Caroline D'Amore

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 2:15:04 PM9/13/10
http://www.buzzfoto.com/wp-content/gallery/100912bie_carolinedamore_buzzfoto/carolinedamore_bradelterman334.jpg

Well they finally got me this year. I am big loser.

They had a stand in for Victoria Justice, a model that I have dated,
everyone knew, that I was not going to remember her name, and they were
right.

She didn't care but its the second time I screwed up.

The first was a few years back when I confused two Victoria Secret girls
who were on the runway, for fashion week NY not for VS but for the
circuit, can't remember which designer, and I thought she was Jessica
Stam, but it was someone else.

And then it turned out that she was also a Victoria Secret model, and so
it was like it was not just going to go away either.

Ah well, such is life.

Nice to see you baby.

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 2:35:16 PM9/13/10

Yes, I guess you could call that, poetic, justice.

She is incredibly beautiful and no doubt will be a top supermodel and
that was why they picked her to do it to me good.
For all the girls, and all the nights they did their hair and shaved
their legs, and waited, in the rain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdVgQxh9jW0

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 2:42:09 PM9/13/10

So what was that song about? Just a little reminder that they did it to
me too. Especially when Adriana dumped me, and Alessandra Ambrosio and
Ana Beatriz Barros, were not there to catch my fall.

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 2:44:50 PM9/13/10

And who was there this year? To whisper her name into my ear, or post it
in a message, or have it on a website, no one. They stood there and
watched me burn.

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 3:04:29 PM9/13/10

Jessica Stam tried to warn me, but how could that do any good?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0yVJfE1H_U

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 3:09:53 PM9/13/10

Yes if you look at Rihanna's face in this video, she does the Billy Idol
lip curl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U&ob=av2e

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 3:49:12 PM9/13/10

Angelina might have thought it was about her there, and not Adriana, I
tool my brand new 6,000 dollar SONY VAIO laptop, you know how you can
pop open the screen, flip it up, well you shouldn't just keep going with
that until it reaches the back of the laptop because if you do it hard
enough and fast enough stuff will fly all over the place and you could
put someone's eye out.

Ordinarily I am not like that at all. But there is something those two
have in common and I got bit, not once, but twice by that.
Back to back.

But now I have learned my lesson.

Great song, a little bit exaggerated, but great video.
Great acting and hey, it could happen to you, so catch my falllllll if I
should stumble,

and so then a couple days ago, I find out that Jessica Stam fell down on
the runway, and who was there to catch her fall?
Not the guy who was supposed to be there.

Isn't there a song like that, somewhere, that we do it to each other,
and then we do it again?

Friday night it was 4 or 5 hours before I could get over that look
Jessica Stam had on her face that I didn't show anyone. I didn't pick
anyone up I was like 5 hours late.

And last night all I could see was that face, and those eye brows, and
Victoria laughing, and me standing there with my pants down around my
knees, in the middle of mainstreet with a stupid expression on my face.

Knowing that Eminem and Rihanna were there on stage opening act, singing
I love the way you lie.

Is there a happy ending I don't know. Love hurts. True love hurts more
than anything. I really don't know.

I saw a video the other day with Rihanna and Chris, and Rihanna was
singing to Chris that she wasn't going to go out with me anymore,
because she knew it was killing him. And she looked like a goddess in
that video. And Chris looked like a billionaire.

And it reminded me that I stopped picking her up when I saw that video
the first time, and they looked happy some times, and then I saw
Whitney, try to make a comeback, and it reminded me of that movie she
did with Kevin Kostner, The Bodyguard. He took a bullet for Whitney in
that movie.
And I helped Whitney make her comeback, but she kept falling down.

I didn't want to see Rihanna fall down like that.
So I asked her not to bring Chris to the Grammy awards last year 2009,
and that I would pick her up.
She never made it all the way there. He attacked her in the car that night.

There isn't a song that can fix all of that, only time, and friends, and
lovers can fix all that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19rC-Fl-KwM

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 4:10:25 PM9/13/10

I was a day late getting to Japan for Megan, I won't show you the
picture of her at the opening on stage, in front of millions of people,
looking like she is the only person on stage, ignoring them and everyone
and looking for me, with tears in her eyes.

Where was I? I don't know. I can't remember.

Somehow I will make it up to you, just doesn't always cut it.

I guess me and Adriana fought a lot in public didn't we?

http://www.icantbelieveitsnotporn.com/photos/2010/02/adriana-lima-gq.jpg

It's difficult to tell that she was crying there for that GQ shoot.

