is his
opinion.

Just Wondering

Jan 23, 2023, 12:52:16 PM1/23/23
Those are not accidents. They are intentional reckless acts.

Governor Swill

Jan 23, 2023, 1:33:19 PM1/23/23
On Mon, 23 Jan 2023 10:50:45 -0700, Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote:

>On 1/22/2023 7:01 PM, Governor Swill wrote:

>>> Hartung stated his opinion. Opinions are not defamation.
>>
>> Do you live in an iron lung? Clearly, anybody as stupid as you are
>> needs to be reminded to breathe.
>>
>> def戢搶a暗ion noun: the action of damaging the good reputation
>> of someone; slander or libel.
>>
>A statement must be proven false to be defamatory. Opinions
>are not defamatory because they cannot be proven true or false.
>It is a fact that Baldwin did not follow the rules of firearm
>safety. To say so is not defamatory because it is true.
>
>But it cannot be proven why Baldwin did so. It might be
>because he did not know the rules (although I doubt that).
>Or he might have been too stupid to follow them (although
>I doubt that too). Or he might have acted recklessly,
>which would be neither ignorance or stupidly. There
>might be other reasons. Hartung's statement that Baldwin
>is too stupid can't be proven true or false. It is his
>opinion.

An opinion which fits the definition of defamatory.

def戢搶a暗ion noun: the action of damaging the good reputation
of someone; slander or libel.

Governor Swill

Jan 23, 2023, 1:34:15 PM1/23/23
Committed by cops who should have known better. So much for that 20
minute gun safety video . . .

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 23, 2023, 2:01:08 PM1/23/23
Prove Baldwin's reputation has been damaged.

(HINT: It hasn't)

max headroom

Jan 23, 2023, 3:03:47 PM1/23/23
In news:nnktsh1v79t45qs1m...@4ax.com, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:
Another reason the executive producer is liable.

Siri Cruise

Jan 23, 2023, 3:40:01 PM1/23/23
In article <tqmp6q$3onjq$1...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> Another reason the executive producer is liable.

Uh, no. It depends on the text of the law and whether the
prosecutor can prove the law applies.

max headroom

Jan 23, 2023, 3:58:17 PM1/23/23
In news:chine.bleu-B0DCE...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> In article <tqmp6q$3onjq$1...@dont-email.me>, "max headroom"
> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>> Another reason the executive producer is liable.

> Uh, no. It depends on the text of the law and whether the
> prosecutor can prove the law applies.

Uh, sure. It's a given that the buck stops with the executive producer, who WAS
ON THE SET.

Siri Cruise

Jan 23, 2023, 4:32:27 PM1/23/23
In article <tqmsd1$3p8ej$1...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> In news:chine.bleu-B0DCE...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri
> Cruise
> <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:
>
> > In article <tqmp6q$3onjq$1...@dont-email.me>, "max headroom"
> > <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
> >> Another reason the executive producer is liable.
>
> > Uh, no. It depends on the text of the law and whether the
> > prosecutor can prove the law applies.
>
> Uh, sure. It's a given that the buck stops with the executive producer, who
> WAS
> ON THE SET.

It's only a given for people who blaspheme your Saviour the Idjt.

Just Wondering

Jan 23, 2023, 6:12:23 PM1/23/23
On 1/23/2023 11:33 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jan 2023 Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote:

>>> Do you live in an iron lung? Clearly, anybody as stupid as you are
>>> needs to be reminded to breathe.
>>>
>>> def·a·ma·tion noun: the action of damaging the good reputation
>>> of someone; slander or libel.
>>>
>> A statement must be proven false to be defamatory. Opinions
>> are not defamatory because they cannot be proven true or false.
>> It is a fact that Baldwin did not follow the rules of firearm
>> safety. To say so is not defamatory because it is true.
>>
>> But it cannot be proven why Baldwin did so. It might be
>> because he did not know the rules (although I doubt that).
>> Or he might have been too stupid to follow them (although
>> I doubt that too). Or he might have acted recklessly,
>> which would be neither ignorance or stupidly. There
>> might be other reasons. Hartung's statement that Baldwin
>> is too stupid can't be proven true or false. It is his
>> opinion.
>
> An opinion which fits the definition of defamatory.
>
> def·a·ma·tion noun: the action of damaging the good reputation
> of someone; slander or libel.

