Henry Rollins enters a new zone

PUSSSYKATT

Oct 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/6/00
By Dennis Hunt, USA TODAY

Is rocker Henry Rollins the next Rod Serling?

"Naww, I'm just this little newcomer, he was the man," gushes Rollins about the
host of the legendary TV suspense series The Twilight Zone.

Rollins better get used to the comparisons. In Night Visions, Fox's creepy
anthology series premiering early next year, Rollins will introduce two
half-hour dramas during each episode, featuring stars such as Aidan Quinn, Bill
Pullman, Bridget Fonda and Brian Dennehy .

Best known for performing and recording eclectic rock with the Rollins Band, he
also writes and acts. But Night Visions came out of left field.

"Early last summer, I was called in by Fox people to talk about a recurring
role in X-Files," Rollins recalls. "But I couldn't because some foreign tour
dates got in the way. Next thing I heard, my agent said Fox was offering me the
job of hosting Night Visions. Huh? I never went after it. It was handed to me
on a silver platter."

Co-creator/executive producer Billy Brown says: "That was the network' s idea,
but we liked it. He has this edgy voice. He speaks to a young audience. He has
this dark image. He can escort us through it."

SEND EMAIL TO PUSSS...@aol.com

AGC FAQ and FUN STUFF
http://members.aol.com/pusssykatt/agcfaq.html

xt...@home.com

Oct 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/6/00
I hope he does well. IMO Rollins is one of the more interesting
music types, and he's pretty intense to see live too.

Crystal

eeek.. I think I may have a crush. He's not what you would call
cute. But I'm pretty sure I have a crush anyway...
--
The best reading, is reading between the lines.
-----------

"PUSSSYKATT" <agcgoss...@aol.com> wrote in message

Ambrose

Oct 6, 2000, 8:52:52 PM10/6/00
Henry is a force to be reckoned with and I wish him all the best as a TV
host. Has anyone heard how they are going to do it? Is going to be like Rod
Serling seemingly metaphysically coming into the teleplay scene, smoking a
cigarette and looking very intent like on the original Twilight Zone, or
like the mysterious Page Fletcher walking down the road and then pausing to
introduce the story like in the old HBO Hitchhiker series? In either case
I'm looking foreword to it.

Ambrose

xt...@home.com wrote in article
<91pD5.287814$i5.40...@news1.frmt1.sfba.home.com>...