We never fought physically though, Chris what he did in my opinion, was
unforgivable.

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 4:20:58 PM9/13/10
BonZAIii Bonsai bonsai.....

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 4:37:07 PM9/13/10
On 9/13/2010 21:20, rick_s wrote:
> BonZAIii Bonsai bonsai.....

I saw this image and I thought it was Jessica Stam, with her hair dyed black
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xt/103982752.jpg?v=1&g=fs2|0|editorial42|82|752&s=1
and I went bonzai I'm a dead man, bonzai....

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 4:58:52 PM9/13/10

Somehow it looked so much more worse than that in my nightmares on
Friday night.

Did I show you that Natalie holocaust image yet?

I don't think I will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVqGF6YAvQ4

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 5:29:13 PM9/13/10

But you know you should never give up on love.
As pane-ful as it can be, what else compares with it?

This one's for you Ana (Beatriz Barros)
Julio did it live once and dedicated it to us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhKbtFOIuSQ

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 5:50:37 PM9/13/10

Yeah maybe I wrecked it, this is what we saw, but what did everyone else
see?
They didn't see Halle at the Academy Awards, on the red carpet with the
mother of all wardrobe malfunctions, (you had to be there) no, what the
people saw this year was the most stylish together MTV video awards they
have ever seen. And the girls all looking like supermodels, and me with
my pants down around my ankles on mainstreet.

Well I found Doutzen did I tell you? (I haven't found Jessica Stroup yet)

http://h.imagehost.org/view/0541/chanel_adri_dkfno3
She's pregnant, that's her on the right, she ate Holland I guess I don't
know, she used to be different than that and she doesn't care because
she will marry her DJ boyfriend now and live happily, ever, after.

I guess sometimes there is a happy ending after all.

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 6:00:31 PM9/13/10

They were at The Chanel Soho boutique in NY on Friday I think it was.
Karl was around there somewhere with a bat so I never showed.
(Just kidding Karl)

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 6:12:22 PM9/13/10
On 9/13/2010 22:50, rick_s wrote:

Yeah I got both barrels this year, once from Eminem and Rihanna and once
from Lady Gaga.
Did you ever see the movie, once upon a time in the west?
Gaga is all confused, the guy on the train, with the thing under his
chin, that keeps his head upright, no, that's not me.
Charles Bronson, that's more like me in that movie.

I saw her video and I was like, well, what is that I wonder, and then
they had the movie on TV last week.

You know we like to go on old fashioned train rides but I wouldn't take
Gaga because I had been burnt quite badly in a house fire not long ago,
well not a real house fire but a pane-ful one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I&ob=av3e

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 6:23:04 PM9/13/10

And running along side the MTV awards was the cancer charity where a few
of the girls showed up to support the cause and support me.

Now when Kylie got breast cancer I couldn't be there, because if I was,
then Oliver Martinez, couldn't be there and I thought that what she
needed at that time was not me, but him.

And she did a video for me this year, and I saw Oliver, he knew what I
was talkin about, and the girls came out, and you know, when I look at
this video and things are exploding in San Francisco, and people are in
the street yelling at me, let em yell, let things blow up, if that's
what it takes to get there, its worth it.

http://h.imagehost.org/view/0541/chanel_adri_dkfno3

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 6:29:38 PM9/13/10

my bad (yeah I'm sure its my bad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW1W_9IqskY

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 6:37:24 PM9/13/10
http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2835102/Re_Taylor_Momsen_Delicious_Lau#Post2835102

Hi Taylor, have I been talking really that long? What time was I
supposed to pick Jessica up?
OMG
omg

bonsai

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 6:53:07 PM9/13/10

http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?action=preview&cycle=true&toimage=107
Image one

http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?action=preview&cycle=true&toimage=108
Image two

Who could mistake them? The shoes are not the same.

And you know, some day, I will remember her name and we are going to
have ourselves a bad romance, mark my words.

rick_s

Sep 13, 2010, 7:17:24 PM9/13/10

Until then it will continue to haunt me.
http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?action=preview&toimage=143&cycle=true

I bet she is a Chanel model. That would be probably close.
One of the runway girls probably.
Yeah, that's where I met her.

