Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

'Petulant little boy' Trump mocked for rant calling Mitch McConnell the 'most overrated man in politics'

6 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Miloch

no leída,
10 ago 2021, 11:42:58 a.m.10/8/21
para
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-mocked-2654615103/

With the Senate prepared to pass a massive infrastructure bill with bipartisan
support, Donald Trump lashed out at Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
(R-KY) on Tuesday morning.

Banned by Twitter, the former president issued a statement via his spokesperson
Liz Harrington.

"Nobody will ever understand why Mitch McConnell allowed this non-infrastructure
bill to be passed. He has given up all of his leverage for the big whopper of a
bill that will follow," Trump wrote before adding, "I have quietly said for
years that Mitch McConnell is the most overrated man in politics—now I don't
have to be quiet anymore. He is working so hard to give Biden a victory, now
they'll go for the big one, including the biggest tax increases in the history
of our Country."

Critics of the former president were quick to point out that he managed to lose
re-election and now -- with the bill about to be passed -- his influence is
waning, leading to questions of whom is really overrated.

*

Roger L. Simon

no leída,
11 ago 2021, 12:27:36 p.m.11/8/21
para
Miloch wrote

> https://www.rawstory.com/trump-mocked-2654615103/
>
> With the Senate prepared to pass a massive infrastructure bill with
bipartisan
> support, Donald Trump lashed out at Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
> (R-KY) on Tuesday morning.
>
> Banned by Twitter, the former president issued a statement via his
spokesperson
> Liz Harrington.
>
> "Nobody will ever understand why Mitch McConnell allowed this non-
infrastructure
> bill to be passed. He has given up all of his leverage for the big whopper
of a
> bill that will follow," Trump wrote before adding, "I have quietly said for
> years that Mitch McConnell is the most overrated man in politics-now I

Roger L. Simon

no leída,
31 ago 2021, 4:40:44 p.m.31/8/21
para
Miloch wrote

> https://www.rawstory.com/trump-mocked-2654615103/
>
> With the Senate prepared to pass a massive infrastructure bill with
bipartisan
> support, Donald Trump lashed out at Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
> (R-KY) on Tuesday morning.
>
> Banned by Twitter, the former president issued a statement via his
spokesperson
> Liz Harrington.
>
> "Nobody will ever understand why Mitch McConnell allowed this non-
infrastructure
> bill to be passed. He has given up all of his leverage for the big whopper
of a
> bill that will follow," Trump wrote before adding, "I have quietly said for
> years that Mitch McConnell is the most overrated man in politics-now I

Roger L. Simon

no leída,
18 sept 2021, 4:38:33 p.m.18/9/21
para
Miloch wrote

> https://www.rawstory.com/trump-mocked-2654615103/
>
> With the Senate prepared to pass a massive infrastructure bill with
bipartisan
> support, Donald Trump lashed out at Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
> (R-KY) on Tuesday morning.
>
> Banned by Twitter, the former president issued a statement via his
spokesperson
> Liz Harrington.
>
> "Nobody will ever understand why Mitch McConnell allowed this non-
infrastructure
> bill to be passed. He has given up all of his leverage for the big whopper
of a
> bill that will follow," Trump wrote before adding, "I have quietly said for
> years that Mitch McConnell is the most overrated man in politics-now I

Roger L. Simon

no leída,
10 oct 2021, 5:30:09 p.m.10/10/21
para
Miloch wrote

> https://www.rawstory.com/trump-mocked-2654615103/
>
> With the Senate prepared to pass a massive infrastructure bill with
bipartisan
> support, Donald Trump lashed out at Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
> (R-KY) on Tuesday morning.
>
> Banned by Twitter, the former president issued a statement via his
spokesperson
> Liz Harrington.
>
> "Nobody will ever understand why Mitch McConnell allowed this non-
infrastructure
> bill to be passed. He has given up all of his leverage for the big whopper
of a
> bill that will follow," Trump wrote before adding, "I have quietly said for
> years that Mitch McConnell is the most overrated man in politics-now I

Roger L. Simon

no leída,
1 nov 2021, 5:06:00 p.m.1/11/21
para
Miloch wrote

> https://www.rawstory.com/trump-mocked-2654615103/
>
> With the Senate prepared to pass a massive infrastructure bill with
bipartisan
> support, Donald Trump lashed out at Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
> (R-KY) on Tuesday morning.
>
> Banned by Twitter, the former president issued a statement via his
spokesperson
> Liz Harrington.
>
> "Nobody will ever understand why Mitch McConnell allowed this non-
infrastructure
> bill to be passed. He has given up all of his leverage for the big whopper
of a
> bill that will follow," Trump wrote before adding, "I have quietly said for
> years that Mitch McConnell is the most overrated man in politics-now I