Your "definition" is wrong. Opinions are not defamation even if
they harm someone's reputation. There are plenty of other
privileges and exceptions. You would do well to learn what
the law is before you try to educate people on what the law is.

David Hartung

Jan 23, 2023, 8:18:01 PM1/23/23
The point is that the actions of the officers have no bearing o Balwin's
recklessness.

Governor Swill

Jan 23, 2023, 8:54:32 PM1/23/23
On Mon, 23 Jan 2023 16:12:15 -0700, Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote:

>On 1/23/2023 11:33 AM, Governor Swill wrote:

>>> A statement must be proven false to be defamatory. Opinions
>>> are not defamatory because they cannot be proven true or false.
>>> It is a fact that Baldwin did not follow the rules of firearm
>>> safety. To say so is not defamatory because it is true.
>>>
>>> But it cannot be proven why Baldwin did so. It might be
>>> because he did not know the rules (although I doubt that).
>>> Or he might have been too stupid to follow them (although
>>> I doubt that too). Or he might have acted recklessly,
>>> which would be neither ignorance or stupidly. There
>>> might be other reasons. Hartung's statement that Baldwin
>>> is too stupid can't be proven true or false. It is his
>>> opinion.
>>
>> An opinion which fits the definition of defamatory.
>>
>> def戢搶a暗ion noun: the action of damaging the good reputation
>> of someone; slander or libel.
>>
>Your "definition" is wrong. Opinions are not defamation even if
>they harm someone's reputation. There are plenty of other
>privileges and exceptions. You would do well to learn what
>the law is before you try to educate people on what the law is.

So the Oxford dictionary has it wrong and you have it right.

Suuuuuuure . . .

Got some lovely bridges for you. Only five dollars each, three for
twenty.

Governor Swill

Jan 23, 2023, 8:57:16 PM1/23/23
How come you guys be all up in Alec's shit but ignore what these
stupid cops did?

"Florida deputy fatally shoots fellow deputy in 'extremely dumb'
accident: Sheriff"

<https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-deputy-fatally-shoots-fellow-deputy-extremely-dumb/story?id=94498371>

"This officer accidentally shot and killed his best friend and partner
27 years ago. What he did next was remarkable."
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/prince-georges-officer-in-friendly-fire-death-gets-help-from-someone-who-knows/2016/03/17/82f4900c-ec31-11e5-bc08-3e03a5b41910_story.html>

"Police Shooting: Ohio Officer Accidentally Shoots 4-year-old Girl
While Aiming at Family Dog"
<https://www.msllegal.com/blog/police-shooting-ohio-officer-accidentally-shoots-4-year-old-girl-while-aiming-at-family-dog/>

Gonna shoot a little girl's dog but hits her instead . . . stupid
fuck.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 23, 2023, 10:00:50 PM1/23/23
David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote in
Accidental deaths on movie sets happen all the time.

Funny how none get prosecuted as crimes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_film_and_television_accidents

WhataWonderfulWorld

Jan 23, 2023, 11:12:58 PM1/23/23
Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote in
Name 23,

Governor Swill

Jan 24, 2023, 2:31:42 AM1/24/23
On Mon, 23 Jan 2023 19:17:50 -0600, David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com>
wrote:
The point is that if firearms professionals can have accidents, why
are you so up in arms about Rust?

Swill
--
Bill Mahr on George Santos: "Everyone saw in George Santos what
they wanted to see - Republicans saw a Trump loving rich prick Democrats

Governor Swill

Jan 24, 2023, 2:38:20 AM1/24/23
On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 04:12:50 GMT, WhataWonderfulWorld wrote:
>Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote
>> David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote

>>> The point is that the actions of the officers have no bearing o
>>> Balwin's recklessness.