I think.

http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?action=quicksearch&ppid=124173&version=int

Yeah she is really gorgeous.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 2:14:13 AM9/14/10

I really have to think ahead next time though to have some rough and
ready excuses for my roommates though because all weekend I was walking
around looking like I was high on life and they kept asking me what?
Whats so funny? What are you so happy about? I couldn't very well tell
them oh its fashion week in New york. (The are dyed in the wool football
fans, and manly men and all of that)

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 2:27:07 AM9/14/10

And you know I could go to Bellazon, and probably in less than 15
minutes, find out this girl's name. But I won't because I prefer to be
haunted by her beauty. Oh I will find out, when WENN finds out and until
then, I will be watching and waiting.
http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?action=preview&toimage=143&cycle=true

You know _why I like this song by Serenia that was written by Leonard Cohen?
Well firstly blame Leonard Cohen for making black so popular these days,
but I like this song because the beat and the energy, that is how it
feels when I see those girls hit the runway and strut their stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_b4l6j_TI0

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 2:50:59 AM9/14/10
Oh was Hilary calling me??? (Hilary Duff)
I know I shouldn't so this but you said you wanted the straight goods.
I saw she had a raccoon's tail sticking out of her purse yesterday and I
was pleased to see that she wasn't wearing her 'pilgrim' shoes with the
Chanel logo on then as a kind of a buckle.

Um pirates would not be caught dead, wearing black square toed pilgrim
shoes, since that sort of sends a conflicting message. Did she have the
socks and the pants tucked in the socks as well I can't remember.

So she married her hockey player boyfriend, and they will for sure, live
happily, ever, after.

Let me see if I can think of a song to send out for Hilary...
This might take a minute.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 3:06:44 AM9/14/10

You have no idea how difficult it is to find songs in youtube without
and advanced search.
At our conference, I am going to send a drink to youtube from google,
and vice versa

Here you go Hilary, Nicole singing, 'no spot to guide me'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgcvE_EHNlg

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 3:19:20 AM9/14/10

That is so cute.

The pilgrim shoes was an honest mistake. Mel Gibson could pull that off
with a pony tail and everyone would think that was very early American
and patriotic.

But the logo looked gauche and when a logo like Chanel's begins to look
gauche, then society beige can begin to look gauche too if it happens to
carry a Chanel logo.

But they are lucky they have Karl. And the industry works together like
a team, and well when fashion becomes about logos, then why try to be
different? Why try to be artistic or creative when you don't have to?

So don't take it personally, because you have in the past been very
fashionable and fashion conscious, and I know that your biological clock
was ticking, perhaps not quite as loudly as Doutzen's was last year.

Imagine how frigtening it is, to be a top supermodel, and see your genes
saying to you, well its time to become a Dutch housewife now. Time to
bake bread and wear an apron, and yes perhaps even a girdle.

You look around you at the other Dutch women who are a few years older
than you and you see it happening to you and there is nothing that you
can do about it.

It happens to almost everyone. Well everyone except girls like Naomi
Campbell, who never ages.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 3:27:44 AM9/14/10

So what was our damage control?

Karl made beige cool, and I made gauche cool.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 3:52:06 AM9/14/10

So I am hoping that Karl got what he wanted, and that Serenia album
cover really does sort of capture the mood I am trying to encapsulate
this year in part, as we will be going on our adventures.
At least the color, the scenery, the clock dial or compass dial lines,
the girl, the ambiance, and the excitement.

The peekaboo linen and cotton undergarments well for me that is really
sexy, because I have seen garters and satin lingerie and silk lingerie
and in every color, pastels, and you name it and really what is lingerie
for? It is supposed to get you sexually aroused.
And if you are on your honeymoon and it doesn't?

There is no one else there (if I can't be there) to help with that.
And that's not a good way to start off a marriage.
So girls, I know when you plan your wedding, it is about what the
Bride's maids will be wearing and about your dress, and the flower girl,
but don't forget what you will feel like on your honeymoon, if you just
pick up some lingerie at VS and you find your husband making excuses
about oh, it happens to everyone, and just give me a few minutes, and
well the pressure, and you look sooo lovely, and I am just going to get
a drink and I will be right back, and

Keep in mind the chances that they are both virgins or that they
themselves have never slept together these days may be slim.

"Well red, with black lace, like a corset, that will get him because red
means sex"

No that means you are going to the bullfights.

Maybe I might be on the leading of edge of that because of Adriana and
ok I am spoiled when it comes to seeing girls in lingerie.

And when I thought about it this year, I really couldn't think of any
new color, or way that I could suggest to liven it up a bit.

So I just thought to myself, well then what DOES turn me on these days,
and I remembered Sweden, and how sexy all that is.

And why is it sexy? Well its so wholesome, and you know they cover up,
but there is a bit of peekaboo going on there and they do get some hay
in their hair in the spring, even when they wear bloomers under those
gorgeous country family style dresses of theirs.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 4:27:56 AM9/14/10

> "Well red, with black lace, like a corset, that will get him because red
> means sex"
>
> No that means you are going to the bullfights.

