The U.S. Martin Luther King Memorial: AMERICA WANTS US "CHINKS" TO RE-DO IT, OR COME GET IT!

Hu Jintao

Oct 4, 2011, 11:41:45 AM10/4/11
BEIJING, 5th Oct., 2011

From the Paramount Leader
People's Republic

A Stern Message:

MANY AMERICANS are urging their government to demand a refund from
what they call
"the chuckling Chinese." Have 'em come and dismantle the thing and
take it
back to what they criminally call CommieLand.

Then, using solely U.S. workmanship, Americans want a complete
redesign
of the whole monstrosity, as they term it, stateside, including an MLK
likeness that
doesn't resemble Mao Zedong.

As is, they say, it's a total, laughable failure.

Almost as laughable, Americans say, as we silly-looking, buck-toothed,
slant-eyed,
yellah-skinned, smelly Chinks themselves! Most of whom still shit in
the
streets and alleys because there aren't enough toilets in China yet
Not that most of 'em would know how to use a toilet. Or would want
to.

As your President, or Premier, or whatever, I personally am offended,
and don't think this is a good idea.

Let me have your thoughts, my Party members. I promise not to kill
you for using banned e-mail.

-- Hu

www.xinhuanet.com/english2010/

=================

"Fix the King monument"

Editorial
The Washington Post
October 2, 2011

THE DEDICATION of the Martin Luther King Jr. National Memorial,
postponed from August, has been rescheduled for Oct. 16. That date
should be moved forward again, unless the ceremony includes a pledge
to correct the embarrassingly misleading quotation on the side of the
Stone of Hope.

The quote — “I was a drum major for justice, peace and righteousness”
— sounds jarringly immodest, particularly since it was excerpted from
a sermon that King delivered about the folly of prideful bombast. The
reason for this dissonance is that, in a misguided effort at
concision, the words were pulled out of context. The full quotation
was conditional; King did not claim these qualities but said that, if
others insisted on calling him a leader, he hoped it would be in the
service of those noble causes. That’s a big difference.

The poet Maya Angelou, who knew King, asserts that the ham-handed
editing makes the civil rights leader sound like “an arrogant twit.”
She called for the monument to be reengraved. She’s right.

What makes this matter even more troubling is that the distortion
apparently took place without meaningful review. The secretary of the
Commission of Fine Arts, Thomas Luebke, revealed in a letter to The
Post that the commission never approved this truncation of the quote,
as had been asserted by Ed Jackson Jr., the memorial’s chief
architect. A spokesman for the National Parks Service told us it had
not been notified of the editing either. “We were neither informed
nor consulted about this abbreviated quote, and we believe we should
have been,” said the spokesman, Bill Line. We tried to ask Mr. Jackson
about this, but he has not returned our calls.

Meanwhile, the botched quotation, first noted in an op-ed by The
Post’s Rachel Manteuffel, has become something of a national
laughingstock. Comedy Central satirist Stephen Colbert recently
suggested that if Washington was willing to subordinate accuracy to
brevity, we might as well truncate the quote even more, reducing it to
“I was a drum major” — and then put a funny hat on the statue’s head.
“Hey,” Mr. Colbert deadpanned, “he did lead a march.”

In today’s poisonous, polarized political atmosphere, it sometimes
seems as if monuments and memorials are the only thing Washington
still does well. Are we willing to abandon even that? In this case,
“chiseled in stone” does not mean — or should not mean — unchangeable.

Generations of Americans will learn about the Rev. King from this
monument. What they learn should be correct and not demean the memory
of a great man. The memorial’s Web site is still soliciting donations,
with this quotation: “the time is always ripe to do what is right.”
Time to find out if those words have any power left.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/fix-the-king-monument/2011/09/...

http://mlkmemorialnews.org/images/stone_sm.jpg

BarbaraOl'GrandBagBush

Oct 4, 2011, 11:55:43 AM10/4/11
If King was alive, he'd have the fuckin' thing blown up!

ltl...@hotmail.com

Oct 4, 2011, 12:54:37 PM10/4/11

> Time to find out if those words have any power left.

Free gift:
Loan amount: 1,000,000,000,000 usd Maotin Luther King Memorial
Loan amount: 5,000,000,000,000 usd Maobama Hussein Memorial

> http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/fix-the-king-monument/2011/09/...
>
> http://mlkmemorialnews.org/images/stone_sm.jpg

rst0

Oct 4, 2011, 7:19:58 PM10/4/11
On Oct 4, 8:55 am, "BarbaraOl'GrandBagBush" <clitte...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> If King was alive, he'd have the fuckin' thing blown up!

Why don't you do it, Julia Assange!!! Talking to yourself again, I
see.

Hu Jintao Jr.