The point is you got no business pointing fingers at a movie set
accident when cops are recklessly shooting and murdering innocents.

>> Accidental deaths on movie sets happen all the time.
>>
>> Funny how none get prosecuted as crimes.
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_film_and_television_accidents

>Name 23,

Will you settle for a hundred?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_film_and_television_accidents

Just Wondering

Jan 24, 2023, 3:07:57 AM1/24/23
On 1/23/2023 6:54 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jan 2023 16:12:15 -0700, Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote:

>>> An opinion which fits the definition of defamatory.
>>>
>>> def·a·ma·tion noun: the action of damaging the good reputation
>>> of someone; slander or libel.
>>>
>> Your "definition" is wrong. Opinions are not defamation even if
>> they harm someone's reputation. There are plenty of other
>> privileges and exceptions. You would do well to learn what
>> the law is before you try to educate people on what the law is.
>
> So the Oxford dictionary has it wrong and you have it right.

It is wrong because it is incomplete. Defamation is publication
of a false statement of fact concerning an identified person,
without privilege, with the requisite degree of fault, that
causes injury to that person's reputation. To defame a public
figure such as Baldwin, the degree of fault is "actual malice"
which means known falsity or reckless disregard for its truth.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/defamation

Governor Swill

Jan 24, 2023, 4:40:44 AM1/24/23
On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 01:07:48 -0700, Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote:

>On 1/23/2023 6:54 PM, Governor Swill wrote:

>>> Your "definition" is wrong. Opinions are not defamation even if
>>> they harm someone's reputation. There are plenty of other
>>> privileges and exceptions. You would do well to learn what
>>> the law is before you try to educate people on what the law is.
>>
>> So the Oxford dictionary has it wrong and you have it right.
>
>It is wrong because it is incomplete. Defamation is publication
>of a false statement of fact concerning an identified person,
>without privilege, with the requisite degree of fault, that
>causes injury to that person's reputation. To defame a public
>figure such as Baldwin, the degree of fault is "actual malice"
>which means known falsity or reckless disregard for its truth.
>https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/defamation

From your own cite.

"Defamation is a statement that injures a third party's reputation.
The tort of defamation includes both libel (written statements) and
slander (spoken statements). State common law and statutory law
governs defamation actions, and each state varies in their standards
for defamation and potential damages. Defamation is a tricky area of
law as the lines between stating an opinion versus a fact can be
vague, and defamation tests the limits of the first amendment freedoms
of speech and press. "
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/defamation

Thanks for admitting I was right.

Swill
--
I'm finding more and more often rightists can't substantiate
their claims and opinions mostly because they lie to themselves

Leftists, otoh, live in a fantasy world of cotton candy sunshine,
lollipops and flutterbies. A place where everybody is a sweet,
innocent baby who needs to be coddled and protected from, well, everything,
unless it gets scraped out of its mom's belly first.

Both seek to use government as a bludgeon to enforce their beliefs on
the rest of us.

Glory to the heroes. Glory to Ukraine.

Just Wondering

Jan 24, 2023, 10:26:08 AM1/24/23
On 1/24/2023 2:40 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 01:07:48 -0700, Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote:

>>> So the Oxford dictionary has it wrong and you have it right.
>>
>> It is wrong because it is incomplete. Defamation is publication
>> of a false statement of fact concerning an identified person,
>> without privilege, with the requisite degree of fault, that
>> causes injury to that person's reputation. To defame a public
>> figure such as Baldwin, the degree of fault is "actual malice"
>> which means known falsity or reckless disregard for its truth.
>> https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/defamation
>
> From your own cite.
>
> "Defamation is a statement that injures a third party's reputation.
> The tort of defamation includes both libel (written statements) and
> slander (spoken statements). State common law and statutory law
> governs defamation actions, and each state varies in their standards
> for defamation and potential damages. Defamation is a tricky area of
> law as the lines between stating an opinion versus a fact can be
> vague, and defamation tests the limits of the first amendment freedoms
> of speech and press. "
> https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/defamation