Now there was a time when that would have drove men crazy, back when
Hedy Lamar played Delilah in Samson and Delilah, because Latin girls,
you know that attitude and sexy beauty and pouting, and fighting, and
slamming the girl up against the door, like Al Paccino in Godfather, and
all of that. Did they ever kiss each other without the guy first getting
slapped in the face?

These days no means no, and when someone slaps you, you are supposed to
take the hint.

So to use a worn out cliche we were all on the same page this year in a
lot of ways and that Eminem video, well that was probably what caused
Megan to tie the knot with Brian, I don't know, because when you look
near the end, with the two of them lying there like that, that could be
me and Adriana, or me and Megan.

But really it looked more like me and Megan because Adriana likes to
stretch out on the bed, didn't like me putting my arm around her like
that because she told me, get off my back, it made her feel
claustrophobic. She just wanted me to sleep with my head on her
shoulder, and that was what Megan was saying last week. Pointing at her
shoulder. And in an interview in a silver trailer before that, and
laughing while she was doing it.

The fighting well that's a lot of people.

Yeah and when I look at that scene with them on the bed, at the end,
well that's better than sex when you are both just tired, had a tough
week, love each other, and just want to be together.

You know that is how a lot of couples stay together. They just let it
go, say nothing, sleep together like that, and everything is back the
way it was.

If you are not in true love its difficult to let it go some times.
And if you are, its difficult not to just let it go.

Yes kids will keep you together for a while, but not forever if you
don't get married for love.

And the message on his hand, like a phone number from a girl at the bar,
oh boy, that's when a guy can get deep scratches across his face if his
girl is feisty and Latin.
All the dishes will be broken, even the Corel ones, and you know his
favorite things will be destroyed in meaningful ways.

American girls who are not Latin, they just throw his stuff on the lawn
out the second story window. He gets off easy and goes to his new
girlfriends house or sleeps on a buddies couch.

Guys used to be in the doghouse. I don't know exactly what that meant
but that is what they used to call it.

You know there is so much you can say with fashion that has not been
said. It has not all been done. But red and black lace means 'spanich'
and if you don't know what that means then you haven't been slapped in
the face by a gorgeous black haired feisty Latin dollbaby.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 4:31:01 AM9/14/10

> You know there is so much you can say with fashion that has not been
> said. It has not all been done. But red and black lace means 'spanich'
> and if you don't know what that means then you haven't been slapped in
> the face by a gorgeous black haired feisty Latin dollbaby.

Do you need the whole red satin black lace ensemble, or is one red cuff
on the right arm, with a little black lace enough to get me to say, bonsai?

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 5:10:37 AM9/14/10

> Do you need the whole red satin black lace ensemble, or is one red cuff
> on the right arm, with a little black lace enough to get me to say, bonsai?

Well then what else can you say with a cuff like that?

Well you say a whole lot of things because there are a lot of reasons
why a guy might get slapped and often, it comes outta the blue and he
says "whad I do???" Well someone else can tell him if they know.
At least he might figure it out if he has a hint, and better still might
have some jewelry or some tickets or something ready as a means of
defense and then it could all serve as just a warning.

You know a couple posts back, when I was thinking of Samson and Delilah,
I almost remembered why sheer linen and visible seems were gauche.

Stellllahhhhh.... picture Shelly Winters in a girdle with garter straps
showing.

But for a fit girl who doesn't need a girdle, and the material is not
looking like a girdle but maybe bloomers or exercise gear it can be very
sexy. So you have to be careful about that. So can the stretchy thin
cotton that has fabric lines in it that becomes more see through as it
stretches.

You notice that in my image that I made of the black assistant in a
black dress I went with a undergarment that was a top, flattering her
boobs, instead of the bloomers and showing what it might look like with
bloomers.

I don't want the girls to be self conscious getting in and out of cars,
or change the way they are that makes them feel comfortable so I will
let the designers handle all of that.

But I like what I saw, and they know how to do things properly where I
would not be able to make it cool and fashionable like they did.

But no, the last girl did not shed her aqua top, like in the Kiley
Minogue All the Lovers video.

But did you see what it looked like, when Jessica Biel brought her aqua
purse out last week?
She did that on purpose, and had to get a step ladder to fetch it out of
her closet.

Funny how what is once in style can look out of place in a few years.

The little red dress. That used to mean something and maybe still does,
but the little black dress seems to be more appealing to me.