Roger L. Simon

no leída,
3 nov 2021, 6:32:00 p.m.3/11/21
para
Miloch wrote

> https://www.rawstory.com/trump-mocked-2654615103/
>
> With the Senate prepared to pass a massive infrastructure bill with
bipartisan
> support, Donald Trump lashed out at Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
> (R-KY) on Tuesday morning.
>
> Banned by Twitter, the former president issued a statement via his
spokesperson
> Liz Harrington.
>
> "Nobody will ever understand why Mitch McConnell allowed this non-
infrastructure
> bill to be passed. He has given up all of his leverage for the big whopper
of a
> bill that will follow," Trump wrote before adding, "I have quietly said for
> years that Mitch McConnell is the most overrated man in politics-now I

Roger L. Simon

no leída,
11 nov 2021, 2:02:52 p.m.11/11/21
para
Miloch wrote

> https://www.rawstory.com/trump-mocked-2654615103/
>
> With the Senate prepared to pass a massive infrastructure bill with
bipartisan
> support, Donald Trump lashed out at Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
> (R-KY) on Tuesday morning.
>
> Banned by Twitter, the former president issued a statement via his
spokesperson
> Liz Harrington.
>
> "Nobody will ever understand why Mitch McConnell allowed this non-
infrastructure
> bill to be passed. He has given up all of his leverage for the big whopper
of a
> bill that will follow," Trump wrote before adding, "I have quietly said for
> years that Mitch McConnell is the most overrated man in politics-now I

Roger L. Simon

no leída,
11 ene 2022, 9:36:07 a.m.11/1/22
para
Miloch wrote

> https://www.rawstory.com/trump-mocked-2654615103/
>
> With the Senate prepared to pass a massive infrastructure bill with
bipartisan
> support, Donald Trump lashed out at Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
> (R-KY) on Tuesday morning.
>
> Banned by Twitter, the former president issued a statement via his
spokesperson
> Liz Harrington.
>
> "Nobody will ever understand why Mitch McConnell allowed this non-
infrastructure
> bill to be passed. He has given up all of his leverage for the big whopper
of a
> bill that will follow," Trump wrote before adding, "I have quietly said for
> years that Mitch McConnell is the most overrated man in politics-now I

Roger L. Simon

no leída,
22 ene 2022, 11:33:12 a.m.22/1/22
para
Miloch wrote

> https://www.rawstory.com/trump-mocked-2654615103/
>
> With the Senate prepared to pass a massive infrastructure bill with
bipartisan
> support, Donald Trump lashed out at Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
> (R-KY) on Tuesday morning.
>
> Banned by Twitter, the former president issued a statement via his
spokesperson
> Liz Harrington.
>
> "Nobody will ever understand why Mitch McConnell allowed this non-
infrastructure
> bill to be passed. He has given up all of his leverage for the big whopper
of a
> bill that will follow," Trump wrote before adding, "I have quietly said for
> years that Mitch McConnell is the most overrated man in politics-now I

Roger L. Simon

no leída,
22 ene 2022, 10:34:54 p.m.22/1/22
para
Miloch wrote

> https://www.rawstory.com/trump-mocked-2654615103/
>
> With the Senate prepared to pass a massive infrastructure bill with
bipartisan
> support, Donald Trump lashed out at Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
> (R-KY) on Tuesday morning.
>
> Banned by Twitter, the former president issued a statement via his
spokesperson
> Liz Harrington.
>
> "Nobody will ever understand why Mitch McConnell allowed this non-
infrastructure
> bill to be passed. He has given up all of his leverage for the big whopper
of a
> bill that will follow," Trump wrote before adding, "I have quietly said for
> years that Mitch McConnell is the most overrated man in politics-now I

Roger L. Simon

no leída,
27 ene 2022, 9:08:39 p.m.27/1/22
para
Miloch wrote

> https://www.rawstory.com/trump-mocked-2654615103/
>
> With the Senate prepared to pass a massive infrastructure bill with
bipartisan
> support, Donald Trump lashed out at Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
> (R-KY) on Tuesday morning.
>
> Banned by Twitter, the former president issued a statement via his
spokesperson
> Liz Harrington.
>
> "Nobody will ever understand why Mitch McConnell allowed this non-
infrastructure
> bill to be passed. He has given up all of his leverage for the big whopper
of a
> bill that will follow," Trump wrote before adding, "I have quietly said for
> years that Mitch McConnell is the most overrated man in politics-now I

Roger L. Simon

no leída,
11 feb 2022, 8:46:22 a.m.11/2/22
para
Miloch wrote

> https://www.rawstory.com/trump-mocked-2654615103/
>
> With the Senate prepared to pass a massive infrastructure bill with
bipartisan
> support, Donald Trump lashed out at Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
> (R-KY) on Tuesday morning.
>
> Banned by Twitter, the former president issued a statement via his
spokesperson
> Liz Harrington.
>
> "Nobody will ever understand why Mitch McConnell allowed this non-
infrastructure
> bill to be passed. He has given up all of his leverage for the big whopper
of a
> bill that will follow," Trump wrote before adding, "I have quietly said for
> years that Mitch McConnell is the most overrated man in politics-now I
0 mensajes nuevos