From your own quote: "the lines between stating an opinion
versus a fact can be vague" meaning that defamation requires
stating a fact, not an opinion. Thanks for admitting I was
right.

max headroom

Jan 24, 2023, 11:16:02 AM1/24/23
In news:chine.bleu-5645B...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> In article <tqmsd1$3p8ej$1...@dont-email.me>, "max headroom"
> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>> In news:chine.bleu-B0DCE...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri
>> Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

>>> Uh, no. It depends on the text of the law and whether the
>>> prosecutor can prove the law applies.

>> Uh, sure. It's a given that the buck stops with the executive producer, who
>> WAS ON THE SET.

> It's only a given for people who blaspheme your Saviour the Idjt.

Define "Idjt". I can't find it in any of my dictionaries. Is one one of your
deities?

max headroom

Jan 24, 2023, 11:16:06 AM1/24/23
In news:3keush16atvas5gnr...@4ax.com, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:

> On Mon, 23 Jan 2023 12:57:17 -0800, "max headroom"
> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>> In news:chine.bleu-B0DCE...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri
>> Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

>>> Uh, no. It depends on the text of the law and whether the
>>> prosecutor can prove the law applies.

>> Uh, sure. It's a given that the buck stops with the executive producer, who
>> WAS ON THE SET.

> How come you guys be all up in Alec's shit but ignore what these
> stupid cops did?

Perhaps it's because he's a hypocritical asshole who believes we should all be
disarmed and who makes movies glorifying violence.

Governor Swill

Jan 24, 2023, 9:39:21 PM1/24/23
On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 07:02:20 -0800, "minimal headroom" wrote:
>Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:
>> "minimal headroom" wrote:
>>> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:
>>> Uh, sure. It's a given that the buck stops with the executive producer, who
>>> WAS ON THE SET.
>> It's only a given for people who blaspheme your Saviour the Idjt.
>Define "Idjt". I can't find it in any of my dictionaries. Is one one of your
>deities?

"idjt"

Diminuitive for idiot.
noun

Colloquially a derogatory reference to someone of under average
intelligence.

See also: Donald Trump.

Swill
--
Bill Mahr on George Santos: "Everyone saw in George Santos what
they wanted to see - Republicans saw a Trump loving rich prick, Democrats
saw a a proudly gay person of color, and the Proud Boys saw him as a guy
who would blow them after a couple of beers and not tell anyone."

Governor Swill

Jan 24, 2023, 9:40:26 PM1/24/23
On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 08:13:11 -0800, "max headroom"
<maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>In news:3keush16atvas5gnr...@4ax.com, Governor Swill
><governo...@gmail.com> typed:
>
>> On Mon, 23 Jan 2023 12:57:17 -0800, "max headroom"
>> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>>> In news:chine.bleu-B0DCE...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri
>>> Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

>>> Uh, sure. It's a given that the buck stops with the executive producer, who
>>> WAS ON THE SET.
>
>> How come you guys be all up in Alec's shit but ignore what these
>> stupid cops did?
>
>Perhaps it's because he's a hypocritical asshole who believes we should all be
>disarmed and who makes movies glorifying violence.

Iow, it's entirely political and has nothing to do with the facts of
the incident.

max headroom

Jan 25, 2023, 12:16:20 AM1/25/23
In news:r951thtpv2re1k7pg...@4ax.com, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:

> On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 07:02:20 -0800, "minimal headroom" wrote:
>> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

>>> It's only a given for people who blaspheme your Saviour the Idjt.

>> Define "Idjt". I can't find it in any of my dictionaries. Is one one of your
>> deities?

> "idjt"

> Diminuitive for idiot.
> noun

> Colloquially a derogatory reference to someone of under average
> intelligence.