It just makes any accessory you have so much more gold, or so much more
stylish.

Symbols on purses, that will be big this year.

Shoes? I am still crazy about those supermodel style shoes that Jessica
Stam had on. They make a girls legs look so fit, and make her look so
professional. And not just her, all the girls when they wear them.

And black yes, but any fashionable color. But then how does a normal
girl who is not a supermodel wear shoes like that? Well I don't see a
lot of other girls wearing them. Maybe that's part of what makes them
look so professional.

And the aviator shades. Come fly with me, and if I see those shades,
yes, I will look twice because they have some meaning.

But this year I am going to maybe see what is on the shelves, if there
is something else that maybe I like.
Its not that I am old fashioned, I looked and looked and could not find
any glasses at all for two years, that I liked, and had to get lenses
put into a pair of aviator sunglasses special order before I liked the look.

The little black square glasses ok, when we were computer nerds, that
said, here we come, you are totally fucked right now, and we are damn
expensive, but we are going to save your ass and you know it.

So then after everything was fixed, I didn't want to keep looking like
Elvis Costello, or whats his name, that oldies artist who died in a
crash with the Big Bopper, who sang Peggy Sue, and (yeah I had to look
it up) Buddy Holly. Did he wear tape in the middle like you are supposed
to I don't know.

I look at pictures of Buddy Holly and I think, oh c'mon, has that ever
been anything but a freak show? How could a guy get up on stage looking
like that??? Who was managing his image? Well maybe back then it was
hot, but now the Bieber is hot.

Leave it Bieber. Soon he will just be, the Bieb.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 5:26:45 AM9/14/10

> Leave it Bieber. Soon he will just be, the Bieb.

That's funny, I looked at that 3 times, and the 'to' just dissappeared
right now the fourth time I looked. And it isn't even beige.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 5:53:30 AM9/14/10
I re aligned the thread for newsreader software by quoting the first post.

I have to work tonight but I can talk a little longer.

So then someone asked me, well so now what for Doutzen and Hilary if you
say they are going to live happily ever after?

Is happily ever after the new Prosac or something?

Happily ever after can be happily ever after, if you don't try to cling
to the past.
What is wrong with playing the part of a happy housewife?
Seal and Heidi Klum have they wrote a book yet or are they still just
showing everyone how to do that?

Beyonce and Jay Z, are they not happy because I assume they are.

Adriana ok, well we still stay in close contact when we can, and it was
a few years before Angelina and I would stop signaling each other
constantly.
But then like Angie said this week, she doesn't have a lot of friends,
its difficult to find people who are on the same wavelength as you some
times.
Me and Doutzen were close too, but not really as compatible and me and
Hil sure we have been close for a longtime, but as friends.

Well when you get married, some times you have to choose between your
husband and your friends. Everyone does that.

But to give up all the fun we have at night and just bake cookies instead?

The single fun we have you mean? Jessica Alba is not just my secretary,
she is everyone's secretary. She is like the industry secretary.
Sure we stay close. That takes a lot of work on both our parts to do that.
But she went to Paris last summer, and didn't hang around Malibu for me
in case I needed to know what was going on.
She has her own life.

Now Ashley Greene is racking up frequent flyer points and doing a great
job of being all things to all people.

Jen hasn't remarried. You can change the subject just by saying that
anywhere.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 6:14:59 AM9/14/10
So what other shoes then if the supermodels won't let you steal their thing?

What about Gaga shoes? What about Gaga shes with cranchops?
Meat dress and cran chop shoes?
Or meat dress and barbeque sauce shoes?

Some things stay in style, and last week a local young supermodel, just
back to school, had a thin gray hoodie mini dress, straight blond hair
down to her ass, what looked like albino eyelashes from a distance,
Uggs, and she touched her right hand to her bottom lip, right hand, and
said everything she needed to say to me, while walking away from the
bus, and I was just driving past at work.

One glance at her, and you say, professional model.

But people can say anything they want, if they have something to work
with and are practiced at what they might want to say.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 6:35:13 AM9/14/10

I suppose I should translate that for non models and such and men who
might be peeking in here.
That was the first time I ever saw her in my life.
Talk about a two second ice breaking instant long lasting meaningful
relationship.

The thin gray cotton, the fit legs, well its fall so the hoody, but
wants to show off her figure and not hide it under a big coat, but Uggs,
because she wants to be warm and its fall, the long straight blond hair
well that is a job in itself looking after hair that long.
You would only do that if you were getting paid to do that unless you
were trying for the Guinness Book of Records.