Oct 5, 2011, 5:36:24 PM10/5/11
=============

Thanking you for your kind reply ...

rst0

Oct 6, 2011, 10:48:55 AM10/6/11
HEY, CHINKS -- THE MLK THING STINKS!

SO TAKE IT BACK, YOU RINKY-DINKS!

rst0

Oct 6, 2011, 1:04:12 PM10/6/11
On Oct 6, 7:48 am, rst0 <kink...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> HEY, CHINKS -- THE MLK THING STINKS!
>
> SO TAKE IT BACK, YOU RINKY-DINKS!

The above rst0 is NOT me. I would never use foul demeaning words on
anyone.

Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers

Oct 6, 2011, 8:47:18 PM10/6/11
rs0,

this rst0 is in REALITY mr. Peter Wright ,.... Peter
Wright

Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers

Oct 6, 2011, 8:47:39 PM10/6/11
he is Peter Wright

Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers

Oct 6, 2011, 8:53:19 PM10/6/11
he is Peter Wright

he is GAY like me and he hates all Chinks like me .

rst0

Oct 6, 2011, 9:20:00 PM10/6/11
On Oct 6, 5:47 pm, "Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee
lovers" <veak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> rs0,
>
> this  rst0    is  in REALITY   mr.  Peter  Wright    ,....     Peter
> Wright

What proof do you have he is Peter Wright?

Demorising

Oct 7, 2011, 2:03:50 AM10/7/11
http://groups.google.com/group/hk.politics/msg/0d1de2b14d28b096

"For a lonely son of a bitch you are, you certainly have no right to
say anything about sex as you have never had any. You can not fuck,
lecherdog. You got drooping wet noodle penis, no balls, and no
sperm. You can not even masturbate. Your drooping wet noodle penis
can not penetrate water. You can only write about sex. You can not
perform. You are old 60+ Chinaman pig with big potbelly. Your wife
left you for someone else. You are going to die in your sleep soon.
No one is a bigger son of a bitch than you are, lecher dog. You are
going to die
in your sleep soon. No one is a bigger asshole rice licking jackass
than you are. You are going to die in your sleep soon. You have no
social skills, no manners, no friend. You are going to die in your
sleep soon. You are a psycho case. Go see a psychiatrist or you
surely will die in your sleep soon."
-- rst0

AntiDabianchenVirus

Oct 7, 2011, 2:18:13 AM10/7/11
On Oct 7, 2:03 pm, Demorising <demoris...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/hk.politics/msg/0d1de2b14d28b096
(remainder of China hater's troll-post trash snipped)

LOL! Nothing to submit to your paymasters The Epoch Times today, half
man?

Remember this?

http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.tibet/msg/a6290744cb9b9a43?hl=en

Lee Kuan Yew , Singapore 's Senior Chinese Power Monopolist

Oct 7, 2011, 3:08:31 AM10/7/11
rst0
look up his profile on Sept 1st and June 1 st 2003 .

Ackneigh Wombuster

Oct 7, 2011, 3:01:08 PM10/7/11
Can anyone determine whether this mysterious entity's peter is right?

rst0

Oct 8, 2011, 6:28:58 PM10/8/11
July, 2006!!!

Surely, that was a long time ago!!!
We have not heard from lecher dog since.
He died.

rst0

Oct 9, 2011, 12:21:00 PM10/9/11
On Oct 7, 12:01 pm, Ackneigh Wombuster <perryneh...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Can anyone determine whether this mysterious entity's peter is right?

You should know. You are part of it.

Rush'sWeeDick

Oct 10, 2011, 1:40:43 PM10/10/11
Let's have the MLK statue re-done, with King seated Roosevelt-like --
but partially clothed on a bed inside a motel room.

rst0

Oct 10, 2011, 1:50:27 PM10/10/11
On Oct 10, 10:40 am, "Rush'sWeeDick" <clitte...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Let's have the MLK statue re-done, with King seated Roosevelt-like --
> but partially clothed on a bed inside a motel room.

Wow!!! What filthy vicious mind you have!!!!

HolyRoller!

Oct 10, 2011, 2:19:51 PM10/10/11
I think RWD's recommendation is right-on. After all, the FBI knew,
like Jackie Kennedy knew, MLK was "a phony."

A notorious ass-hound, he'd rather lay than pray.

rst0

Oct 10, 2011, 2:50:21 PM10/10/11

Never-the-less, he changed America. He and Nelson Mandela changed the
world for the better.

Kris Baker

Oct 10, 2011, 6:30:15 PM10/10/11

"rst0" <rst0...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

....and who was that FBI, telling Jack and Jackie about MLK?

Cross-dressing gay Herbert Hoover.

Kris

rst0

Oct 10, 2011, 6:40:37 PM10/10/11