Source?

max headroom

Jan 25, 2023, 12:16:22 AM1/25/23
In news:4j51thtesk8i803ml...@4ax.com, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:

> On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 08:13:11 -0800, "max headroom"
> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>> In news:3keush16atvas5gnr...@4ax.com, Governor Swill
>> <governo...@gmail.com> typed:

>>> How come you guys be all up in Alec's shit but ignore what these
>>> stupid cops did?

>> Perhaps it's because he's a hypocritical asshole who believes we should all
>> be disarmed and who makes movies glorifying violence.

> Iow, it's entirely political and has nothing to do with the facts of
> the incident.

Were he a spokesman for MADD whilst making beer commercials, would that be
political?

Governor Swill

Jan 25, 2023, 1:16:50 AM1/25/23
On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 20:28:31 -0800, "minimal headroom" wrote:
> Governor Swill typed:
>>See also: Donald Trump.
>
>> Colloquially a derogatory reference to someone of under average
>> intelligence.
>
>Source?

I WROTE it, you moron! Did you *see* a link posted with it?

Swill
NP: "Mixed Emotions" Atlanta Rhythm Section
--
The US budget deficit is bigger than the entire Russian economy.

US deficit 5 year average: $1.8T
<https://fiscaldata.treasury.gov/americas-finance-guide/national-deficit/>
Russia GDP 5 year average: 1.7T
<https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/gdp>

Glory to the Heroes! Glory to Ukraine!

Governor Swill

Jan 25, 2023, 1:20:42 AM1/25/23
On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 20:32:16 -0800, "minimal headroom" wrote:
> Governor Swill typed:
>> On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 08:13:11 -0800, "minimal headroom" wrote:
>>> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> typed:

>>> Perhaps it's because he's a hypocritical asshole who believes we should all
>>> be disarmed and who makes movies glorifying violence.
>
>> Iow, it's entirely political and has nothing to do with the facts of
>> the incident.
>
>Were he a spokesman for MADD whilst making beer commercials, would that be
>political?

Did you OD on stupid pills today?

Swill

max headroom

Jan 25, 2023, 11:32:13 AM1/25/23
In news:3ci1thldjs5mt9jj1...@4ax.com, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:

> On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 20:32:16 -0800, "minimal headroom" wrote:
>> Governor Swill typed:

>>> Iow, it's entirely political and has nothing to do with the facts of
>>> the incident.

>> Were he a spokesman for MADD whilst making beer commercials, would that be
>> political?

> Did you OD on stupid pills today?

If that's too deep for you, just say so.

max headroom

Jan 25, 2023, 11:32:16 AM1/25/23
In news:62i1tht95p1f36frd...@4ax.com, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:
As I suspected.

Governor Swill

Jan 25, 2023, 7:35:27 PM1/25/23
"Suspected"? How long did it take you to figure it out, doofus?

Swill

Governor Swill

Jan 25, 2023, 7:44:33 PM1/25/23
Maybe you should re-read the question you asked me and rephrase it in
English.

Perhaps you meant not "political", but "hypocritical". Well no, I
don't think it's hypocritical. Mothers are Against Drunk Driving, not
sitting in your living room washing down your pizza with a couple of
beers.

max headroom

Jan 26, 2023, 12:04:13 AM1/26/23
In news:nii3thpv6bnglh2m4...@4ax.com, Governor Swill
Knowing you're an unabashed liar, about 4 microseconds.

max headroom

Jan 26, 2023, 12:04:13 AM1/26/23
In news:kmi3thh9fmb9f1oa6...@4ax.com, Governor Swill
Ok, apparently it was too deep for you. Let me rephrase it in 7th-grade
English--

If he were a spokesman for MADD at the same time as he was making beer
commercials, would that be political?

> Perhaps you meant not "political", but "hypocritical"....

Exactly. It's the left's defense of Baldwin that can be described as "it's

Governor Swill

Jan 26, 2023, 8:29:37 AM1/26/23
On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 20:42:33 -0800, "max headroom"
You made it all the way to 7th grade?

MAKE SENSE, BOY! *SLAP*

Swill
--
When the local cops have shown up at the range here to shoot,
most of us pack up our gear and leave. - max headroom