The albino eye lashes? Something white, different, made her eyes look
very light colored all around them, maybe she is an albino, but she
didn't have pink eyes. I don't know how you make your eye lashes white,
its probably dangerous, and left to the professionals if they can even
do it.

Gray hair on young people that has not been done much yet what about
white hair on young people and that sort of thinking but without looking
like maybe it is a medical condition.

I saw a girl at work who had Gaga big eyes, and it was really attractive
on her. I saw in the sidebar beside Bad Romance an instructional video
on how to make big Gaga eyes. I didn't look because it was for girls.

So what was she saying by touching her lip, well you can't expect to
just do that in Hollywood and get the same reaction, unless you are a
supermodel that I am meeting for the first time.

She is saying, you look attractive to me, we could kiss and I won't
complain, you can do the wild thing to me, I like that, the thing that
girls like, even when there is no wood, and it is a simple easy thing to
say without Gaga fingers.
Relationship.
That is all she was saying.

And since it was all timely and had numerous factors that were present
from last week, like the thin cotton gray minidress, the fit look, no
heavy undergarment lines at all, must have been wearing something I
assume but nothing sticking out from that nice thin cotton dress.

Maybe she had thin linen sheer peekaboo undergarments or nothing or
maybe a thong but nothing that distracted from that form fitting dress.

And this all happened in less than 3 seconds.

And she was not waving her arms at me, she saw me driving past, noticed
my eyes pop out, and knew what to say and made a decision very quickly
what to say.
That leaves a good impression on me. As a first impression.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 6:44:22 AM9/14/10

She said "Thursday Monday, holidays, Japan, wild fun, relationship
sleepover. And I will be good for you baby. And the girls won't mind"

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 7:15:33 AM9/14/10

>> Maybe she had thin linen sheer peekaboo undergarments or nothing or
>> maybe a thong but nothing that distracted from that form fitting dress.
>>
>> And this all happened in less than 3 seconds.
>>
>> And she was not waving her arms at me, she saw me driving past, noticed
>> my eyes pop out, and knew what to say and made a decision very quickly
>> what to say.
>> That leaves a good impression on me. As a first impression.
>>

> She said "Thursday Monday, holidays, Japan, wild fun, relationship
> sleepover. And I will be good for you baby. And the girls won't mind"

So yeah, she helped decorate the airship last week. With her presence.
And will on a regular basis. How do get that sexy hot attractive fit fun
clean sharp smart talented impression out of your mind, when that is
what you look for consciously and subconsciously?

And why would I want to.

But it won't work for everyone, and it may not even work next week.
What will we be doing next week? Right now it is all about fashion, what
will it be next week?

That's why being current and looking the part you wish to play, is
important if you want to have the good fun, with the kindof people, you
want to associate with.

She's looking for something, I'm looking for something, people walk
around with what they are looking for in the backs of their minds.

My roommates go to a website called plenty of fish, and just do things
the easy way for themselves. And I get to hear about their efforts, and
their disasters. One of them just went and got a hooker instead last
week. And made up a story for us about some long lost reunion and it all
happened so fast I missed it completely and heard my two roomates
talking about it in the livingroom when I went into the kitchen and one
asked him if she was a hooker, and I heard the story and said to myself,
yeah, he doesn't lie well, but what can you say.

That's reality for normal people.

Certainly not for me.

But what skills does he have to offer in the dating game? He is pretty
clueless. He dropped a few of his other girlfriends because he figured
out after a long time that hey, they seem to only call him when they are
broke, and they don't seem to contribute anything to the relationship,
including sex, and at a point he wasn't getting the emotional payback
from his emotional investment.

The other one scores, if you want to call it that, almost every time he
goes out, because fat girls are easy and he will sleep with anything.
As long as he gets some I guess.

I have yet to see them with a nice looking girl that was not just with
them, but was willing to sleep with them.

So guys really don't have the skills or abilities to communicate in
dating like girls have.

I used to sign as well quite a bit, to girls, and sometimes I do, but
the eyes popping out is actually better, because you can't fake that and
that means something to hot girls. I am just not afraid to look and will
notice a hot girl since I like to look at people anyways.

If they don't pop out or I don't strain my neck, or don't look back then
they know whats the point anyway.

In her case with the gray dress I didn't have to look back, but you
know, if I want to see her bum, I have to.

I saw another supermodel looking girl last week, only down the street
half a block, and she must have eyes in the back of her head or
something because she signed me without even turning around, maybe she
saw the reflection of my truck in a store window or something and well,
if she is not willing to take the time to turn around, I am not willing
to pursue her further even if, for all intents and purposes, oh yes, all
the right clothing, the right hair, the right everything, the right
walk, the right shoes, the right wiggle the incredible bum, well its not
enough. You need a certain interest level before you will get excited
about things.

It's like, compared to the first message, she said, I like this, and for
you, whatever.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 7:19:22 AM9/14/10

> She said "Thursday Monday, holidays, Japan, wild fun, relationship
> sleepover. And I will be good for you baby. And the girls won't mind"

Need a clarification on why that is good for me?
Kissing, snuggling, warm, sleeping over, yeah that is good for me.
And in the winter as I say at times that is better than sex.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 7:54:53 AM9/14/10
Last week a whole bunch of models were out at the same time trying to
wake people up to fashion week, wearing blue and white, Jessica White
was one of them front and center in that group with Coco Rocha the red
haired fireball. (Canadian supermodel) Jessica had her hair parted on
the side.

And Coco was just posing but in a very expressive alluring way, sexy to
be sure, but not dressed for sex, just dressed for sexy model posing
expressionism.

It all got my attention but how could anyone get my eyes off of Jessica
White when she has been on my mind a lot lately?

I wasn't paying much attention to anything else but her and her hair.

And the expression on her face, what part she had in the lineup, and so
whatever the larger group message was, probably just went right over my
head.

But I did notice Coco. And we haven't gone out, but I see her now in
various places and people are posting her images, and talking about her
outgoing expressionism, and all of that.

The reaction to Adriana's look at fashion night out was fantastic from
what I have read from the various comments.

They say she looks healthy, and lovely, this is her comeback they say,
and all these positive things because that night she was being modest,
but dressed in that Swedish wholesome dress.

The reaction to her there at Chanel, looking different, surrounded by
different people, is completely opposite.

It's like trying to go back when it no longer fits.

The good wife image, and healthy and homey yet still irresistible, that
fits with what people expect she should be feeling and looking like now
as opposed to her days as a fragrance icon in Victoria Secret, or such.

They even prefer that she was not outgoing, and making faces and posing
like Coco Rocha. Like Victoria Secret across America style.
Right now she just doesn't feel like that and it shows.

Oh she can be professional, and not surround herself with customers, I
am being kind when I say that, go over to the fragrance shelf by
herself, and put on her happy face, but her heart really did not appear
to be in it.

Something was worrying her that maybe few people would know about or
understand.

Well as wife and mother people can understand that and it fits.

So then at Dolce and Gabbana, Naomi was there and the dance troop, and
the designer was wearing a different Swedish dress for dancing, and that
fit perfectly too, as she is not young, so it had pleats, but she can
still go dancing, and so can anyone else who wears a dress that is not
full length, but below the knee and still be in style.

Once people see what Gisele is wearing and Adriana is wearing they know
what is in style. What will be next spring.

That's a long time to have fun planning, making dresses, girls shopping,
people having an idea what will be in fashion, and variations on a theme.

So a new theme, and a revised theme, some new colors, but no need to
throw everything away that you have in your closet.

I like the message cuff idea. As part of a dress or maybe even as an
accessory.
It would be interesting to see what people do with that.

For Paris, I suspect once again, they will try to make kimonos, and
Japanese hair, look fashionable and sexy, and current.

At least I hope so. Little Japanese hints for me, help me decide who to
bring on the weekend when I might have to choose.

In our little group though timing is really the most important thing.
And often the only way to be in the right place with the right message,
is if you think about it ahead of time, and everything goes as planned
time wise.

If I see someone on Tuesday and I am really excited about taking them
out next Monday, I will probably forget by Thursday.

And who knows if they will still want to go out by next Monday anyway.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 8:10:36 AM9/14/10
So why did I say that Bar was dressed for fall at Armani?
She might have taken that personally and thought I was clueless and so
she went to the US open the next day and was in the stands.
And did give me a puzzling look.

What she had will disarm most underlings to be sure.

When a manager looking like that walks towards you you look busy right now.

And a cold breeze with a sleeveless outfit is not going to make her have
goosebumps and if it is snowing and if it is summer, the message is the
same.

No one is going to question a managers authority when she is looking
like that in a clothing boutique.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 8:18:58 AM9/14/10

I shouldn't have said that maybe if it was going to confuse people but
then they didn't need to go to defcon 4 either.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 8:21:49 AM9/14/10

Yes it was gray looking but what is it supposed to be all year round?
Had it been black looking then we were going to defcon 5.
Now you are talking executive decision making and someone is either
getting fired or promoted.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 9:02:10 AM9/14/10

So then why did they go to defcon 4 and not defcon 5, if they were
sending a strong message?

You mean with Bill Gates, and Richard Branson and other movers and
shakers watching and us talking about an economic forum, and economic
conferences?

They could have just let Bar dress herself, she knows what to wear and
you know what? It doesn't matter anyways because everyone just looks at
her smile, and her overall beauty. They know she has been in the company
of royalty had dinner was invited and in every known situation in
society and fits in everywhere.

Except that they want Angelina to look powerful as she does, at an
economic forum, but then when she gets there, she is not feeling very
powerful either because the subject matter takes a lifetime to
understand, but then, she is an actress, and a good one at that.

And really that is what they want, when the pr is being done, they
merely want Angelina to be involved, so the cameras can see a strong
career woman, one who can take the heat if there is any heat from the
press etc.

She doesn't need to know global economics, she merely needs to look
interested, and fitting in with the other power brokers.

So that's their comfort level.

All I had said was with regards to fashion, I could have said Milla, she
is a fashion guru, and lots of people I am sure said, thank Christ there
is a fashion guru we can invite over if we need one, but Bar knows about
fashion she models everything, and travels the world, and this is not
hardball we were talking about.

But yes, Armani means business and if you are playing hardball, then you
might have an Armani suit and be on stage, and have your hands just so,
and be a huge corporate CEO and that fits.

So then why Angelina and not Adriana? Well they weren't referring to
fashion they meant for representation on the highest level.

And what if Angelina doesn't want to for some reason?

Well their are other alpha females that I know, and they know me quite
well and everyone else knows them as well and they may be just as
effective but then that's their option.
Selecting someone that again fits with their own image.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 9:14:51 AM9/14/10

But consider as well the subject matter we were discussing.

3D TV and things of that nature and yes, there is every reason for TV or
Film representatives to be there or show interest and that might include
Jessica Alba or any of the other popular girls that look good on the news.

But then do they want that sort of attention from the film and TV
industry right now? Asking all those delicate questions or do they just
want to focus on the economic side of things and let the pr people deal
with questions? Well that's obvious they want to consider the economics
and economic opportunities.

They might want to know what is it that I would tell a political leader,
if they asked me for advice. You see then they can guage things and even
presuppose economic opportunities before they arise, which is what you
need to do on Wallstreet.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 9:49:27 AM9/14/10

So then why, did I include Devon, in that image that I made of the black
AI assistant that I created?

Oh, the way they had her hair in V magazine was driving me nuts.
And in my minds eye it got magnified out of proportion so that it became
Madame Pompador in Vogue magazine and well I don't know why.
When I look now, I can't even find what set me off, and even V magazine
doesn't look all that strange, it just didn't suit her face.

Well they got the reaction they were looking for and fresh ideas are
what they need.
She was there with Bar and Noemi in V magazine.

And well Bar everyone knows, the story of Noemi no one knows really, but
she did attempt suicide a while back, a year or so previous she left her
husband, before that me and her were going out a bit,
and then she disappeared off my radar and months and months later I
heard that she attempted suicide.

And this after Noemi practically stole the show at Victoria Secret's big
event.

Which is too personal for me to even know what the problem was about but
she is fine now.

That level of drama I am not sure even Gossip Girls could cope with.
Its understandable that I can't cope with it either once someone
disappears of the radar for months at a time.

Those darn lights that keep moving through the station are hard to follow.

How many of those can I focus on? One, maybe two at the most.

I just don't have the time or the inclination to go searching for
information like a fan. If the information is not available then its not
a mutual relationship be that friendship or love because they are not
providing the information.

I know it takes an effort. But then maybe their schedule is just so
hectic they can't find time to manage a love life.
Maybe they could if they had a different avenue like if they lived in
Hollywood or if they were involved like Bar, in a lot of different
venues, invited by a lot of people to be there.

If you need to ask the question why Bar and not Adriana because Bar is
going to look and be in the same mood as always, and there are no
surprises, and if there are they would be minor ones.
But mostly she is exactly what they expect.
She is or was or is and was and still is or was going out with Leo, and
that is about as complicated as her life gets.

rick_s

Sep 14, 2010, 10:03:51 AM9/14/10
What? Was Taylor Momsen wearing Shelly Winter's girdle last night at a
club in Paris and waving her arms at me?

Yeah but it looked good on her though didn't it?

I have my little helpers don't you worry. Come to think of it, they
taught me everything I know about fashion and girls.